What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

BqzWfyBIcAAe6fU.jpg

o_O:coffee:
He did not ask for virgin hoors?

Qadari is under life threat from Noora terrorist... noora terrorist did kill about a dozen of Qadri supporters point blank in lahore... so its legit security demands..

Pretty much all senseless.

1. Mairay bhai hijacking kay case par security mai jail lejana chahiye.
2. Tera kya pata waha aur tabahi machana shru kardo. Jo plane without weapons hijack kar sakta hai woh aiprot weapons kay sath hijack kar lay.
3. Come out you filthy coward.
4. takay projection ho which is why you did all this drama. Cheap drama queen,
5.Who are you to ask for such things? he has no responsibility to give you such protocol and TBH since h is with N i will be surprised if he comes with you bcz party always comes first. doesnt matter who was your mureed.
6. Army couldnt care less abt you and you should leave them alone babaji. They are doing something you cant even dream of doing and thats fighting terrorist and if you stay another hour in the plane. They will come to kill you on the basis of terrorism at airport.

Nah.... nothing like that...... he hated the hot weather back here..........

Kid...... stop engaging me....... how old are you.......... and more importantly what's your mental age....... seems to me, it's 11...........

nationality? Fly anywhere with Canadian passport?

As i said earlier - people who are looking Qadari as some kind of masiha must look around and revisit history to learn lesson.
Why not we treat Dr. Qadri as Masiha of this Nation currently? as he is the one knowledgeable person with articulate thoughts.
our History is a mix bag, brave/patriotic or coward/insincere act & personalities? what are you hinting precisely?
A need for every Pakistani today is to realize the importance of change without which this continuous episode of violence, injustice, crime , terrorism, corruption, frustration, family-politics, protests is never gonna stop. so we gotta think out of the box and get rid of this myopic view point and think with open mind & merit, as true Pakistani by throwing the label of any association of particular Islamic school of thought. Pakistan has suffered a lot already and this is a time people have to stand up for their rights. Because Pakistan is our identity and we should give respect to this identity as we have sacrificed thousands of lives to achieve this identity.

Nah.... nothing like that...... he hated the hot weather back here..........

Kid...... stop engaging me....... how old are you.......... and more importantly what's your mental age....... seems to me, it's 11...........
Hello..... i'm..... hyper.....oin..... i....talk...like...this...and...i...call...people...kid..because....no...one...can...disagree........with............me

So both men love Nihari :coffee:
love nehari and potato

Governor Punjab is on his way to Lahore AP to pick Qadri ...lol .....

I was wrong...... you're more like seven....... :p:

Hello..... i'm..... hyper.....oin..... i....talk...like...this...and...i...call...people...kid..because....no...one...can...disagree........with............me

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom