What's new

T20 World Cup: Williamson hopes Pakistan will not hold any grudges over New Zealand tomorrow

Guys lets put this grudge and chest thumping aside, be humble, pray for the boys in green to be triumphant once again.

Yes we have a point to prove and we will in shah Allah prove that with our humble performance. Pakistan Zindabad.

Don't shake hands with their players. These are the stooges of India/BCCI.

Don't miss that opportunity....you hardly get chance to shake hands with good teams.

I am supporting my team (black caps)...let's see

beside the India vs Pakistan match I never watch cricket, but I think I’ll be watching every game of Pakistan this t20 tourney, got a good feeling.

Fvck off Indian *** licker. You are just a little Judas who sold himself at the last minute. Go to hell now mosque killer.

Is that sum up as 'the content' of a valuable post from PDF Elite?... and your friend @ Bilal.... why waste time in trying to guess someone's identity...does it matter from a post's perspective? let's take the sport in it's "spirit"...Oh sorry Spirit is prohibited in Islam.....I get it.

Is that sum up as 'the content' of a valuable post from PDF Elite?... and your friend @ Bilal.... why waste time in trying to guess someone's identity...does it matter from a post's perspective? let's take the sport in it's "spirit"...Oh sorry Spirit is prohibited in Islam.....I get it.

LOL lick your wounds mosque killer. I am happy to see you so triggered. I touched a nerve LOL He is crying about an irrelivant cricket match. Just worry about what we did to you in Afghanistan. Little irrelevant beggar. Now piss off from this forum.

The Indian-sponsored terrorists are targeting soft targets in Pakistan to show that that country is unsafe. If anything had happened to New Zealand team while touring Pakistan it would have been a disaster. Now that the Talibans are ruling in Afghanistan may be ISI and other security agencies will now put some some effort in eliminating Indian-sponsored terrorist groups in Pakistan.

If not all ,most would have played cricket I subcontinent, and you would know how hard it is to ball with a wet ball.
To be honest when it comes to defence yiu do type crap but when it comes to cricket you were pretty spot on with respect to india pakistan

Back
Top Bottom