What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Most of the tickets for the final were bought by Indian supporters, but they could not go to the final. Pakistan went to the final, but they didn't buy tickets yet.

India's supporters will not go to the ground as India will not go to the final. So they are selling tickets. But they are not willing to deal directly with Pakistanis again. Bangladeshis living in Australia are taking this opportunity. They are buying tickets from Indians at low prices and selling them to Pakistanis at high prices. Many people are earning thousands of dollars in this. This is how Bangladesh is moving forward step by step while the two countries are playing ego game
FB_IMG_1668243854121.jpg

Pakistan has to get wickets during the powerplay. There is no other way about it. Pakistani bowlers are going to get smacked unless Pakistan can remove the openers in the powerplay.

I see Pak fans gloating all over the twitter, English fans are more interested in City losing to Brentford. Wondering what it would like after the final.

I see Pak fans gloating all over the twitter, English fans are more interested in City losing to Brentford. Wondering what it would like after the final.
if india gone no one cares whom wins it . as long as india is out all is ok .

Not to spoil the feel-good bonhomie between us here and what was seen at the MCG amongst the fans and most Pakistani you tube commentators (wasay habib, savera pasha, rizwan haider, the classy A Sports, and the plethora of gushing chiquitas with rupee dreams, etc), and far be it from me to comment on Pakistanis, but Indian cricket fans are Indians first, everything including cricket fans next.

Playing Pakistan once in a while in a multi nation tournament is fine and exciting adrenaline stuff. But what you guys are commenting on, and making assumptions of okayness about on behalf of most Indians, is the normalisation of cricketing ties that have been in limbo for a generation now.

Nothing seismic has happened to make me believe that my countrymen are okay with that. Maybe you feel different.
Once again. Its the rss in you. The shear hate and racism that is you.
But if you are Indians 1st that's great. No one is running to become Indian and Indians are leaving India in droves.
Re cricket ... its a game and your politicians have politicised it.

Back
Top Bottom