What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Not too sure about that but India will go in full of confidence for sure after having won a test series there relatively recently.

because both sides may (sadly) be unwilling to travel to each others' for it.

I still say do a 5 test series and let both countries host it, flip a coin for who gets the last one or something.

mazaa aa jayega, socho !

ye jo test nahi khel re, wahan ni travel karna etc laga rakhi hai aaj kal.. this BS is an absolute travesty, a crime against cricket fans the world over.. zulm hai yeh.

Rohit's never played Pak in tests either.. same for many of your best guys. wtf is this shit ? :tsk:
Not both countries just RSS govenment. Indians and paksitani cricket fans are fine with it

Vaughan is being polite. I’m an ideal world where nothing is edited he wants to say - india - for all their resources players and money are clearly the shittest side in the world. They got a massive pool of players and still been shafted in another major tournament. Just not good enough.

If given a free hand, neutral analysts will be brutal in taking apart the Indian team. It is the pressure of ICC (BCCI) that keeps them quiet. After all they need their commentary jobs, best seats in the pavilion etc etc. The Brits are especially bitter about Indian takeover of cricket administration because they were the big daddies before this. Nasser Hussain never leaves an opportunity to take a jibe at us. Not that I mind, because he is mostly right and should be heard.

Not both countries just RSS govenment. Indians and paksitani cricket fans are fine with it
RSS nahi h bhai, business and corporate minded capitalist sarkari raj hai BJP ka.. the religious bit is just a sprinkling to distinguish themselves from the left here and ki jazbaati nationalists khush ho jaen. :D

See no reason why they don't do one, hasn't been some big incident or border flare up in a while. They'll earn a shite tonne of money from it, can still try cricket diplomacy 2.0 ( even though last one didn't work so well)

GridArt_20221112_012433749.jpg

Not to spoil the feel-good bonhomie between us here and what was seen at the MCG amongst the fans and most Pakistani you tube commentators (wasay habib, savera pasha, rizwan haider, the classy A Sports, and the plethora of gushing chiquitas with rupee dreams, etc), and far be it from me to comment on Pakistanis, but Indian cricket fans are Indians first, everything including cricket fans next.

Playing Pakistan once in a while in a multi nation tournament is fine and exciting adrenaline stuff. But what you guys are commenting on, and making assumptions of okayness about on behalf of most Indians, is the normalisation of cricketing ties that have been in limbo for a generation now.

Nothing seismic has happened to make me believe that my countrymen are okay with that. Maybe you feel different.

The England team have 2 Pakistani playing for them namely Moin Ali and Adil Rashid btw.
Pakistani members here wont be breaking tvs if Pakistan lose - just a bloody game.
To come back from the brink like this and end up in the final does require talent.

BTW You dont need to come on here PDF and pretend you are going to root for Pakistan 8-):coffee:
U need a new muse

Back
Top Bottom