What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

i am worried about final on Sunday, Melbourne is taking rain and it is going to ruin the most important game of the event.

Monday is rain too even if the match is postponed to next day. and then with no result, it will be announced a tie and trophy will be shared by both teams.

even if match is held will be one sided and it all depend how the weather behave and who takes the trophy,

Iss KL Rahul ka main kya karoon yaar !!! Aaaaaaah.

Yeh kis ka damaad hai. Aaj bata hi do

India batters look nervous - early wicket has quietened the crowd - Pant should have opened

Oh and there it is.
British born kashmiris. Sad you are all that yet none of you go and fight to free Kashmir from Indian rule.
It's very sad that you grew up in a violent racist 2nd rate environment.
I can here as a child. Went through schooling. University became an engineer a scientist and subsequently my own business. Opportunities that only UK can afford us and not pakistan. I will not bad mouth a country that has helped me.
You seem very bitter bro. There are rotten apples in the UK but there are worse apples in Pakistan. I just spent 7 years there and some people are totally mofo's
If you hate England so much leave no one is forcing yoh to stay. And if you want yo support India over England tomorrow that's your choice. Make sure you remember your kashmiri background and what those Indians are doing to Kashmiris today's and the only ones that ever stand up to India are the Pakistani that you look down at.

Have a nice day.

I myself, are UK born, but my family is from Azad Kashmir.

The guy is actually correct in saying that all of the people from the subcontinent who went to England in the 70s and 80s joined hands against the racists.

However, I don’t really see his point in supporting India, because the England of today really isn’t the same. It’s 2022, not 1982.

Furthermore, I too, am very aware of the situation of the people in Kashmir- practically the same people who are in Azad Kashmir. Culturally, ethnically and religiously.

But what has this got to do with a British born Azad Kashmiri?

Go on India batter the racists do it for azeem rafiq and countless of black brown children in the England

I myself, are UK born, but my family is from Azad Kashmir.

The guy is actually correct in saying that all of the people from the subcontinent who went to England in the 70s and 80s joined hands against the racists.

However, I don’t really see his point in supporting India, because the England of today really isn’t the same. It’s 2022, not 1982.

Furthermore, I too, am very aware of the situation of the people in Kashmir- practically the same people who are in Azad Kashmir. Culturally, ethnically and religiously.

But what has this got to do with a British born Azad Kashmiri?

What have we done for Kashmir he said lol
We built the fucking place better than any other place in Pakistan .

What has he and others done except turn Pakistan into a dump.

We’re gonna burn down winston Churchill’s statue soon .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom