What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Go on India batter the racists do it for azeem rafiq and countless of black brown children in the England

What have we done for Kashmir he said lol
We built the fucking place better than any other place in Pakistan .

What has he and others done except turn Pakistan into a dump.

We’re gonna burn down winston Churchill’s statue soon .

The british Born Pakistanis have indeed built up Azad Kashmir into one of the best built parts of the country. There are glittering mansions, tiered and domed houses, good road systems, decent infrastructure.

But this doesn't mean that the people of Pakistan have turned it into a dump consciously. The lack of care implemented into the younger generation has lead to a lack of care for their own land. They have no sense of responsibility for it- hence the high amount of trash on the street due to simple values not being instilled in children.

You also have to remember that people in the UK are able to gain a lot more money for their equivalent fields in Pakistan. The progression in Azad Kashmir is linked to the high amount of money being pumped into it. An amount of money that, I remind you, is practically just a dream for most Pakistanis.

I myself, are UK born, but my family is from Azad Kashmir.

The guy is actually correct in saying that all of the people from the subcontinent who went to England in the 70s and 80s joined hands against the racists.

However, I don’t really see his point in supporting India, because the England of today really isn’t the same. It’s 2022, not 1982.

Furthermore, I too, am very aware of the situation of the people in Kashmir- practically the same people who are in Azad Kashmir. Culturally, ethnically and religiously.

But what has this got to do with a British born Azad Kashmiri?
I agree. I have no idea why he would support India when India loses matches to get us out of the tournament. India at every level has tried to destroy pak cricket.
I think he us just a bit upset at something

I agree. I have no idea why he would support India when India loses matches to get us out of the tournament. India at every level has tried to destroy pak cricket.
I think he us just a bit upset at something

Also, why are you expecting a British Born Azad Kashmiri to do anything about the situations of muslims in Jammu Kashmir?

I'm not trying to provoke you, i'm just wondering why.

this target is not easy to achieve, England could not stop score in last five overs all because of lazy and bad bowling.

until they play really good India is winning.

Also, why are you expecting a British Born Azad Kashmiri to do anything about the situations of muslims in Jammu Kashmir?

I'm not trying to provoke you, i'm just wondering why.
Not expecting anything from anyone. But if he can call us all freshies and cowards and we are assimilated somehow then he goes on to say he is kashmiri...then go and free Kashmir. Show us hiw brave you are when not behind the laptop.
It was basically put up or shut up type thing

this target is not easy to achieve, England could not stop score in last five overs all because of lazy and bad bowling.

until they play really good India is winning.
19th over....omg

Decent total. Hope the bowlers can deliver.

Rahul and Rohit continue to disappoint.

I think India wants to meet pakistan in the final.

The vast experience of India vs
The youth and skill of pakistan

Pathetic first over by Bhuvi. No bite, no swing, nothing

Most hated Rahul in India right now and he had a really tough opponent to beat :rofl:
20221110_152205.jpg

Not expecting anything from anyone. But if he can call us all freshies and cowards and we are assimilated somehow then he goes on to say he is kashmiri...then go and free Kashmir. Show us hiw brave you are when not behind the laptop.
It was basically put up or shut up type thing

19th over....omg

Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom