What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Dude I swear I will cut my di*k if India win this world cup. You can take screenshot/bookmark mark this.
i would suggest not to bet on your di*k, you can't imagine who who and who will disown you.

Pakistan team never deserved to play semis with their pussy mindset and stupid captain and 80s style cricket!

Dude I swear I will cut my di*k if India win this world cup. You can take screenshot/bookmark mark this.
India can win world cup to be honest

Indian cricketers like Kohli, Arshdeep, Erasmus etc are working hard in evey match to ensure that
If they win this WC, he should be Indias player of the tournament

@Abid123 after reading these posts
sweats.gif

David Miller not playing this match.... Good chance for Pakistan.

David Miller not playing this match.... Good chance for Pakistan.

SA always plays with 10 men, all Pak needs to do is let Temba bavuma play for more than 10 overs and they will win.

Yes. Back spasm..

Good toss to win as well. Sydney pitch should assist shadab & Iftikar. BTW, why Iftikar is not bowled enough?

Haha. Koi baat nahi

Hum waisai bhi haar jaye gai :lol:

Ab tumharai liye "this too shall pass" kaun karai ga Babar BSDK???

Aur banao Kohli ko abbu

Shaheen back in form.. both dangerman gone.. Without Miller, SA is going to loose and loose badly. This group will be very interesting now...

I'm rooting for Pakistan today... I want Ind-Pak final... 8-)

Shaheen back in form.. both dangerman gone.. Without Miller, SA is going to loose and loose badly. This group will be very interesting now...

I'm rooting for Pakistan today... I want Ind-Pak final... 8-)

for Pakistan, it is very tough ....

Pakistan needs to win against BD after SA.
India needs to lose against Zimbabwe or SA needs to lose against the Netherland.

Back
Top Bottom