What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

all the goreh are raving about this game .
Pakistan got cheated by umpire but kohli also getting heap of praises

What a game and the best t20 game in history goreh are saying .
The atmosphere is the best they’ve ever seen .
90,000 crowd .

Bring on the final .
Pakistan lost but the betting odds have shortened to win the whole thing Indians have lengthened .
Great game

Serious questions on Toss, toss was only seen by match refrees.... so why captains are sent?

Everybody is saying ICC ( International Corrupt Cricket) is the most biased, cheater and corrupt council in the world.

Infact Asia Cup by ACC look much fairer and true council than ICC.

1666569537692.png

Pakistan allowed 45 runs in last 3 overs , did not deserve to win while

I did not watch the live game just watching last over

Pakistan had a 85-90% winning chance just poor finishing

It happens

> Ashwin picking up ball from ground calling it catch bad sportsmanship (should be reviewed)

> Taking 3 runs on a dead ball should be reviewed
Your logic should also be reviewed.
Your knowledge of the laws of the game should also be reviewed.
Now let it rest. It was a good game. Indian batters towards the end were more match aware & hence we won & you lost.

Babar in the dressing room after taking the L

He is a stupid fellow ....Gorey say aik word sekh liya he " game ko simple rakhna hy" and he keeps repeating it in every press conference ..... after every match ....

worst captaincy ever.....Nasir Hussain and other seniour player like waqar waseem raised serious question about decisions he took in the match .....

18 balls and 50 runs and than we lost ...

They way Haider and Asif got out was pure disgrace to Pakistani Cricket.

Last edited:
matches that go head to head always finish like this with so much suspense excitement and it was anybody's win.

in the end same happen what we are discussing since last night, winning team followers point towards their good efforts and losing team followers look into weaknesses or blunders.

if Pak won, we saw everything entirely opposite.

it was a nail biting finish just appreciate the game the way it was played and move on, there is a lot to watch and enjoy.

I disagree with the no ball decision but I also don't agree that a different decision would have necessarily meant that Pakistan will win. Games, like much of life do not follow a linear path, and a single different event can lead to a different outcome. Maybe a six would have been hit next ball, ending the match then and there. Pressure does things we cannot predict.

I feel Indian batting is too dependent on the same people rescuing them every time. KL Rahul is a complete waste against Pakistan. He is always struggling against the new ball. I don't know why he keeps getting selected.

Meanwhile my social media feed is full of annoying influencers crafting life and management lessons out of this win. It has gone to cringe level. I wish we would let it rest.

Back
Top Bottom