What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

@Catalystic

Clearly, this bowling attack of Pakistan very mediocre,

Quite the reverse at least as far as the quickies were concerned. They really mastered the art of bowling back of length - slow bouncers, fast bouncers everything. They kept both VK and HP quiet- the last two sixes off Haris notwithstanding. Shadab too was outstanding, only Nawaz let them down.

Regards
That six of rauf over his head was an exceptional shot...you can't blame the bowler...it was remarkable skill of kohli

1666543919273.png

What does Nauman mean in your language?
In my language it means very tiny

Just watch highlights,, close game. We played better.

They need daily, hourly catharsis to vent their anger, frustration, delusions and what not.

And 'Pakistan' is the first thing they get to see, blame 'Pakistan' for everything, out of inferiority complex (they pretend to be superior).
Please dont generalize. India is more then a billon people.
And beleive me, most persons only need is to give adequate to there family. Pakistan, politics, cricket are not anywhere near.
Internet is not a good sample for any study

Last edited:
Nice of Kholi to multi task and umpire the game at the same time as he is batting

:lol:

Cricket ijaad eh kafiran di hindua vaste eh cheating karni jehz eh

They always cheat... jab Saeed Ajmal inki batsmen ki gaand par ra tha har match mein, usko ban kara diya bhartio ne... :lol:

By hook or by crook, team Endia!

Last edited:
Yes
India Pakistan advancing is pretty much guaranteed due to this stupid grouping
So you are just ruling out South Africa? If Pakistan win against South Africa we will 100% advance to the semis. I can't see any other team in the group beating us.

Good batting from Virat Kohli. Credit where due.

Pakistani side wasted a review unfortunately. It could be used to recheck no ball decision in last over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom