What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Imagine buying out umpires and still managing to barely win by 1 run.

Indian cricket team is azz. :lol:

Yes
India Pakistan advancing is pretty much guaranteed due to this stupid grouping
Most Probably, I wouldn't count SA out too. In the other group AU lose 1 more and they are pretty much goners, -5 NRR, Nobody survives that in WCs.
It should've been top 3 to super 6 and then semis. That would've been much fairer and more competitive.

Need to learn from Aamir Jamal the death over bowling, and why is he not in the team.
He won the match for Pakistan, Pak vs Eng. the fifth one it seems.

Name of the game: Lower full toss just outside the off stump, and full length (yorkers).

Facts bata raha hoon

Just saying

I used to think bhartis are evil but I’ve come to the conclusion that they suffer from mass psychosis and delusion. They live in their own world and can’t seem to process reality. There should be a case study conducted on the collective psyche of the bhartis because it is not only fascinating but also extremely troubling.

Last edited:
I used to think bhartis are evil but I’ve come to the conclusion that they suffer from mass psychosis and delusion. They live in their own world and and can’t seem to process reality. There should be a case study conducted on the collective psyche of the bhartis because it is not only fascinating but also extremely troubling.

So true. Bas yehi keh saktai hain in k liye

mass psychosis and delusion.

They need daily, hourly catharsis to vent their anger, frustration, delusions and what not.

And 'Pakistan' is the first thing they get to see, blame 'Pakistan' for everything, out of inferiority complex (they pretend to be superior).

Last edited:
Facts bata raha hoon

Just saying
BS

lost fair and square, deal with it.

I used to think bhartis are evil but I’ve come to the conclusion that they suffer from mass psychosis and delusion. They live in their own world and and can’t seem to process reality. There should be a case study conducted on the collective psyche of the bhartis because it is not only fascinating but also extremely troubling.

India won the Match...

Pakistan won the hearts and minds.

Nasser Hussain ----"The umpires made some weird decision in favour of India today but maybe we should keep quiet and not upset ICC and BCCI." #INDvPAK.

Shoaib Akhtar
@shoaib100mph
·
3h

Umpire bhaiyo, food for thought aaj raat k liye

1666543532688.png

1666543669801.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom