What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

does not matter.... it only counts when touching on bat or body........ Again, people need to read the ICC rules.

Kohli was a foot ahead of crease

Doosron ko rules parwa raha hai

Pehlai khud to parh lai :lol:

Which MC bowls 2 full tosses in a last over and that too a spinner? Pakistan should have gone with 4 pacers. Aussie pitched help more pacers than spinners.

Haris getting hit 2 sixes for the last 2 bowls was the real cause. But Nawaz was the worst perfomer with ball. He was acting like a street bowler.

MC = NAWAZ !

Kohli was a foot ahead of crease

Doosron ko rules parwa raha hai

Pehlai khud to parh lai :lol:
means any batsman will step forward then :lol: :lol: :lol: you can on his face ..and say, hey he stepped forward and can not be called "NO ball"

means any batsman will step forward then :lol: :lol: :lol: you can on his face ..and say, hey he stepped forward..

Bas kardai pajeet

Nahi ho raha tujh sai defend

Dil barha karo. Aur maan lo noball nahi thi. Baqi cheezain to tumhari waisai bhi choti hoti hain. At least dil to barha karo

I remember once another player, lied about taking a catch off the ground he was banned for Un sportsmen behavior, I think it was an Australian player or was it Bangali player don't remember but there was an incident related to lying about catch

Similarly, the Umpire conduct should be reviewed
Allowing 3 runs to be taken off a Bowled out should not have been allowed

Other than 45 runs in 3 last over is reason for loss

Otherwise, Pakistani Team performed above my expectations

The above one usually happens.... but not one can beat this one.

but Rashid bhai and Niazi mian ka channel bada zabardast hai.. I love those guys.. live now !

and just to end, haar jeet chalti rehti hai.. itna emotional na hoe koi.. aur dua kare, ki jald hi ek proper test series ho.. tel ka tel and paani ka paani toh test me hi hota h bhaion !

Bas kardai pajeet

Nahi ho raha tujh sai defend

Dil barha karo. Aur maan lo noball nahi thi. Baqi cheezain to tumhari waisai bhi choti hoti hain. At least dil to barha karo
bhai - yahaan mujhe jarurat nahi hai defend ki...jarurat hai only..

1666538364812.png

but Rashid bhai and Niazi mian ka channel bada zabardast hai.. I love those guys.. live now !

and just to end, haar jeet chalti rehti hai.. itna emotional na hoe koi.. aur dua kare, ki jald hi ek proper test series ho.. tel ka tel and paani ka paani toh test me hi hota h bhaion !
I also like Dr. Nauman ..... but not Latif.

Back
Top Bottom