What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Despite of a win, that was a pretty disappointing batting display apart from Kohli by Indian team

India won the Match...

Pakistan won the hearts and minds.

Nasser Hussain ----"The umpires made some weird decision in favour of India today but maybe we should keep quiet and not upset ICC and BCCI." #INDvPAK.

Shoaib Akhtar
@shoaib100mph
·
3h

Umpire bhaiyo, food for thought aaj raat k liye

View attachment 888770

View attachment 888771
Both Nasser's comment and the explanation of the free hit rule are fake. You as one of the sane members oughta verify a little before behking in bhavnao

Is there a chance for India Pakistan Final?

India should thank Kohli for his heroic effort else they were done. Pakistan played really well after the dismissal of Babar and Rizwan. Shaheen Afridi is making a come back after an injury, it will take a game or two to be his best again.

ouch.

1666552287322.png

Bro a great match after a long time.

Though I'd bet but India winning another world cup match is so satisfying.

Off to piss of some of my Pakistani friends😁

Nice of Kholi to multi task and umpire the game at the same time as he is batting

India won the Match...

Pakistan won the hearts and minds.

Nasser Hussain ----"The umpires made some weird decision in favour of India today but maybe we should keep quiet and not upset ICC and BCCI." #INDvPAK.

Shoaib Akhtar
@shoaib100mph
·
3h

Umpire bhaiyo, food for thought aaj raat k liye

View attachment 888771

Please check that guy's account. He is a Pakistani in disguise. Wonder why you need a gora face to be heard? LOL!!!! Deeply Insecure

Kohli shoulders must be tired from carrying the rest of his team. Indian cricket team is azz.

And they barely won even by cheating. Lmfao

26DC620E-B873-4248-907C-27C15218A12B.jpeg

Haha just found out made 10k on drunk bet I had forgotten.

Gonna be a bomb diwali😁

Latif bhai kaafi jazbaati thei apne playing days me, true.. I like the guy.

Inse khelnay me maza aata hai, ye ni na.. ki machlikhol puddimaar lungis aa jaye.. woh to bekaar hai team.

@mulj
What are you mumbling pajeet, i do not follow cricket,

Lol these pajeets getting carried away so easily. So cocky especially that fatty Sehwag... They should see the overall record between Pakistan and India in all formats. We are way ahead despite having a population 6x times smaller than you. Not to mention far less cricket infrastructure.

and just to end, haar jeet chalti rehti hai.. itna emotional na hoe koi.. aur dua kare, ki jald hi ek proper test series ho.. tel ka tel and paani ka paani toh test me hi hota h bhaion !

Test series karwanai k liye Modi ko Bipin Rawat k paas bhejna hoga

Aur yeh kaam tum log hi kar saktai ho

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom