What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

First time in histroy any state govt is against a sports event otherwise they lined up for BCCI begging for a big event in their state,may be anti pak sentiments runs very high in Himachalis.

One other peculiar thing is every party,APP,BJP and congress are united over it,since Mumbai is already out of a question the only place remain is Kolkata.

Out of the frying pan and into the oven. Lol welcome to Kolkata :chilli:. The most Mad Supporters of India and the sheer apathy towards Pakistan. Even the Edengardens lies slap bang in the middle of Army Land... wecome :butcher:

I heard that the security team from Pakistan has three concerns
:-
1. How will Pakistani players will be protected.
2. Will the Pakistani audience be protected too.

And finally and hilariously

3. When Pakistani team wins the match, how will the hotel, where they will be staying, be protected?
:cheesy::rofl:
image.gif

ye kab phorenge :lol:

My Humble Request Sir Shivsena is Religious Extremist Hooligans but I Don't Think They Have Capability to Breach Z+ NSG Commando's Security Cover.Only Thing they can Do is Protest on Streets or Break Some Non Important Offices.
And we have fans and journalists coming too, don't forget. Match is requested to be shifted to Kolkata, which is the best place for now.

Match in dharamshala was a good news for pakistan, as it wud haad been a green pitch and assisted pakistani bowling and troubled indian batting.

Match in eden garden will be bad news for pakistan, big ground, belter pitch and even more fanatic kolkatta crowd. Welcome to west bengal of dada.

Has anyone noticed that both Mohali and Kolkata are the only Indian pitches that are a bit bowler friendly. Very sly Mr Shahryar Khan. Indeed showing you're a good diplomat. I'm sure that the BCCI will notice it.
PCB sazich, or or Raheel Sharif taking over PCB and making a great plan for the team to win against India 8-). Man come on.

Making 10-0 would be good
But Making 11-0 in the same World Cup will be even better.

But Pakistani batsmen will make us wait till 2018 to make it 11-0

@MaarKhoor we want to play cricket as simple as a sport yet few ministers from abroad made it a political stand and national interest though Pakistan has rightly expressed for venue change which proves our interest to participate but concerned with security only.

PCB sazich, or or Raheel Sharif taking over PCB and making a great plan for the team to win against India 8-). Man come on.
Yeah you're right that was actually a bit far fetched.

We have beaten India everytime we played them in kolkatta. Big hostile crowd and a history of making trouble for the opposition .

1 India Pakistan Pakistan 2 wickets 18 Feb 1987 97,627
5 India Pakistan Pakistan 77 runs 28 Oct 1989 84,825
19 India Pakistan Pakistan 6 wickets 13 Nov 2004 85,821
27 India Pakistan Pakistan 85 runs 3 Jan 2013 66,000

Mauka Mauka .

And we have fans and journalists coming too, don't forget. Match is requested to be shifted to Kolkata, which is the best place for now.
I don't think normal civilian have any threat in India. It was never the case for civilian security concern in India.

I don't think normal civilian have any threat in India. It was never the case for civilian security concern in India.
To be honest, i fear more for them as our team will have fool proof security they wouldn't. All in all it should take place in Kolkata, i like Eden Garden a lot-one of my favorite stadiums. Has it's own history.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom