What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Of course, Turkey has more influence in middle east. turkey probably has more influence than anyone besides Americans in its general vicinity and China actually do not have lots of influence other than its immediate neighbors. But big countries still has more resource to do things small countries cannot do. Such as sending people to space and build stealth fighters.

Still,a "small" country like Turkey imediately invaded an island in its vecinity when their interest was threathened and didn't give one flying f%ck about NATO or others (Cyprus).China sends patrols with water cannons and rants in the press how strong she is for 50 years.Point is,you made a silly remark about a country which clearly has bigger b@lls then China in the international arena when it comes to her interests.You wanted to subtly offend them but you failed.

Still,a "small" country like Turkey imediately invaded an island in its vecinity when their interest was threathened and didn't give one flying f%ck about NATO or others (Cyprus).China sends patrols with water cannons and rants in the press how strong she is for 50 years.Point is,you made a silly remark about a country which clearly has bigger b@lls then China in the international arena when it comes to her interests.You wanted to subtly offend them but you failed.

You got it wrong. I'm not trying to offend anyone. Turkey's invasion of Cyprus is tolerated because US has to be concern about Turkey's position in the cold war. But if Both US and Russia insist that Turkey must leave Cyprus today or both would invade turkey to force it to leave, than Turkey would withdraw from Cyprus in a brink of a eye. Now, if Turkey put itself in a position to be invaded by both US and Russia, than it would be more of a diplomatic failure than a military failure as it must have screw up royally for both US and Russia to threaten Turkey. But the point is, US and Russia are still the two countries that has the most influence in the Eastern Mediterranean area and Turkey's ability to maneuver is base upon the enmity between US and Russia and how Turkey can conduct itself between these two heavy weights.

You got it wrong. I'm not trying to offend anyone. Turkey's invasion of Cyprus is tolerated because US has to be concern about Turkey's position in the cold war. But if Both US and Russia insist that Turkey must leave Cyprus today or both would invade turkey to force it to leave, than Turkey would withdraw from Cyprus in a brink of a eye. Now, if Turkey put itself in a position to be invaded by both US and Russia, than it would be more of a diplomatic failure than a military failure as it must have screw up royally for both US and Russia to threaten Turkey. But the point is, US and Russia are still the two countries that has the most influence in the Eastern Mediterranean area and Turkey's ability to maneuver is base upon the enmity between US and Russia and how Turkey can conduct itself between these two heavy weights.

In this case they maneuvered well and secured northern Cyprus.If,if,if,the fact is that they've secured their interests in their vecinity without endless rants and hysteria in the press.No water canons,volunteers coming in fishing boats to Cyprus,no feminine drama.Boots on the ground and problem solved.Come back to me when you'll do the same with all those islands you claim.

In this case they maneuvered well and secured northern Cyprus.If,if,if,the fact is that they've secured their interests in their vecinity without endless rants and hysteria in the press.No water canons,volunteers coming in fishing boats to Cyprus,no feminine drama.Boots on the ground and problem solved.Come back to me when you'll do the same with all those islands you claim.

well, Taiwan do not have ability to fight against Japan. And dealing with Japanese/USA arm force is different from invading Cyprus . Finally, you smell like curry hiding behind Romanian flag. why don't you share us your actual nationality.

well, Taiwan do not have ability to fight against Japan. And dealing with Japanese/USA arm force is different from invading Cyprus . Finally, you smell like curry hiding behind Romanian flag. why don't you share us your actual nationality.

Spare me the "you're an indian rant" ,it's been done at nauseum.Now you're advocating Taiwan ? We (me and you) were talking about China so don't change course.

Daca tot esti asa curios in privinta nationalitatii mele,fa o o cerere la moderatori sa verifice si poate o sa te linistesti,si tu si ceilalti propagandisti comunisti chinezi ce misuna pe forum si se isterizeaza cand cineva ii contrazice.Mai iesi si in lumea reala,nu numai indienii rad de voi si de politica voastra idioata precum si toate absurditatile ce vin din China in zilele noastre.Sunteti deja un clovn international.

Spare me the "you're an indian rant" ,it's been done at nauseum.Now you're advocating Taiwan ? We (me and you) were talking about China so don't change course.

Daca tot esti asa curios in privinta nationalitatii mele,fa o o cerere la moderatori sa verifice si poate o sa te linistesti,si tu si ceilalti propagandisti comunisti chinezi ce misuna pe forum si se isterizeaza cand cineva ii contrazice.Mai iesi si in lumea reala,nu numai indienii rad de voi si de politica voastra idioata precum si toate absurditatile ce vin din China in zilele noastre.Sunteti deja un clovn international.

:raise:When you are talking about China, you need to know there are two Chinas exist in the world, one is Republic of China and the other is People's Republic of China. Which China are you referring to?

With Long Range SAM program engagement range

3(4).jpg

With Tf-2000 AAW warship program

893623A46HYS2CIAAcaxo1.jpg

don't be so harsh on your leaders. They are just looking out for the interest of Turkey. A small country like Turkey need to pick the right alliance. And US is still the best bet.

Big/small is relative. Do you think we are big? No, but one of the biggest economy in the world. All economy power nation are based on our invention. One of the biggest sport nation, a huge influence in the world. Their are less county that have the same ones.

We have a saying in Germany: I (USA) will only your (Turkey) best! YOUR MONEY!!! Hahahaha

Back to the FD-2000 topic, I doubt that Turkish politicians can stand for the pressure from US and NATO. We'll see...

Could anyone tell what HQ-9 missiles are offered in the Turkish deal? The basic missile of HQ-9 is 125km, HQ-9A is 150km and HQ-9B 200km.

China has smaller influence than those countries you call small.When someone occupied a british island far ,far away (not close to the mainland like in the case of China) they've immediately sorted things out unlike the chinese who just mount annoying patrols to iritate other countries.Chinese "big influence",is just an illusion.For example,Turkey has much more influence in the ME then China.

We don't play guns with small kids.

Can someone share with me if google translate is working for this guy. He is testing Hindi to whatever language translation.

No need to prove to anyone you're not Indian. Do like i do, as soon as chi bots accused me i started piling dirt* on them. They will back down, because they are not allowed to keep threads that are detrimental to Chinese image alive and going.

You can see this in many threads, if someone starts talking bad about China, they'll start putting him or his country down in hopes of discouraging further comments from him so that the thread dies off as soon as possible.
While doing that, one of them will post two or three new threads in the same section crying about the virtues of middle kingdom.

Bottom line, you need to understand they accuse you of being Indian to put you down. Cheap deflection from topic.

*by dirt i mean really nasty stuff, like how many of them get maimed in unsafe working environment, how much money their .gov launders in Europe, what privileges the .gov has and they don't, what has runaway industrialization done to their environment etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom