What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
2014 funds to integrate the missile defense systems of the People’s Republic of China into U.S. missile defense systems

I didn't get it, us congress blocks to use of funds for integration of chienese toys into american equipments, and they say nato-chienese systems can't work together... where is the contradiction?

Just watch,they will change their mind

There is no final decision been made, we sent a message and they got it. I really don't care if we change it or not, let them revise their papers and come with the best offer. National benefits come first. By doing this;

a) Chienese can marketing it " our systems are good enough so a NATO country choosed it, but stepped back cos of other Nato members etc bla bla bla" ...Chienese may get offended but they already knew this so they are ok.
b) We can get what we want, a revised offer according to our interests, and a strong message has been delivered to our so-called allies... we're good
c) No integration, Nato equipment is safe...... Nato is happy = Yankees are happy

Hollande have "more important bussines" to do than to sell Air Defense Systems.:coffee::D.

Hollande have "more important bussines" to do than to sell Air Defense Systems.:coffee::D.
Like what?

Nope mate, all of the state official's statements are crystal clear. They will go for second bidder only if talks with Chinese fail.
Dont be so sure,you know Erdogan.

I didn't get it, us congress blocks to use of funds for integration of chienese toys into american equipments, and they say nato-chienese systems can't work together... where is the contradiction?

There is no final decision been made, we sent a message and they got it. I really don't care if we change it or not, let them revise their papers and come with the best offer. National benefits come first. By doing this;

a) Chienese can marketing it " our systems are good enough so a NATO country choosed it, but stepped back cos of other Nato members etc bla bla bla" ...Chienese may get offended but they already knew this so they are ok.
b) We can get what we want, a revised offer according to our interests, and a strong message has been delivered to our so-called allies... we're good
c) No integration, Nato equipment is safe...... Nato is happy = Yankees are happy
They postponed the decision for a couple of months,there must be a reason.

He went to Brazil to and we all know how that turned out.
Turkey is different,so called ally and NATO member.

That is what I thought .. Chinese crap is used as a negotiation card to get deal with tech transfer from west.

Friends, First of all, It is not going to be connected the Nato system directly. It is going to be connected the Turkish system. The system created by us so we know how to do it. Nato system connected to Turkish system. T.system extracts data from Nato radars and there is firewalls between the systems. Now HQ9 will be integrated the Turkish System, and There will be firewalls between. Turkish system being the rendezvous point. So HQ9 is going to be connected the Nato system indirectly having a couple of firewalls between. Unlike the patriot systems currently located south of Turkey that are connected to Nato systems directly. HQ9 being connected to Turkish system, Nato has not much to say.

My second point, Some news stated a couple of months ago that, Chinese and Turkish engineers already started working on integration software. Once they are sure that integration is not problem then the signature is inevitable. If there is problem the second option Eurosam will be within reach. So this time delay just works fine for us giving the engineers time to prepare the software to integrate hq9 or to see if it is integrable.

Also rumors says US will drop the price to 3 billion dollars would be wise since they are 3rd favorable.

Lets see what Europeans will do.

Why say "We won't fund the integration", if the integration is impossible at the first place.

It means Integration is not possible due technical problems but because of political problems.

Like what?

Like this. :undecided:

candan-ercetin_3584.jpg

Why I get a post reply from this thread? I'm not interest in this topic.

Why say "We won't fund the integration", if the integration is impossible at the first place

we wouldn't step towards HQ9 if it would be impossible mate and no reason for yankees to be freaked out but they did. simply they mean " absolutely unacceptable ".

Why I get a post reply from this thread? I'm not interest in this topic

no fun without you bro! if whoever you are.. (see? you have another alert now.. you could just ignore the first one :) )

I like fun but I can't help further this thread with my non expertise with the missile defend. My opinion don't worth that much.

we wouldn't step towards HQ9 if it would be impossible mate and no reason for yankees to be freaked out but they did. simply they mean " absolutely unacceptable ".

I have no doubt, about HQ9's integration. But US making a big fuss about it.

On topic i think we are getting close to a western system. Rationally i think, after all, that behind the scenes the Chinese system was used to bargain a lower price for western systems, while in public it was made to look like Turkey doesn't give a rat's *** about the west's opinion. Emotionally i really want to see Turkey continuing with the Chinese system just to make the west go mad and re-evaluate their behavior towards us (e.g. Looking down from their high saddle), but in this case we should also be prepared for more sublte pressure/attacks on Turkey from the west. On numerous western sites i already see so many westerners putting Turkey with Iran on the same political, social and religious level for God's sake, and where do they get this negative impression from?...

I like fun but I can't help further this thread with my non expertise with the missile defend. My opinion don't worth that much.

You get alert, because you posted a few pages back. If you don't have interest and/or expertise (which you also said a few pages back), please stay away. I don't mean this in an offensive way to you, it's just a thumb of rule to keep the topic on topic as much as possible.

On numerous western sites i already see so many westerners putting Turkey with Iran on the same political, social and religious level for God's sake, and where do they get this negative impression from?...

Erdogan's numerous Ahmadinejad type speeches,gross breaches of democratic system with the political system interfearing with the justice one by sacking prosecutors,policemen who dared check goverment corrupt officials,gratuitous attacks against so called "western entities" meddling in Turkey (see Gezi protests) ?

Back
Top Bottom