What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
rather its you who cant accept the truth. You expect Turkey to announce to the world Chinese engineer will fly into Turkey to do all those works? :lol: Any person will basic logic can easily accept my point.

I tell you what, this missile deal for Turkey is a win win situation for China.

And how is that ? You'd think NATO is a child allowing you to walls in to dissect radars,etc.Leave NATO out,you think the turks are that retarded to let their radar defence grid into chinese hands knowing it could then end up in russian hands leaving them exposed ?Grow up child!

China strooong!111

Anyway the turks probably chose a S300 knock off which is most likely inferior in all regards to the other contenders because they'll have full accesss to tehnology,they'll probably improove on it with their technology + western firms which we'll be invited in tenders with the local ones.

Win win for Turkey.

And how is that ? You'd think NATO is a child allowing you to walls in to dissect radars,etc.Leave NATO out,you think the turks are that retarded to let their radar defence grid into chinese hands knowing it could then end up in russian hands leaving them exposed ?Grow up child!

China strooong!111

Indeed NATO is retarded. :lol: If China and Turkey are able to do a clean job and secretly of studying and modifying the system. There is nothing NATO can do about it.

We Chinese are not really close to Russian. Both come together is becos of strategic need. Turkish need not worry so much of these factor. Rather its you who cannot accept the advancement of China.

As for NATO, I think most of the western member are more leaning towards Greece if war happen between them happens due to religion and racist factor. Turkey was enrol into NATO to counter Soviet Union but Turkey is not crucial any more since Soviet had dissolves. Remember how EU try to keep Turkey out for so many years.

Indeed NATO is retarded. :lol: If China and Turkey are able to do a clean job and secretly of studying and modifying the system. There is nothing NATO can do about it.

We Chinese are not really close to Russian. Both come together is becos of strategic need. Turkish need not worry so much of these factor. Rather its you who cannot accept the advancement of China.

As for NATO, I think most of the western member are more leaning towards Greece if war happen between them happens due to religion and racist factor. Turkey was enrol into NATO to counter Soviet Union but Turkey is not crucial any more needed since Soviet had dissolves. Remember how EU try to keep Turkey out for so many years.

For good or worse,NATO is working with Turkey for over 60 years,i'm sure the turks will throw that out the window at the first sign of chinese benevolence.:ashamed:

Seems like a good deal, co-production + ToT. However as i expressed many times in the past, it depends on how/if Turkey will produce circuits and chips so it can be integrated into our air defence infrastructure. If the Turkish FD-2000 systems is anything similair to the S.Korean KS-SAM, I am more then happy :cheers:

For good or worse,NATO is working with Turkey for over 60 years,i'm sure the turks will throw that out the window at the first sign of chinese benevolence.:ashamed:

Sure? Any Turkish can easily recall the bad blood for the EU rejection of Turkey without any valid reason.. So benevolence from the western world..

The world is changing. Turkey is smart to know who holds the future.

Too bad that Russians not offered S400,but I understand them,Americans would immediately put a paw on best defence system in world.
So HQ9 is good alternetive way for Turkey if S400 is not in the case!But on the other hand,why Turks dont purchase American products?If I were a Turk i will always purchase NATO products(US especially)becouse US is probably most important Turkish ally,so HQ9 even S400 not that important like US allience.
@Beast Yes Turkey is crucial becouse they are most powerful country in the Muslim world.With Turkish allience,US will have 24/7 control over Balkan and Middle East.
Where future lies?Can you answer me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that Russians not offered S400,but I understand them,Americans would immediately put a paw on best defence system in world.
So HQ9 is good alternetive way for Turkey if S400 is not in the case!But on the other hand,why Turks dont purchase American products?If I were a Turk i will always purchase NATO products(US especially)becouse US is probably most important Turkish ally,so HQ9 even S400 not that important like US allience.
@Beast Yes Turkey is crucial becouse they are most powerful country in the Muslim world.With Turkish allience,US will have 24/7 control over Balkan and Middle East.

Oh yes, so crucial then they shall even allow Turkey entry into EU to please Turkey since she is so important. Dont be naive. All US needs is Saudi to gain foothole in Middel East and sunni muslim.

They rather accept a weak country like Greece into EU rather than Turkey. An another factor US patriot will never be accepted in Turkey becos Greece (foe of Turkey) owns them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, so crucial then they shall even allow Turkey entry into EU to please Turkey since she is so important. Dont be naive. All US needs is Saudi to gain foothole in Middel East and sunni muslim.

They rather accept a weak country like Greece into EU rather than Turkey. An another factor US patriot will never be accepted in Turkey becos Greece (foe of Turkey) owns them too.

Oh mate you dont know nothing.EU dont want Turkey in their Union becouse Turkey have 75 mln people,they are so big for European Union,and core states (France,Germany and GB) do not welcome Turkey there.

And please,we all know that China is powerful country,you dont need to put that in every sentance("We all know where future lies"etc etc.).You are economic superpower but you still lag behind Russia and US in military and political power.
Not to mention that US have two times bigger economy then China.I wish you all the best,but hardworking is part of Chinese mentality so go on and maybe you will be best on every aspects in future.

Big apologize to Turkish members,for poison your topic!

Oh mate you dont know nothing.EU dont want Turkey in their Union becouse Turkey have 75 mln people,they are so big for European Union,and core states (France,Germany and GB) do not welcome Turkey there.

And please,we all know that China is powerful country,you dont need to put that in every sentance("We all know where future lies"etc etc.).You are economic superpower but you still lag behind Russia and US in military and political power.
Not to mention that US have two times bigger economy then China.I wish you all the best,but hardworking is part of Chinese mentality so go on and maybe you will be best on every aspects in future.

Big apologize to Turkish members,for poison your topic!

Rather its you who cant accept Turkey is being prejudiced in the western world. Both France and Germany also has a huge population who they are acceptable while Turkish is not welcome in EU? Of Cos the EU needs to find an excuse to reject Turkey. You expect EU to tell the world bluntly they dont like muslim or non western countries not to join them? :lol:

For your outdated info. China is now more than half the economy size of US. US is still leader in political and military but the gap is getting smaller and smaller everyday.

Europe is just a dinosaur continent. Europe is becoming irrelevant like Asia was irrelevant in the 18th century. Europe is now fully controlled by the US. European economies are falling apart, their military power is diminishing at a rapid rate, their technological power is not world class and their political power is fast declining.

European middle class is shrinking and the European population is in decline.
They don't even have an independent foreign policy where an entire continent is controlled by Washington.

Europeans are losing respect around the world.

Rather its you who cant accept Turkey is being prejudiced in the western world. Both France and Germany also has a huge population who they are acceptable while Turkish is not welcome in EU? Of Cos the EU needs to find an excuse to reject Turkey. You expect EU to tell the world bluntly they dont like muslim or non western countries not to join them? :lol:

For your outdated info. China is now more than half the economy size of US. US is still leader in political and military but the gap is getting smaller and smaller everyday.

Five million Turks live in Germany,alot of Pakistans live in UK,alot of Arabs live in France....Europa has long time ago rejected prejudice.
Turkey will become EU member when Europa needs a new strong economy to stabilze EU.

Leave it to the 50 cent army to turn this into yet another "europeans are evil colonists,thank God they are weaklings and on the brink of extinction now" kind of thread.No surprise the chinese are the laughing stock of the internet,stupidity and BS claims go hand in hand when it comes to chinese posters.

turkey is greet. they already bought rocket and short rang ballistic missile from china.
and now they buy long rang AA missile...:tup:

our next step should be , sell fighter like J10B or J31 to turkey.

Dude, At the beggining of 1990's, Turkey's rocket technology is developed by Chinese help so I think We honour you to do the same for Long range SAM program. FD-2000 missiles/radar/seeker/rocket motor/command-control will be re-developed with Turkish subsystems/Chinese expertise to reveal a nightmare high-end product integrated into NATO's network which will be a nightmare of enemies...

End of 1990's. Btw, is the news true?

Dude, At the beggining of 1990's, Turkey's rocket technology is developed by Chinese help so I think We honour you to do the same for Long range SAM program. FD-2000 missiles/radar/seeker/rocket motor/command-control will be re-developed with Turkish subsystems/Chinese expertise to reveal a nightmare high-end product integrated into NATO's network which will be a nightmare of enemies...

Back
Top Bottom