What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
End of 1990's. Btw, is the news true?

Yeap it is legit.

Savunma Sanayii Müste

24dgcqe.jpg

There is one thing for sure. Chine offered full technology of FD-2000 to Turkish institutes. With the subsystem and expertise of Turkey, The SAM will be re-developed and integrated into Turkey's network but Nobody knows What actually China offered to Turkey If Turkey choose China. I think This missiles will not only used by Land Forces, but also Naval programs such as TF-2000.

Most probably, Batteries to be produced will be;

4 + 4 + 4 + 1

Let's guess the NATO name of Turkish FD-2000 on Turkish army and export markets...

I guess Simsek is a nice name for it...

There is one thing for sure. Chine offered full technology of FD-2000 to Turkish institutes. With the subsystem and expertise of Turkey, The SAM will be re-developed and integrated into Turkey's network but Nobody knows What actually China offered to Turkey If Turkey choose China. I think This missiles will not only used by Land Forces, but also Naval programs such as TF-2000.

4 + 4 + 4 + 1

Let's guess the NATO name of Turkish FD-2000 on Turkish army and export markets...

Calm down bro, HQ-9 for TF-2000 seems unpossible now. Also i don't think that China offered us full technology.

4 + 4 + 4 + 1

I remember you predicted outcome of Korean Attack Helicopter tender as Apache at day one. You have generally make accurate assumptions.

But aren't you going over board by giving name to Naval-version of FD-2000 while only announcement from SSM had been co-production ?

Oh mate you dont know nothing.EU dont want Turkey in their Union becouse Turkey have 75 mln people,they are so big for European Union,and core states (France,Germany and GB) do not welcome Turkey there.

And please,we all know that China is powerful country,you dont need to put that in every sentance("We all know where future lies"etc etc.).You are economic superpower but you still lag behind Russia and US in military and political power.
Not to mention that US have two times bigger economy then China.I wish you all the best,but hardworking is part of Chinese mentality so go on and maybe you will be best on every aspects in future.

Big apologize to Turkish members,for poison your topic!
Correction,
Germany and France dont want Turkey in the EU.
GB would be glad if Turkey was in,they would break the hegemony of Germany and France in the EU.

Five million Turks live in Germany,alot of Pakistans live in UK,alot of Arabs live in France....Europa has long time ago rejected prejudice.
Turkey will become EU member when Europa needs a new strong economy to stabilze EU.
Turkey will never become a EU member.

I remember you predicted outcome of Korean Attack Helicopter tender as Apache at day one. You have generally make accurate assumptions.

But aren't you going over board by giving name to Naval-version of FD-2000 while only announcement from SSM had been co-production ?

The drifting of program clearly shows that Turkey;

-Either re-develop Chinese FD-2000 with domestic inputs, a Kasirga like project model, and produce "national" missile batteries in home and for export markets

-or commence another project simultaneously (Hurkus like project model) to develop a "national more advanced" SAM thanks to Chinese co-production and tech transfer experience gained form FD-2000 program.

Everything will be more clear when Chinese-Turkey meeting finalized.

We will see...

I dont know what is so upset of Turkish member about Turkish military buying China HQ-9.. You are all thinking The Turkish top level people are moron. No, in fact. Turkish have proved they are very capable people making lots of wise decision. The economic is doing well and country is prospering.

The top level Turkish government must have done some serious evaluation and find that HQ-9 is a very superior long range air defense that triumph Patriot, Aster and S-400. Turkey is not a poor country. Cash is not exactly a problem.

Turkish member must remember, you are buying an very advance missile system from a country that can produce the world fastest super computer, a country that can carry out mid-course outer space ballistic missile interception. A country that can produce global GPS(beidou II) system. A country that can build and afford two 5th gen stealth fighter jet program at the same time. China tecnology is there. If not, some of the best in the world.
Nobody is upset,as with all decisions made by the government,we try to understand why it was made.
We want to know what to expect from either side(NATO/US)and China((what deal was made).

Back
Top Bottom