What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

I had to sent a officer fighter helicopter details which in fact I took from this forum who was doing course at Quetta. If you think 650000 are made aware of every weapon procurement program than know it they are not
incredible :cheesy::woot: there is a reason why secrets act exists or am I wrong? That officer who you are in touch with isn't that a breach? but you will say no its not and its regular for military officers to keep in touch with members of a defence forum?

incredible :cheesy::woot: there is a reason why secrets act exists or am I wrong? That officer who you are in touch with isn't that a breach? but you will say no its not and its regular for military officers to keep in touch with members of a defence forum?
No Army things which they want really to remain secret are only told to very few people and eye is kept on them other things can be found out. If Army would have been so secretive the way some member here try to suggest than this forum would have been banned long ago

Bro I have a feeling it is fake news though somehow anonymous sources will suggest the all to familiar statement that the "T-90 was the best tank in trials":partay::partay:
I Don't like T 90 I support OPLOT but if a Tank is coming for trials than I can't change story to please few .....

Bro I have a feeling it is fake news though somehow anonymous sources will suggest the all to familiar statement that the "T-90 was the best tank in trials":partay::partay:
maybe we will get to hear things like;

tankers are very happy with T90.
T90 manuals have been handed out.
Oplot & VT-4 blew up
T90 hit all the targets and others had bad accuracy
T90 passed in all terrains and all temperatures actually Oplot didn't do well in Summer trials:D

No Army things which they want really to remain secret are only told to very few people and eye is kept on them other things can be found out. If Army would have been so secretive the way some member here try to suggest than this forum would have been banned long ago

I Don't like T 90 I support OPLOT but if a Tank is coming for trials than I can't change story to please few .....
So the army officer couldn't use google or other search engines and you sent him details. Hell the army dosent have details of helicopters. That is a strange things.

Hazrat you are now resorting to name calling that weakens your already weakened case.

@Zarvan Bhai the Thing is when the Last time Tanks came for trial such Humor spread on the Forum that T-90 MS are also coming for trials

But in the end only VT-4 and Oplot-M came and were tested no picture of T-90 MS came even then and Both Oplot and VT-4 were send back as both had a problem Like Oplot had Engine issues and VT-4 had Turret related issues and was Jammed if i remember it correctly

Even this time it's Gonna be Ukraine Vs Chinese Tank which gonna Come and take part in Trials

telling you India got those tans already no way no way Army gonna procure the same thing which India has cause that'll not give us any advantage

maybe we will get to hear things like;

tankers are very happy with T90.
T90 manuals have been handed out.
Oplot & VT-4 blew up
T90 hit all the targets and others had bad accuracy
T90 passed in all terrains and all temperatures actually Oplot didn't do well in Summer trials:D

So the army officer couldn't use google or other search engines and you sent him details. Hell the army dosent have details of helicopters. That is a strange things.

Hazrat you are now resorting to name calling that weakens your already weakened case.
He wanted charts which explained helicopters weight and firepower and others I mean most of attack helicopters in one chart and there were best charts here on forum

He wanted charts which explained helicopters weight and firepower and others I mean most of attack helicopters in one chart and there were best charts here on forum

Hmmm you and your source's. He could only have obtained it from you. Highly unlikely Hazrat.

@Zarvan Bhai the Thing is when the Last time Tanks came for trial such Humor spread on the Forum that T-90 MS are also coming for trials

But in the end only VT-4 and Oplot-M came and were tested no picture of T-90 MS came even then and Both Oplot and VT-4 were send back as both had a problem Like Oplot had Engine issues and VT-4 had Turret related issues and was Jammed if i remember it correctly

Even this time it's Gonna be Ukraine Vs Chinese Tank which gonna Come and take part in Trials

telling you India got those tans already no way no way Army gonna procure the same thing which India has cause that'll not give us any advantage
hasn't anybody told you? india is buying the t-90ms and guess where there putting it?:P
http://www.janes.com/article/67082/...dered-t-90ms-tanks-along-border-with-pakistan

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom