What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

Are you insane or what because you are acting like one I support OPLOT but if T-90 is also coming for trials I can't change that to please 4 year old child.
ah Hazrat saying childish things won't improve your tarnished reputation! I just said your favorite tank is selling well. more likely to see pigs fly then T90 come to Pakistan.

@Arsalan @django @TheOccupiedKashmir you really need to see this!!!

Bro I have a feeling it is fake news though somehow anonymous sources will suggest the all to familiar statement that the "T-90 was the best tank in trials":partay::partay:
Russians are NOT playing ball. This have been confirmed by multiple sources both on and off this forum, as reliable as they come (second to Facebook friends only :P ) Now if someone still want to keep talking about Su35, T90, AKs, Pantsir S-1, S300/350/400, TOR, Mi-28 etc etc, well i can do NOTHING but feel sorry for their sanity or the lack of it!!

A majority of these deals/offers were figment of imaginations and a couple of them though real never went through due to reluctance on part of Russians and something our fear of betrayal by them.

Last edited:
Russians are NOT playing ball. This have been confirmed by multiple sources both on and off this forum, as reliable as they come (second to Facebook friends only :P ) Now if someone still want to keep talking about Su35, T90, AKs, Pantsir S-1, S300/350/400, TOR, Mi-28 etc etc, well i can do NOTHING but feel sorry for their sanity or the lack of it!!

A majority of these deals/offers were figment of imaginations and a couple of them though real never went through due to reluctance on part of Russians and something our fear of betrayal by them.
they will never play ball as long as if india is their largest buyer. urkraine turkey china and some european countries are the only good bet right now, heck possibly south korea too. so will the oplot-p have hard kill aps?

KMDB%2BT-80UD%2BT-84%2BOplot%2B477A%2BMolot.png

If oplot offer trophy type anti missile system other wise better wait for altay

can u plz shed a bit of light on T-94?
T 94
t94.jpg

~1996
Production?
Medium tank

Weight: 41,3 tons
Length: m
Width: m
Height: m
Armour: 125+ mm
Gun: 125 mm
Engine: gasturbine
Speed: - km/h
Tank: 1200 l
Crew: 3

The T-94 was first seen in the Ukraine in 1996. The long, low chassis looked like rumours and pictures taken secretly had indicated with a few exterior differences. (See T-94 drawing at bottom). On top of the hull is a casemate "turret" with a revolving automatic loading system for the 125 mm gun (a smaller calibre than expected). The crew is housed in the front of the hull, with the gunner operating through a TV camera. It is equipped with the Shtora-1 counter/measuring system for an exact distance to the target. Most vehicles are fitted with the Arena reactive armour system, ABC-protection and a coaxial machine gun. The T-94 is thought to be fast and effective but if it's still (2002) manufactured is questionable and it is said to be very expensive to produce.
https://www.nemo.nu/ibisportal/5pansar/5sidor/t94.htm

A $650 million contract, signed in August 1996, to supply Pakistan with 320 T-80UD tanks within four years, was a real breakthrough for the plant. The Pakistan contract brought in revenue, provided jobs to unpaid workers still formally on the payroll, and brought back to work those who had quit. After the contract with Pakistan was signed, newspapers in Kharkiv overflowed with advertisements for jobs at the plant with salaries three times the country's $90/month average. The Pakistan contract originated in and initially was run through Progress, a mediator company subordinate to the Cabinet of Ministers.
https://web.archive.org/web/2004091...p/articles/mi_m2393/is_3_163/ai_69752067/pg_2

Back
Top Bottom