What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

No I am not Russia is selling us MI-35 do you think it would have a issue selling us a Tank for GOD sake specially when are looking to get them in massive numbers
Are you actually daft ? Mate mi 35 is god knows how old , not something that could give us technical superiority over our neighbours Apaches , unless India scraps all its t90 programs and buy leopards challengers or Abram's , no t90 and it would still be stupid to get it. Already existing base for t80 based platforms. This is a forum for educated people or those who are willing to learn. People tend to stop visiting threads because of you're fanboisim su35 and scars

No I am not Russia is selling us MI-35 do you think it would have a issue selling us a Tank for GOD sake specially when are looking to get them in massive numbers
Yes Hazrat, putting a tiny pressure on the brain can be helpful. First there is nothing solid to follow on. Secondly because they cleared sale of few copter does NOT mean other military hardware is cleared for sale!!

Thirdly tanks are NOT toys they are a serious piece of expensive war machine!!!

Are you actually daft ? Mate mi 35 is god knows how old , not something that could give us technical superiority over our neighbours Apaches , unless India scraps all its t90 programs and buy leopards challengers or Abram's , no t90 and it would still be stupid to get it. Already existing base for t80 based platforms. This is a forum for educated people or those who are willing to learn. People tend to stop visiting threads because of you're fanboisim su35 and scars
MI 24 is old not MI 35 just like F 16 BLOCK 15 is old not F 16 BLOCK 60. I support OPLOT M not T 90 but T 90 would also come in Pakistan for tests and even VT 4

MI 24 is old not MI 35 just like F 16 BLOCK 15 is old not F 16 BLOCK 60. I support OPLOT M not T 90 but T 90 would also come in Pakistan for tests and even VT 4
Hazrat how about dropping the T90? Its not comming!

Well hard to believe. Russians wont sell. Impossible.

Yeah if they are being brought in as testing benchmark that is something else.

there is not even 001% chance of that! Show us how it can possibly come. you are now just being snobby and arguing for the sake of arguing Hazrat.
There are lot of chances after that and if a person even after sale of MI 35 is saying that than I can only laugh at that person

There are lot of chances after that and if a person even after sale of MI 35 is saying that than I can only laugh at that person
Yea and everyone is laughing at you surely a sand grain of humility exists within you Hazrat?

Yea and everyone is laughing at you surely a sand grain of humility exists within you Hazrat?
YES it does and reports suggest that three Tanks are coming one of them is T 90. I want OPLOT to win but T90 is coming for tests

YES it does and reports suggest that three Tanks are coming one of them is T 90. I want OPLOT to win but T90 is coming for tests
WHAT frikin reports sir ??? How come people in armoured corps not know of these 'reports' but you do ?

WHAT frikin reports sir ??? How come people in armoured corps not know of these 'reports' but you do ?
I talked to COL who is infantry and he had no idea about Rifle trials and I can give lot of examples

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom