What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

T-90 MS???? Are you sure cause i think India too got T-90's MS they ordered 494 T-90 MS which cost them $2 Billion USD and you talking that Russia will give TOT of those Tanks?? IMPOSSIBLE
Yes T-90 MS is also coming for trials and and VT 4 is also returning after changes and if we go for any Tank it would be at least 500 of the

Yes T-90 MS is also coming for trials and and VT 4 is also returning after changes and if we go for any Tank it would be at least 500 of the

well 494 T-90 MS Cost Indians $2 Billion how much will it cost us?? $3-4 Billion?

I don't think T-90's are coming
it's gonna be VT-4 Vs Oplot-P

well 494 T-90 MS Cost Indians $2 Billion how much will it cost us?? $3-4 Billion?

I don't think T-90's are coming
it's gonna be VT-4 Vs Oplot-P
Production in Pakistan would reduce the costs

Production in Pakistan would reduce the costs

Bhai Sahab i don't think T-90 MS will Every come cause our beloved neighbors already got them and We will most likely end up with Oplot-P or VT-4

Even the Defense Secretary Lt. General (R) Zamir ul Hassan Shah is in Ukraine to promote military industrial relations.

T-90 MS never gonna happen

Hazrat ahh The T90 is a T72 chassis! I am not mentioning anything new. So it is a heavily upgraded T72 and nations that had T72's can get the T90 as it is easy to migrate from 72 to 90.

The T80 chassis is arguably the best T series Chassis giving you massive potential with upgrades and personalising potential and already in use by Pakistan.

Why in the bloody hell would you want T90 when Pakistan was never interested in T72?

Hazrat ahh The T90 is a T72 chassis! I am not mentioning anything new. So it is a heavily upgraded T72 and nations that had T72's can get the T90 as it is easy to migrate from 72 to 90.

The T80 chassis is arguably the best T series Chassis giving you massive potential with upgrades and personalising potential and already in use by Pakistan.

Why in the bloody hell would you want T90 when Pakistan was never interested in T72?
I don't want it this is what news is that T-90 MS and VT 4 and OPLOT P are coming for trials

Why the heck we are even considering T-90?? my vote is for OPLOT!!

There is no official announcement but those in Army are saying this also these reports of T-90 entering trials started in December 2016
There's no T-90 in Pakistan. Are you sure your sources are "Pakistan Army" guys? Because the ones we usually talk to don't spread so much misinformation.

There's no T-90 in Pakistan. Are you sure your sources are "Pakistan Army" guys? Because the ones we usually talk to don't spread so much misinformation.
Right now no Tank is in Pakistan Tanks will arrive in next few days and go to Bahawalpur for tests. T-90 could be the Tank also along with VT 4 and OPLOT M.

Right now no Tank is in Pakistan Tanks will arrive in next few days and go to Bahawalpur for tests. T-90 could be the Tank also along with VT 4 and OPLOT M.
Hazraty you are a living version of the Sun news paper or similar type of sensationalist tabloid!!!

Hazraty you are a living version of the Sun news paper or similar type of sensationalist tabloid!!!
No I am not Russia is selling us MI-35 do you think it would have a issue selling us a Tank for GOD sake specially when are looking to get them in massive numbers

Back
Top Bottom