What's new

SZ-9 launched successfully`!!!

What you showed is news articles. Big deal. Show US how the US can NO LONGER put a human being into space.

Jesus, how dumb are you?

If you don't have an operational space capsule then you can't put anyone into space. Are you brain dead? Go read the post by John Glenn.

Or is this a trick question where you're playing word games and I'm supposed to guess what you think "no longer" means?

Are you saying you don't understand the meaning of the plain English: "no manned spaceflight capability"?

China Launches its First Woman Astronaut - Businessweek

"The U.S. ended its three-decade manned space-shuttle program last year and now has no manned spaceflight capability."

Jesus, how dumb are you?

If you don't have an operational space capsule then you can't put anyone into space. Are you brain dead? Go read the post by John Glenn.
No, how dumb are YOU? What does 'no longer' mean? Show US how the US can NO LONGER put a human being into space.

Martian said, he won't post further and is still posting?
i am fed up now. Let me say this loud and clear to him.
Chinas achievements in space is a remarcable one, no doub't about it, at the same time that does not mean they have out phase USA in that field. USA still does asmost 90% of the space explorations
and if are not able to understand this simple logic, excuse us all please and go boost about Chinse superiority in space tech above USA

If you are willing to give ancient China the credit for just about everything created today based upon whatever China created back then, then be consistent and give Goddard his due. But I guess intellectual honesty is hard to come by for a Chinese.

Where did i deny the credit of Goddard? I've said that the Moon Landing mission should primarily credit to von Braun, what's wrong with that? :coffee:

One genius can worth more than a million of ordinary people combined, since USSR has just failed the Moon Landing mission after the death of Korolev.

Hold up...Those theories are 'Chinese physics' and are very valid to the Chinese here. May be worthless in the real world but...

what do you mean "worthless in the real world"!

Has China just sent a manned spacecraft to dock it with its space lab? Whose physicists and engineers are behind all these and the spacelab has been orbiting the earth since last September?

I give up. You're as dumb as a rock.
Speaking of which...

Secretive X-37B US Space Plane Could Evolve to Carry Astronauts | Space Planes & Human Spaceflight | Air Force X-37B Program & X-37C Space Plane Designs | Space.com
...a scaled-up version to support space station cargo deliveries or even carry astronauts into orbit.
Show US how the US cannot modify or even build a larger version of the X-37 to put a human being or two into orbit.

Martian said, he won't post further and is still posting?
i am fed up now. Let me say this loud and clear to him.
Chinas achievements in space is a remarcable one, no doub't about it, at the same time that does not mean they have out phase USA in that field. USA still does asmost 90% of the space explorations
and if are not able to understand this simple logic, excuse us all please and go boost about Chinse superiority in space tech above USA
The man's whinings are not about how people have denigrated China's accomplishments but about how people have resisted his absurd claims that the US is now somehow 'inferior' to China in space. That seems to be the common theme for the Chinese here: They cannot stand being challenged.

The man's whinings are not about how people have denigrated China's accomplishments but about how people have resisted his absurd claims that the US is now somehow 'inferior' to China in space. That seems to be the common theme for the Chinese here: They cannot stand being challenged.
i will not say all CHINES are like him, we can not generalize that his fools behaviour is that of the general CHINESE people. he claims that we INDIANS and others have low IQ, but the fact is MARTIAN has a low IQ when compared to a normal human being.

I would chalk this up as another failure of the Obama regime. That is why Americans will vote him out this Nov. US certainly have the ability to send man to space. But because of lack of leadership and failure to plan, US is left without a human space launch system. It takes a politicians to mess things up.
His thinking is very simplistic. I know how to ride a bicycle, but because I have discarded the child's model and currently cannot afford the more capable and expensive model that can ride off road as well as on, then I can NO LONGER ride a bicycle.

Speaking of which...

Secretive X-37B US Space Plane Could Evolve to Carry Astronauts | Space Planes & Human Spaceflight | Air Force X-37B Program & X-37C Space Plane Designs | Space.com

Show US how the US cannot modify or even build a larger version of the X-37 to put a human being or two into orbit.

we dont mind being challenged nor do I think Martian 2 will mind being challenged either after reading his many arguments with good citations on the forum since I joined this board. Many times it is frustrating to argue with idiots!

US can do whatever it can. The reality is China is developing its space program according to its own pace independently regardless!

I doubt if Vietnam can even get close to that!

i will not say all CHINES are like him, we can not generalize that his fools behaviour is that of the general CHINESE people. he claims that we INDIANS and others have low IQ, but the fact is MARTIAN has a low IQ when compared to a normal human being.

you have shown your low level indeed!

we dont mind being challenged...
:lol: Good joke. What a wag you are.

nor do I think Martian 2 will mind being challenged either after reading his many arguments with good citations on the forum since I joined this board. Many times it is frustrating to argue with idiots!
He learned the importance of supporting one's arguments with sources from me. Nevertheless, it does not mean his interpretations of them are valid.

US can do whatever it can. The reality is China is developing its space program according to its own pace independently regardless!

I doubt if Vietnam can even get close to that!
Bringing in Viet Nam is pointless. I am here as an American. It must be difficult for a racist Chinese like yourself to accept the fact that the US can earn loyalty from people of all backgrounds.

Anyway...

Boeing X-37 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Boeing X-37 (also known as the X-37 Orbital Test Vehicle) is an American reusable unmanned spacecraft.

The X-37 began as a NASA project in 1999, before being transferred to the U.S. Department of Defense in 2004.
The Space Shuttle was retired in 2011. That mean the US have been working on a replacement, albeit much smaller, for about 10 yrs. There are absolutely no technological barriers for US to return to manned space missions, despite what our traitorous Chinese-American may try to convince people otherwise.

:lol: Good joke. What a wag you are.

what a vile reply!

He learned the importance of supporting one's arguments with sources from me. Nevertheless, it does not mean his interpretations of them are valid.

His arguments are supported with citations. Yours are blank checks!

Bringing in Viet Nam is pointless. I am here as an American. It must be difficult for a racist Chinese like yourself to accept the fact that the US can earn loyalty from people of all backgrounds.

it is important to bring in your background as it reflects your psycho inadequacy. I am not racist. I am pointing out the facts.
dont brag about your adopted american "loyalties"! have you check your latest opinion poll yet!

Anyway...

Boeing X-37 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Space Shuttle was retired in 2011. That mean the US have been working on a replacement, albeit much smaller, for about 10 yrs. There are absolutely no technological barriers for US to return to manned space missions, despite what our traitorous Chinese-American may try to convince people otherwise.

why rehashing something which belongs to your adopted country. I am not interested. you can show them to loyal indians on pdf!

a nother supporter for MARTIAN,
any way if you say so that i am low level, thank you and wel come :hitwall:

dude I am supporting facts!

dude I am supporting facts!
Facts that USA is far behing CHINA in space tech, ya ya, i'll accept that CHINA is superior to USA, does that make you happy now.
as a normal guy with sound technical knowledge, will you say that US space tech is inferior to yours because they do not have a maned space flight right now after they retired their shuttle program

There's no glory for Pakistanis, if they ride some one else's vehicle. (In fact, an Indian's already been to space ... but no Indian even cares to mention. We have to wait for our own mission).

Are you serious? Or you just suffered a fit of sudden mental retardation? Or perhaps more accurate: a surge of hatred agains Pakistan or a wave of jealousy against its friend China?

Check this out to see how you glorify an Indian American called Kalpana Chawla: (It's OK to me, though)
…

Speakers lauded the services of Kalpana Chawla, who had brought glory to India.

…

SHIMLA: Dr Suraj Bhan, Governor on Sunday expressed grief over the demise of Kalpana Chawla. In his condolence message to the bereaved family, the Governor said Kalpana Chawla was a brilliant and eminent scientist and had brought laurels to the country and Haryana in particular. Mr P.K. Dhumal, Chief Minister, has also expressed grief.

YAMUNANAGAR: The Inner Wheel Club (District 308) on Sunday mourned the death of Kalpana. Mrs Anita Saluja, district chairman, said in Kalpana’s death India had lost a jewel, who had brought India glory.

Mr Raj Kumar Tyagi, district Congress president, at a meeting here on Sunday, mourned the death of Kalpana. He said it was a grave loss to the nation.

Mr Randhir Singh, state president of the Saheed Bhagat Singh Samaj Sewa Morcha (Haryana), also mourned the death of Kalpana.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

But I very often get a feeling that China has an interest to see Pakistan always using crutches. Why so?

Funny you still don't know why so? Or pretend to?

Facts show that this is because India wants to criple Pakistan.

Hope this will recover your brain to normal status...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom