What's new

SZ-9 launched successfully`!!!

Refuting crap with a reputable citation

You clowns make all sorts of b.s. claims. I shoot you down with reputable citations.

----------

China Launches its First Woman Astronaut - Businessweek

"The U.S. ended its three-decade manned space-shuttle program last year and now has no manned spaceflight capability."

Martian2, you and Senator John Glenn and all and every cr@py journalists such as the Business Weekly should all renounce your US citizenship! – according to a fanatic in PDF. :lol:

:rofl:

I would chalk this up as another failure of the Obama regime. That is why Americans will vote him out this Nov. US certainly have the ability to send man to space. But because of lack of leadership and failure to plan, US is left without a human space launch system. It takes a politicians to mess things up.

Romney is even a worse sh!t. He is yet anohter extremist: good at creating enemies and bad at solving problems, though Obama indeed let us down… Prey for ourselves.

Back to the topic.

I think US is still ahead of China many decades (one or two) in OVERALL space technologies and knowledge. However, due to that fact that this government is by, of, and for the 1%, the fundamentalists and fanatics mismanage the finance, space industry in US is simply paralyzed and can send man to space for a number of years, whereas China at the same time can indeed.

US might have to wait for private SpaceX.

In addition, no fatal accident now in China doesn’t mean it would be the same in future. Reportedly Chinese LES (Launch Escape System) is pretty capable, perhaps the 1-st rate. Hope that can withstands real test. (9-year ago report:)
Long-March Rocket 2F has adopted 55 new technologies for the first time, including the key technologies of rocket trouble inspection system and escape system, which are rated as "world-class thorny problems". With the availability of several hundred data on trouble modules and escape judgment, automatic inspection and automatic trouble diagnosis of the carrier rocket have been realized during the ready-to-launch stage and rocket ascending stage, which in turn can send trouble occurrence information to escape system so as to realize automatic escape of the astronaut and ground commanded escape.

In order to increase the reliability and safety of the rocket, the main systems and key sections of Long-March Rocket 2F have adopted redundant technology. Therefore in case the main system has troubles, the backup system will be switched on immediately to secure the normal operation of the rocket.

Shen zhou ¢õ

Proud of our Chinese brothers and sisters. Godspeed to your endeavors :china::china::china:

Martian2, you and Senator John Glenn and all and every cr@py journalists such as the Business Weekly should all renounce your US citizenship! – according to a fanatic in PDF. :lol:

Romney is even a worse sh!t. He is yet anohter extremist: good at creating enemies and bad at solving problems, though Obama indeed let us down… Prey for ourselves.

Back to the topic.

I think US is still ahead of China many decades (one or two) in OVERALL space technologies and knowledge. However, due to that fact that this government is by, of, and for the 1%, the fundamentalists and fanatics mismanage the finance, space industry in US is simply paralyzed and can send man to space for a number of years, whereas China at the same time can indeed.

In addition, no fatal accident now in China doesn’t mean it would be the same in future. Reportedly Chinese LES (Launch Escape System) is pretty capable, perhaps the 1-st rate. Hope that can withstands real test. (9-year ago report:)

With China becoming more and more powerful. Don't worry, more Chinese american will come back to China.

Back to the topic.

Dude that means they are going to vote for Mitt didn't you hear what that guy said about poor people, Mitt is another Bush.

Are you serious? Or you just suffered a fit of sudden mental retardation? Or perhaps more accurate: a surge of hatred agains Pakistan or a wave of jealousy against its friend China?

Check this out to see how you glorify an Indian American called Kalpana Chawla: (It's OK to me, though)

Kalpana chawla is not considered an Indian. The first Indian went into space as a cosmonaut.

The first Indian in space was Rakesh sharma. Test pilot for the IAF and recipient of "Hero of soviet union". Sharma embarked on his space mission way back in 1984.

I have noticed a trend, it is even Chinese and Indian members on PDF have been teasing each other for like no tomorrow...however when any achievement done by any of these two countries, we all will congratuate each others...

however, never seen a viet does it... i guess they are really a bunch of ungrateful and despised creatures, or they are working for the vietcons to troll full-time

:lol: Good joke. What a wag you are.

Bringing in Viet Nam is pointless. I am here as an American. It must be difficult for a racist Chinese like yourself to accept the fact that the US can earn loyalty from people of all backgrounds.

Anyway...

AS an American? I just got back from a trip in the states and saw the launch there, the Americans I know in person criticizes its own government for insufficient NASA funding, all of them see the chinese catching up (we all admit we are trying to catch up to the US) as healthy competition/push that may force the US into invest more in space tech. They have the same feeling towards China's rise in education and other issues. That is rational, patriotic and respectable reaction, and on that basis the US is an extremely worthy adversary that have at least earned my full respect.

If you joined the US, the least you could do is to contribute to it, denying others' achievement especially when facing a powerful, determined competitor such as China may get you a few laughs now, but what will you gain from it? Just look at the past 30 years, we are laughed at but we are catching up non the less. So don't just claim to be loyal, ACT it.

Ps, should the US send a man into space TOMORROW, which vehicle could it use? Martin simply quoted a true American's frustration at NASA's insufficient funding and current lack of operational manned space vehicles. Nobody besides you took Martin's remark as saying the US is now inferior to China in space technology. You seem to know a lot of stuff about technology, but the utter lack of logic in your statements is astonishing.

AS an American? I just got back from a trip in the states and saw the launch there, the Americans I know in person criticizes its own government for insufficient NASA funding, all of them see the chinese catching up (we all admit we are trying to catch up to the US) as healthy competition/push that may force the US into invest more in space tech. They have the same feeling towards China's rise in education and other issues. That is rational, patriotic and respectable reaction, and on that basis the US is an extremely worthy adversary that have at least earned my full respect.

If you joined the US, the least you could do is to contribute to it, denying others' achievement especially when facing a powerful, determined competitor such as China may get you a few laughs now, but what will you gain from it? Just look at the past 30 years, we are laughed at but we are catching up non the less. So don't just claim to be loyal, ACT it.

Ps, should the US send a man into space TOMORROW, which vehicle could it use? Martin simply quoted a true American's frustration at NASA's insufficient funding and current lack of operational manned space vehicles. Nobody besides you took Martin's remark as saying the US is now inferior to China in space technology. You seem to know a lot of stuff about technology, but the utter lack of logic in your statements is astonishing.

Agree with you. Shenzhou 9 launch successfully. None of the vietnamese forumer congrat China. From all the post of gambit. You can observed he is just a jealous viet of powerful China. All his pile of aviation talk for China is filled with biased view and twisted fact to fill his agenda.

The man pretty much said so. Sometimes we have no choice but to infer a coward's evasion.

Sure China can send men into space and there is no question about their capability, but saying the US is far behind in technology and going for generalized personal attacks is not going to change the fact that US poinered the Rocket tech way before you were born with the captured and defected German scientist like Varner Von Broun.
you are too smart to understand that simple logic

hey hey man. Stop this.

This is pointless to talk about.

Take it easy man.

USA is far more advanced in space tech in the 1980's and 1970's. Howevrer it has now lost most of its capabilities.

1. Germans used to make V-2 rockets that are light years ahead of everyone else, but can the germans now make a world class rocket? NO they can NOT.

2. The japanese used to make world class air craft carriers, but can the Japanese now make super carrier like the Nimitz? HELL NO !!!!!

Countries lose capabilities all the time, weather due to callapse like the USSR or bad encomony. It is jut like muscle, I used to weight 190LB really really buff, but now I weight only 165LB. It takes huge amount of protein to keep those powerful musle and constain work out to maintain it. Now I am working full time with a wife!!! Sorry I lost that capability !!\

Get it now, my indian friend?

Just let this argument go, it is pointless.

USA is far more advanced in space tech in the 1980's and 1970's. Howevrer it has now lost most of its capabilities.

dude, the US is still far ahead of everyone in space. just look at the x-36 & x-37.. it's a mini shuttle that could easily be modified to carry astronauts. their rocket tech are way ahead too..lol

1. Germans used to make V-2 rockets that are light years ahead of everyone else, but can the germans now make a world class rocket? NO they can NOT.

a country like india can make rocket, you can bet the germans can do it 1000x better. it will take sometime and a lot of money, but they definitely can do it.

2. The japanese used to make world class air craft carriers, but can the Japanese now make super carrier like the Nimitz? HELL NO !!!!!

japan is the third biggest shipbuilder in the world if the US and neighboring countries do not object.. you'll see a giant carrier from japan few years.. japan is not like india that takes more than 10 years to complete 1 small frigate. lol

stop sounding like em indians. lol remember some indians trolling how super duper advanced their rockets better than chinese blabla, but NOT.. how annoying..lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom