What's new

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad's Regime: U.N. Official

Always up for making friends, bro.

In fact we have opened a diplomatic office in a Gulf state.

No one knows which country, it's a secret. I was going to suggest it might be KSA in the heart of the Islamic world, but I'm worried my cousin al-Hasani would be angry at this suggestion.

Khaybar would be a symbolic place, LOL.

https://twitter.com/IsraelintheGCC

Besides we were not fire-worshippers like you. That is correct. You might see what your cousins the Parsis do in India. Burning dead bodies in public and doing other outrages things.

Parsis do not have tradition of burning bodies. In parsi tradition bodies are left on an elevated platform in tower of silence ( situated in Bombay) to be devoured by vultures and crows.

According to parsi belief, a body is impure and pollutes fire, if it touches it

I don't know a Middle Eastern ethnic group/people that number 30 million and have been so irrelevant in history and not accomplishing anything. Besides being stateless of course.

Ignorant Congolese, Kurds are descendants of Median people who founded one of the oldest and greatest civilizations when your forefathers were dwelling in Congo :lol:
Besides those people (Semitic people) are originally from the Arabian Peninsula.
Human race is also originating from Africa :rofl: so what's tour point :rofl:

Why are you Kurds always denying that you are Kurds?:lol: Well apart from being failures. Other of your "Iranian" compatriots who have admitted to being Kurds do it here as well.
Why do you Afro-Arabs want to attach yourself to Arabs so much ? :rofl:

Go cry for another Arab (Bashar al-Assad alias The Child-Murderer) as you have been doing for the past days while getting seizures.
There's no reason to cry for Assad as he is kicking your Wahhabi terrorists' a$s so badly :lol: You can go cry/worship your Saddam alias The Child-Raper as you have been doing since he was toppled and killed by his own people :rofl:

Parsis do not have tradition of burning bodies. In parsi tradition bodies are left on an elevated platform in tower of silence ( situated in Bombay) to be devoured by vultures and crows.

That might be the case but Pakistani members told about that practice in Karachi. RazPak was one of them. Besides it is rather irrelevant here.

Zoroastrians believe that the body is impure and shouldn’t pollute the earth after death through burial or cremation. Because of this belief, they have a communal Tower of Silence erected on the edge of town where they perch the dead on top of these towers and allow vultures and weather elements to destroy the body. After the sun has bleached and dried up the bones, they collect the bones and dissolve them in lime. This goes with the Zoroastrian belief that the body should be useful, even in and after death.

Quite primitive and disgusting if you ask me. With all due respect. No disrespect.

To the Kurdish stateless troll:

Lay off your crack and return to planet earth. I am not further going to waste my time with your fantasies. Besides you might infect other users with your seizures. We would not want that to happen.

@Mozambique Drill

Always up for making friends, bro.

Israel has enough friends to scare Russia, and Iran combined.

In fact we have opened a diplomatic office in a Gulf state.

In fact you do have two, first was opened in Bahrian in the mid 90s, second is in Qatar. You do also have a trade office in the UAE.

No one knows which country, it's a secret. I was going to suggest it might be KSA in the heart of the Islamic world, but I'm worried my cousin al-Hasani would be angry at this suggestion.

Nothing in KSA, but maybe both states found themselves in a situation whereby they are force to work together, and share mutual understanding in the road map to peace. But we can't support either Hamas or the PA or your Gov't, tbqh, both are horrible and nasty :what:

Personally, I don't have any issue with the Israelis but your Gov't. Similarly, I hate Hamas, and Hezbollah as well.

Oh and by the way, I forgot to tell you that I already know who you are (; .. Just change your current name ._. It's ridicouls compared to the previous one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are always there to enlighten people in PDF and god knows! Maybe elsewhere :yay:

Admit it man, that was cool :lol:

I openly did admit it. :lol:

That might be the case but Pakistani members told about that practice in Karachi. RazPak was one of them. Besides it is rather irrelevant here.

Razpak is an ignorant troll who talks $hit regarding even those things he have no knowledge of ( he has a aunt aged 346 years:laughcry: ).

Here is proof of tower of silence.

Dakhma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tower of Silence: A Parsi burial ground | Foot Loose in India

Towers of Silence: Zoroastrian Architectures for the Ritual of Death : socks-studio

Actually our genius Congolese friend had mistaken Hindus for Parsis :rofl:

You're welcome. It was difficult to hold back.

We are joining the Zionist idea btw, Iraq chosing a new flag and this is the most famous 1, the blue represents rivers, maybe Nile-Euphrates :bounce:
401913_531746636866831_759514018_n.jpg

I've already chosen the curtains for my new home. :)

LOL. Why not Makkah while you are at it.

As long as you return our lost cousins the Mizrahi/Arab Jews. Especially such ones below:

n4ckkl.jpg

orly_levi_2_c.jpg

:coffee:

Razpak is an ignorant troll who talks $hit regarding even those things he have no knowledge of ( he has a aunt aged 346 years:laughcry: ).

Here is proof of tower of silence.

Dakhma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tower of Silence: A Parsi burial ground | Foot Loose in India

Towers of Silence: Zoroastrian Architectures for the Ritual of Death : socks-studio

You know what my friend? Burning bodies is actually a lot more advanced and healthy than what the Parsis are doing.

Zoroastrians believe that the body is impure and shouldn’t pollute the earth after death through burial or cremation. Because of this belief, they have a communal Tower of Silence erected on the edge of town where they perch the dead on top of these towers and allow vultures and weather elements to destroy the body. After the sun has bleached and dried up the bones, they collect the bones and dissolve them in lime. This goes with the Zoroastrian belief that the body should be useful, even in and after death.

So thank you for correcting me when trusting other users here blindly. I am not well-versed in polytheistic religions. That must be said.

Quite primitive and disgusting if you ask me. With all due respect. No disrespect.

To the Kurdish stateless troll:

Lay off your crack and return to planet earth. I am not further going to waste my time with your fantasies. Besides you might infect other users with your seizures. We would not want that to happen.

You cannot be disrespectful and then say no disrespect. Leave the majoosis alone there are only 10 left on this planet anyway. :P

We are joining the Zionist idea btw, Iraq chosing a new flag and this is the most famous 1, the blue represents rivers, maybe Nile-Euphrates :bounce:
401913_531746636866831_759514018_n.jpg

Are you guys really choosing a new flag? :woot: That is a hot flag.

Back
Top Bottom