What's new

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad's Regime: U.N. Official

No idea why you think all Muslims report to Saudi Arabia's command, having holy places does not mean they are loyal to that regime, Muslim regimes will do nothing in such an event, 300 million Indonesian Muslims cannot do anything.

If Saudi Arabia is incapable ( not enough divisions ready, munitions supply ) of war with someone then they might lose in such a war, what your allies do next is irrelevant that's not Saudi Arabia that's someone else, besides even allies wont always do it 100%, keep in mind the oil exports need to keep going to prevent a full world crisis, if someone annexes Saudi Arabia's located in the east oilfields then the US would have to make a deal unless they have enough firepower/troops present in the ME to take them out quickly, they were talking about making such a deal with Saddam in the event if he would have advanced and taken lands of Saudi Arabia in Hasa region which would have affected the oil market, such a deal would be forcing Iraq out of Saudi but making him keep Kuwait, this had also to do with the US needing most forces on alert from the Soviets which would not give them the ability to bring 700.000 US forces to the ME for war, this if Saddam would have done it in a few weeks bringing major obstacles to the world with the oil market of course, he half assed it instead by not advancing further while he could have easily done it quickly and effective making the war a "success".

Iranians talking as if they can defeat the US or fend of a full scale attack by the US are just as full of sh!t as Saudis that think they can fend off Russia in a full scale attack with thousands of cruise missiles, how would you stop them, the US fired around 800 tomahawk missiles at Iraq in 2003 taking out all radars, military bases and other important targets, Russia would use the same strategy disabling the air force before theirs even arrive.

They will if the holy sites will get attacked. I am not sure that you know about the consequences for any country doing that from Muslims. This has NOTHING to do with Al-Saud. I could be ruling KSA as an Jewish dictator and people would still react if the holy sites were about to get destroyed or Allah (swt) forbid targeted.

Eh, from where would the Russians even make a ground invasion? From the air, LOL? Russia is located too far away. They don't have any client states nearby to start an invasion from there even or attack. Their only chance is an atomic attack which will never happen because it will impact well over 10 countries as I mentioned. Besides all this is fantasy.

I am not sure how something that happened over 20 years ago is relevant. KSA is not the same country or most importantly military anymore. Also I doubt that the American, the international community or the Arab world would allow Saddam to annex Kuwait. Or the Kuwaitis themselves. In the end it would return to Kuwait one way or another and Saddam would not be able to rule forever. Nor his two son's. Too much oil for one untrustworthy dictator to control. Might as well add Khuzestan if you have such thoughts.

KSA's military, geography (KSA is bigger than Iran and Iraq combined) with all kind of landscapes etc. is a different beast. The Russians would probably target the infrastructure, oil raffineries in the coastal parts of Eastern Province (Khaleeji part of KSA) and maybe target a few major cities but they would not be allowed to do all that without a reaction from the international community, nor do they dare to do it.

Lastly you must have forgot about the American bases in Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar. They won't look silently at it.

All in all this discussion is unrealistic and quite stupid. We are not playing age of empires here.

Are you seriously trying to put Russia in par with the US in terms of military capabilities? :lol: hilarious :lol:
Saudis that think they can fend off Russia in a full scale attack with thousands of cruise missiles, how would you stop them, the US fired around 800 tomahawk missiles at Iraq in 2003 taking out all radars, military bases and other important targets, Russia would use the same strategy disabling the air force before theirs even arrive.

I know you dislike me now for putting duck tape on your mouth in the last few discussions :D

Funny, I don't recall that - but what I do see is you making a fool of yourself in front of everyone here talking about the Russians destroying Saudi :lol:

on crude oil, sands, camels, lizards, .. did I miss anything? :cheesy:

Slashing your back with knives on chains? :lol:

They will if the holy sites will get attacked. I am not sure that you know about the consequences for any country doing that from Muslims. This has NOTHING to do with Al-Saud. I could be ruling KSA as an Jewish dictator and people would still react if the holy sites were about to get destroyed or Allah (swt) forbid targeted.

Eh, from where would the Russians even make a ground invasion? From the air, LOL? Russia is located too far away. They don't have any client states nearby to start an invasion from there even or attack. Their only chance is an atomic attack which will never happen because it will impact well over 10 countries as I mentioned. Besides all this is fantasy.

I am not sure how something that happened over 20 years ago is relevant. KSA is not the same country or most importantly military anymore. Also I doubt that the American, the international community or the Arab world would allow Saddam to annex Kuwait. Or the Kuwaitis themselves. In the end it would return to Kuwait one way or another and Saddam would not be able to rule forever. Nor his two son's. Too much oil for one untrustworthy dictator to control. Might as well add Khuzestan if you have such thoughts.

KSA's military, geography (KSA is bigger than Iran and Iraq combined) with all kind of landscapes etc. is a different beast. The Russians would probably target the infrastructure, oil raffineries in the Eastern (Khaleeji part of KSA) and maybe target a few major cities but they would not be allowed to do all that, nor do they dare to do it.

Lastly you must have forgot about the American bases in Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar. They won't look silently at it.

All in all this discussion is unrealistic and quite stupid. We are not playing age of empires here.

Yes, if the holy sites get attacked which countries will not do as it brings too much damage to them, for the Americans/Russians Makkah & Medina have no importance, it has religious importance for Muslims only.

Russia could invade the same way the US invades a lot of countries, neighboring allies, say if , Jordan, Iraq, Yemen or Oman allows Russia to deploy troops there before they invade others, their relations with these countries are close to non existent today in military field but this part is political while we are only talking about military capabilities now.

It is relevant because it shows the allies and superpowers make deals in some events, maybe after the fall of the Soviet union they would have forced him out of Kuwait anyway but the fall of such a power happens rarely, it was coincidence that it happened in the same year that event.

Land size makes it much harder to annex but why would they annex all, many lands are uninhabited, the inhabited lands are located in certain parts.

Funny, I don't recall that - but what I do see is you making a fool of yourself in front of everyone here talking about the Russians destroying Saudi :lol:

If you have something useful or different opinions then answer my posts instead of giving empty replies such as these ^^.

No idea why you think all Muslims report to Saudi Arabia's command, having holy places does not mean they are loyal to that regime, Muslim regimes will do nothing in such an event, 300 million Indonesian Muslims cannot do anything.

If Saudi Arabia is incapable ( not enough divisions ready, munitions supply ) of war with someone then they might lose in such a war, what your allies do next is irrelevant that's not Saudi Arabia that's someone else, besides even allies wont always do it 100%, keep in mind the oil exports need to keep going to prevent a full world crisis, if someone annexes Saudi Arabia's located in the east oilfields then the US would have to make a deal unless they have enough firepower/troops present in the ME to take them out quickly, they were talking about making such a deal with Saddam in the event if he would have advanced and taken lands of Saudi Arabia in Hasa region which would have affected the oil market, such a deal would be forcing Iraq out of Saudi but making him keep Kuwait, this had also to do with the US needing most forces on alert from the Soviets which would not give them the ability to bring 700.000 US forces to the ME for war, this if Saddam would have done it in a few weeks bringing major obstacles to the world with the oil market of course, he half assed it instead by not advancing further while he could have easily done it quickly and effective making the war a "success".

Iranians talking as if they can defeat the US or fend of a full scale attack by the US are just as full of sh!t as Saudis that think they can fend off Russia in a full scale attack with thousands of cruise missiles, how would you stop them, the US fired around 800 tomahawk missiles at Iraq in 2003 taking out all radars, military bases and other important targets, Russia would use the same strategy disabling the air force before theirs even arrive.

Using the form IF makes your post trash as it is. How would the russia attack KSA by what means? Firing missiles will not do much help nor can bring victory considering the geographical location, KSA and GCC defense systems, other countries air space ..etc? when you think use your brain and not your $h! hoo, Russia cant reach Saudi Arabia while we can reach them inside their homes. Putting the russian in same basket that of the US in term of military capabilities and technological advancement is nothing but a total jock.

When did I put them in par with each other ? I compared them to Saudi Arabia.

:lol: I love having discussion with you, your posts sometimes make me LoLing all day & night long :lol:

You just laid out a comparison between both powers :lol: My friend, the US military machine isn't offensive, but rather hyper, ultra, upper, giga, and mega offensive.

Using the form IF makes your post trash as it is. How would the russia attack KSA by what means? Firing missiles will not do much help nor can bring victory considering the geographical location, KSA and GCC defense systems, other countries air space ..etc? when you think use your brain and not your $h! hoo, Russia cant reach Saudi Arabia while we can reach them inside their homes. Putting the russian in same basket that of the US in term of military capabilities and technological advancement nothing but a total jock.

Everything in this discussion is IF because we are talking about something that has not happened yet.
The rest is explained in my previous post.

:lol: I love having discussion with you, your posts sometimes make me LoLing all day & night long :lol:

You just laid out a comparison between both powers :lol: My friend, the US military machine isn't offensive, but rather hyper, ultra, upper, giga, and mega offensive.

Comparing US and Russia brings US on the top, as if I dont know this :yay:
But both have the capabilities needed to take out countries in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom