What's new

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad's Regime: U.N. Official

Strike Al Saud in Riyadh...but will they ?

LoLz, like always, some people are very genocidal when it comes to us :lol: ...

If someone had enough balls, then please, tell them to do it. But let me assure you that the first victims will be the aggressors' children and women. :lol:

LoLz, like always, some people are very genocidal when it comes to us :lol: ...

If someone had enough balls, then please, tell them to do it. But let me assure you that the first victims will be the aggressors' children and women. :lol:

Let's assume Russia launches hundreds of missiles on your country, what can you do without receiving any help from U.S or Europe?

Let's assume Russia launches hundreds of missiles on your country, what can you do without receiving any help from U.S or Europe?

:lol: thats an immature assumption :lol: Russia is rational enough for not digging its own grave. The fall-out of an attack on the ME will have a devastating impact on the entire region including your country.

:lol: thats an immature assumption :lol: Russia is rational enough for not digging its own grave. A fall-out attack on the ME will have a devastating impact on the entire region including your country.

That's why it's an assumption, not reality. I just wanted to know your options in such invasion which seems you lack any.

That's why it's an assumption, not reality. I just wanted to know your options in such invasion which seems you lack any.
What invasion are you talking about? :what: weren't you talking about launching hundreds of missiles? Well, countermeasures have been implemented already in such an event.

But, Clearly, You know nothing homie :lol:, I love seeing people imiganing things to make them feel happy. We could ,are the same argument on Iran, the US can wipe you out in a matter of a few mins :lol:

What invasion are you talking about? :what: weren't you talking about launching hundreds of missiles? Well, countermeasures have been implemented already in such an event.

But, Clearly, You know nothing homie :lol:, I love seeing people imiganing things to make them feel happy. We could ,are the same argument on Iran, the US can wipe you out in a matter of a few mins :lol:

The US can wipe anyone out on earth, and Russia has the same capabilities. Simply they are not in your class, Russia or the US can wipe out Saudi Arabia easily just as well, that conventional warfare.

The US can wipe anyone out on earth, and Russia has the same capabilities. Simply they are not in your class, Russia or the US can wipe out Saudi Arabia easily just as well, that conventional warfare.

I never have said that I'm in someone else's class, but maybe some people have some sort of inferiority complex to tend to look at things that way. Did Russia's missiles and bombs saved it on the day the USSR collapsed? :lol:

Again, you are unable to post a logical answer and started throwing random words.
You said no country has the 'balls' to attack you, I asked what could you do if Russia attacked you and you are manipulating my question now.
Bringing Iran in is irrelavant and out of desperation.
Tell us about those 'countermeasures', if any exists, or else, just leave the question and don't answer it.

Nobody will ever even attempt that. What do you think will happen to the ME if such a event happens?

Let us see.

We border Yemen, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan directly and Egypt and Sudan are just across the beautiful Red Sea. Israel can be seen by the barren eye too. Like only 2 km away near their tiny Red Sea coastline (the resort city Eilat). Damascus is only located a few hundred km from Tabuk in Northern Hijaz. Iran is just across the Gulf.

Oh, let us not even discuss Makkah and Madinah. What do you think would happen with the nearly 2 billion Muslims if our sacred mosques were destroyed?

Let us leave the fantasies out of this thread.

Besides people might do a little bit of reading about KSA and nuclear weapons. We will be prepared.

Russia is interested in turmoil in the ME so they can export their oil and gas at a higher price. Does not take a genius to figure that out. They are just pretending like they care about what happens in the ME. They don't. Iraq was an example.

I never have said that I'm in someone else's class, but maybe some people have some sort of inferiority complex to tend to look at things that way. Did Russia's missiles and bombs saved it on the day the USSR collapsed? :lol:

USSR collapse had nothing to do with its military or warfare.

This question can be answered as well when you are giving the statement that the US can wipe out Iran, no counter measure will help.

Nobody will ever even attempt that. What do you think will happen to the ME if such a event happens?

Let us see.

We border Yemen, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan directly and Egypt and Sudan are just across the beautiful Red Sea. Israel can be seen by the barren eye too. Like only 2 km away near their tiny Red Sea coastline (the resort city Eilat). Damascus is only located a few hundred km from Tabuk in Northern Hijaz. Iran is just across the Gulf.

Oh, let us not even discuss Makkah and Madinah. What do you think would happen with the nearly 2 billion Muslims if our sacred mosques were destroyed?

Let us leave the fantasies out of this thread.

Besides people might do a little bit of reading about KSA and nuclear weapons. We will be prepared.

Russia is interested in turmoil in the ME so they can export their oil at a higher price. Does not take a genius to figure that out. They are just pretending like they care about what happens in the ME. They don't. Iraq was an example.

Why would they destroy mosques in the first place, for them there is no religious worth in mosques as it is not their religion, attacking Saudi Arabia is not an attack on all Muslims, destroying religious sites is which are not needed.

Yes X trillion times. Russia has no balls to fire a single bullet at us babyboy :lol:

The countermeasures consist of options being put on the table ranging from running death squads in Russia, intercepting their missiles via the PS, terrorizing their locals, striking back with an allied-led coalition, and twisting the hands in the international oil market.

Again, you are unable to post a logical answer and started throwing random words.
You said no country has the 'balls' to attack you, I asked what could you do if Russia attacked you and you are manipulating my question now.
Bringing Iran in is irrelavant and out of desperation.
Tell us about those 'countermeasures', if any exists, or else, just leave the question and don't answer it.

That's exactly what I wanted to bring to your attention that the USSR couldn't survive despite having the 2nd strongest army on earth. I'm sure now you understand that being in a class X or Y doesn't always help it.
USSR collapse had nothing to do with its military or warfare.

This question can be answered as well when you are giving the statement that the US can wipe out Iran, no counter measure will help.

Why would they destroy mosques in the first place, for them there is no religious worth in mosques as it is not their religion, attacking Saudi Arabia is not an attack on all Muslims, destroying religious sites is which are not needed.

20% of all Russians are Muslims. Just so you know.

You and a few others were talking about an atomic attack on KSA. That would obviously impact Makkah and Madinah too and all those countries I mentioned that border KSA or lie just next to it.

No chance. Besides Russia does not dare to even attack 1 inch of KSA. If they do they they will see hell on earth. From us and our allies that would no doubt support us due to our importance on a lot of fields besides signed treaties and obligations. Thousands of ibn al-Khattab's will emerge and Russians will become a global target.

Besides they are just a paper tiger that are becoming more and more irrelevant as the years go by.

20% of all Russians are Muslims. Just so you know.

You and a few others were talking about an atomic attack on KSA. That would obviously impact Makkah and Madinah too and all those countries I mentioned that border KSA or lie just next to it.

No chance. Besides Russia does not dare to even attack 1 inch of KSA. If they do they they will see hell on earth. From us and our allies that would no doubt support us due to our importance on a lot of fields besides signed treaties and obligations. Thousands of ibn al-Khattab's will emerge and Russians will become a global target.

Besides they are just a paper tiger that are becoming more and more irrelevant as the years go by.

No idea why you think all Muslims report to Saudi Arabia's command, having holy places does not mean they are loyal to that regime, Muslim regimes will do nothing in such an event, 300 million Indonesian Muslims cannot do anything.

If Saudi Arabia is incapable ( not enough divisions ready, munitions supply ) of war with someone then they might lose in such a war, what your allies do next is irrelevant that's not Saudi Arabia that's someone else, besides even allies wont always do it 100%, keep in mind the oil exports need to keep going to prevent a full world crisis, if someone annexes Saudi Arabia's located in the east oilfields then the US would have to make a deal unless they have enough firepower/troops present in the ME to take them out quickly, they were talking about making such a deal with Saddam in the event if he would have advanced and taken lands of Saudi Arabia in Hasa region which would have affected the oil market, such a deal would be forcing Iraq out of Saudi but making him keep Kuwait, this had also to do with the US needing most forces on alert from the Soviets which would not give them the ability to bring 700.000 US forces to the ME for war, this if Saddam would have done it in a few weeks bringing major obstacles to the world with the oil market of course, he half assed it instead by not advancing further while he could have easily done it quickly and effective making the war a "success".

Iranians talking as if they can defeat the US or fend of a full scale attack by the US are just as full of sh!t as Saudis that think they can fend off Russia in a full scale attack with thousands of cruise missiles, how would you stop them, the US fired around 800 tomahawk missiles at Iraq in 2003 taking out all radars, military bases and other important targets, Russia would use the same strategy disabling the air force before theirs even arrive.

Back
Top Bottom