What's new

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad's Regime: U.N. Official

We are joining the Zionist idea btw, Iraq chosing a new flag and this is the most famous 1, the blue represents rivers, maybe Nile-Euphrates :bounce:
401913_531746636866831_759514018_n.jpg

this looks like an Assyrian flag.

@al-Hasani @RazPaK was probably talking about the Hindus. :lol:

In hindus also there is difference.

North Indian hindus and a lot of non-tamil south Indians burn bodies while in tamil nadu many of hindus practice burial. Also if the dead person is a child, body is usually buries rather than burnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

North Indian hindus and a lot of non-tamil south Indians burn bodies while in tamil nadu many of hindus practice burial. Also if the dead person is a child, body is usually buries rather than burnt.

I did not know that honestly, thanks for sharing. In all your bollywood movies they only show burnings maybe because it is North Indian dominated?

I am not trying to be disrespectful here, belief me, have no problem with Hindus. KSA has more of them than any other Middle Eastern country.

But I once watched a clip with some Hindus (don't know whether that is some twisted sect within Hinduism - probably) that ate death human beings because they thought it gave them "special powers".

They had all very long beards, hair and looked a bit like tramps. Any explanation?

I just don't hope that some of them managed to enter KSA.:laughcry:

Some Pakistani member once posted that clip and it was really disturbing.

It is better to have friends, always look for friends, a friend in in need is a friend indeed. If you see how Iran is almost being isolated, you will realize that the Mullahs' days are numbered.

We are independent (not "isolated") for more than thirty years, the only change within these years was that our friends and influence increased (Lebanon, Syria, NK, Hamas, recently South/Latin America, Iraq and to a lesser extent the Eastern Province. Bahrain and Yemen) :no: We always tried to be independent, we are not coward to rely ourselves on another (super)power :azn:

We are joining the Zionist idea btw, Iraq chosing a new flag and this is the most famous 1, the blue represents rivers, maybe Nile-Euphrates :bounce:
401913_531746636866831_759514018_n.jpg

Hmmmm not sure about the colours. Are you changing to get away from Ba'ath party colours?

How about something with a sword and camel motif? :lol:

Just kidding.

A flag with the hanging gardens of Babylon on it?

I did not know that honestly, thanks for sharing. In all your bollywood movies they only show burnings maybe because it is North Indian dominated?

here

Hindu Rites & Rituals: Life-Cycle Rituals - Death

For most Hindus, cremation is the ideal method for dealing with the dead, although many groups practice burial instead; infants are buried rather than cremated.
@al-Hasani

Zorastarianism is not a polythestic religion. On contrary, it is only world's first monotheistic religion.

@Mozambique Drill

Israel has enough friends to scare Russia, and Iran combined.

In fact you do have two, first was opened in Bahrian in the mid 90s, second is in Qatar. You do also have a trade office in the UAE.

Nothing in KSA, but maybe both states found themselves in a situation whereby they are force to work together, and share mutual understanding in the road map to peace. But we can't support either Hamas or the PA or your Gov't, tbqh, both are horrible and nasty :what:

Personally, I don't have any issue with the Israelis but your Gov't. Similarly, I hate Hamas, and Hezbollah as well.

Oh and by the way, I forgot to tell you that I already know who you are (; .. Just change your current name ._. It's ridicouls compared to the previous one.

So the other diplomatic office isn't a secret anymore? I thought it was still on the down low.

I think our Government is a symptom of the problem rather than THE problem, but yeah, Bibi isn't riding high in popularity.

Me...I'm new here :)

Hmmmm not sure about the colours. Are you changing to get away from Ba'ath party colours?

How about something with a sword and camel motif? :lol:

Just kidding.

A flag with the hanging gardens of Babylon on it?

Since we experience many regime changes the flag keeps changing in the modern era, currently the flag is full of political symbols, the pan Arab colors as an example and a religious phrase, this flag only resembles the land and ancient symbols of the land.
The choice is from, or the current
581524_506328319445564_455573632_n.jpg

Anyway don't want to go more off topic.

I am not trying to be disrespectful here, belief me, have no problem with Hindus. KSA has more of them than any other Middle Eastern country.

But I once watched a clip with some Hindus (don't know whether that is some twisted sect within Hinduism - probably) that ate death human beings because they thought it gave them "special powers".

They had all very long beards, hair and looked a bit like tramps. Any explanation?

I just don't hope that some of them managed to enter KSA.:laughcry:

Some Pakistani member once posted that clip and it was really disturbing.

It is cult called aghodis and is a rarity in India also.

They believe that to achive oneness with god, you need to be bereft of all taboos. They remain naked and eat everything.

They could not get a passport so it is impossible for the to visit any other country except Nepal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheism

That is not correct.
Zoroastrianism combines cosmogonic dualism and escathological monotheism which makes it unique among the religions of the world. Zoroastrianism proclaims an evolution through time from dualism to monotheism.[52]

You should do some reading about this field. Atenism in particular which is thought to be 3500 years old. Or some of the ancient Semitic religions. There are even some African tribes/people who are many thousands years old and they are also monotheists.

Not in the same manner as the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) which all originate from Semitic lands and traditions.

Anyway could you answer my question if possible? Who are such people doing that? Or is it a hoax? Not going to post the video since it is too creepy and the moderators would not like it. Fair to say that.

It is cult called aghodis and is a rarity in India also.

They believe that to achive oneness with god, you need to be bereft of all taboos. They remain naked and eat everything.

They could not get a passport so it is impossible for the to visit any other country except Nepal.

WOW. Thanks. Sounds extreme indeed. Thought for a while that it was a hoax. Guess that it is not the case.

Regarding them being around then I was obviously joking. If they were they would probably get beheaded anyway.

Nepal should built recreation areas for those folks and become a tourist hub.:laughcry:

Which part?

Even your source tells that Zoroastrianism is monotheistic.

Duality has been integral even to monotheistic religions.

Firstly it is not the first "monotheistic" religion. Far from with. See my link.

Read my quote. It differs from the Abrahamic religions.

There is no dualism in Islam or Judaism for example. Both thought to be the most "proper" monotheistic religions or strict in terms of interpretations.

We don't believe in "Christian dualism" for example.

@Yzd Khalifa

Seeing the discussion here and laughing actually about the wild scenarios and wars being digitally fought , I must ask you , have you seen the end of the movie ' SALT ' ? :D

What does the Russian agent say ? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom