What's new

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad's Regime: U.N. Official

Quite primitive and disgusting if you ask me. With all due respect. No disrespect.
But I once watched a clip with some Hindus (don't know whether that is some twisted sect within Hinduism - probably) that ate death human beings because they thought it gave them "special powers". .

Both of which are better than eating lizards that is practiced by Bedouins in your country :D no offense

Firstly it is not the first "monotheistic" religion. Far from with. See my link.

Read my quote. It differs from the Abrahamic religions.

There is no dualism in Islam or Judaism for example. Both thought to be the most "proper" monotheistic religions or strict in terms of interpretations.

Can't say much about that without knowing the details of those african religions.

From what i have heard, it is first organised monotheistic religion.
@al-Hasani

It is impossible for any religion to conduct it's rituals without dualism.

Dualism does not mean that one believes in more than one god but of a singular god which is separate from it's creation.

The guy is Parsi himself :lol:

no.

There was only one parsi here named @vsdoc but he got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

Seeing the discussion here and laughing actually about the wild scenarios and wars being digitally fought , I must ask you , have you seen the end of the movie ' SALT ' ? :D

What does the Russian agent say ? :lol:

:laughcry:

Yes, sure it is ya Kurdi. Unfortunately 1% of all of the 450 million Arabs are Bedouins and I am not one of them. Unless Makkawi Hashemites suddenly qualify that is.:laughcry:

Go make a fire and dive in. Head first.

Yes, sure it is ya Kurdi. Unfortunately 1% of all of the 450 million Arabs are Bedouins and I am not one of them. Unless Makkawi Hashemites suddenly qualify that is.:laughcry:

Come again . :D

no.

Oh, sorry then

I know vsdoc but I also remember discussing with another Indian Parsi in past, I probably mistook you for him for some reason

Oh, sorry then

I know vsdoc but I also remember discussing with another Indian Parsi in past, I probably mistook you for him for some reason

No problem.:enjoy:

Parsi is not a slur so you do not need to be sorry for that.

Laugh Afro-Arab, I'm not talking about other Arabs, but those who live in your country are mostly Bedouins, actually your avatar (clothing etc) suggests you are also Bedouin

So, how does lizard taste? no offense just curious

The very nation who accuses of others deploying bio chemical weapons is the only nation that had openly used them - The Amurikunts.

Vietnam - Agent Orange. From 1962 to 1971, the US military sprayed an estimated 20 million gallons of defoliants and herbicides over Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in a bid to deprive the Vietcong of food and cover.

The Vietnamese government estimates that 400,000 people were killed or maimed and 500,000 children born with birth defects as a result of the so-called 'rainbow herbicides.'

Iran-iraq war - US supplied Iraq with sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

Iraq 2003 invasion - white phosphorous and depleted uranium.

First of all there is not an inch of African in me. Come again. If I am an African then you are a Papuan, ya Kurdi.

That is normal traditional Arabic clothes (out of the many) worn across the entire Arab world. Nothing to do with Bedouins, moron, who only form 5 million of the 450 million Arabs.

Come again Kurd acting like a Central Asian Nomad.

'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source

August 30 2013

61h_50439681.jpg

In an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, Syrian rebels tacitly implied that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack. Some information could not immediately be independently verified.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution.

Gavlak also refers to an article in the UK’s Daily Telegraph about secret Russian-Saudi talks stating that Prince Bandar threatened Russian President Vladimir Putin with terror attacks at next year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if Russia doesn’t agree to change its stance on Syria.

“Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord,” the article stated.

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” Saudi Prince allegedly told Vladimir Putin.

Mint Press News stated that some of the information couldn’t be independently verified and pledged to continue providing updates on this topic.

Voice of Russia, Mint Press News

However, we still need to get rid of Assad for his murdering innocent people. Britain is now out of option but US, Saudi Arabia, and France ?

Sounds as stupid as telling muslims "go find a black stone and kiss the stones you stoneworshippers"

This kind of language is just cheap way of insulting other religions.

First of all there is not an inch of African in me. Come again. If I am an African then you are a Papuan, ya Kurdi.
Come on... Congo is not a bad nation really, why are you Congolese are ashamed of being African so much? I do agree that you are also Arab since you live in Yemen, but be realistic and proud of being an Afro-Arab Congolese. :tup:

That is normal traditional Arabic clothes (out of the many) worn across the entire Arab world. Nothing to do with Bedouins, moron, who only form 5-8 million of the 450 million Arabs.
That's only worn in countries of Arabia not other Arab countries, maybe you haven't seen other Arab countries? I understand it's hard for you to visit countries outside of Arabia since such trip is quite hard to be done with camels
Ok then, but can you ask you from fellows over there that how does lizard taste? I'm really curious to know but as an Iranian I'm so civilized that not to eat one of them

Can't say much about that without knowing the details of those african religions.

From what i have heard, it is first organised monotheistic religion.
@al-Hasani

It is impossible for any religion to conduct it's rituals without dualism.

Dualism does not mean that one believes in more than one god but of a singular god which is separate from it's creation.

no.

You are right, Zoroastrianism is (one of the) first monotheist religions. The dualistic character is normal in most religions (Evil-good Satan against God)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom