What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Because of this, we have Arabs only identifying with their nation of origin.
This isn't a bad thing at all. The pan-Arab and pan-Islamic movements didn't accomplish anything good in the recent past, so why do we keep beating this same dead horse? Even my country's leadership is guilty of this rhetoric but in reality, more emphasis is put on the nation state.
Why so? Because he didn't start war for your sake? When will you guys learn to be independent? Arabs can be very effective, they lack the will. Believe it or not, Arab nations probably warned US against Syrian intervention because they feared MB would get power in Syria if Assad fell. So don't blame, blame the low lives governing.
Not because of that at all, but because of the Iran deal and the general weakness of US foreign policy, especially regarding its support of allies. Although, I like that there is calculated caution in foreign policy descions, but sometimes it sends the wrong message.
I know that they are weak, so are the Syrian factions. You're making assumptions that the Syrian factions will survive the war. They won't, Kurds and regime will be two main dominant forces in Syria once this war is nearing an end. We can already see it heading this way.
The Kurds and the regime count as Syrian factions.

ISIS is Arabs. FSA is Turks. YPJ is Kurds. SAA is Arabs.

fsa is majorly not syrian and lot of them are not arab - indians, bangladeshis, indonesians, native europeans, turks, chechens, dagestanis, north american caucasians, north africans etc.

fsa is majorly not syrian and lot of them are not arab - indians, bangladeshis, indonesians, native europeans, turks, chechens, dagestanis, north american caucasians, north africans etc.

Syrian Turks and Kurds all speak Arabic. They are minorities who rose up in the revolution against the ruling Arab majority.

The most retarded statement I have seen in my life, counting all that Serpentine has said. And all other Assad supporters.
It's what's known on the Internet as a shitpost, due to it not contributing anything meaningful to the conversation.

Syrian Turks and Kurds all speak Arabic. They are minorities who rose up in the revolution against the ruling Arab majority.

1. this was no revolution... it was a cia/nato regime-change project called "arab spring"... as british independent journalist and now with rt, lizzie phelan, said, this was a counter-revolution ( the original revolutions being the ba'athi and 1969 al-fatah libyan ones ).

2. by "syrian turks" if you mean the syrian turkomani people, then not all of them joined the nato "rebellion"... example is general hassan turkmani who was injured or killed ( status not known ) in the fsa-arranged bombing of the national security offices in damascus on 18th july 2012.

The only patriotic opposition in Syria is a Kurds. Others groups who fight against government is a terrorists and foreign proxies.
The kurds fight only for their own people and ready for negotiation with government and Kurdish territory will stay as part of Syria. Probably as autonomous region.

We except, the war in syria will continue for about 2-3 years. At least the main battles. After this, there will be hidden terrorists groups and terrorist activity in Syria, but its will be work of police and special service, not Army.
The main tasks for this year:
-clear Latakia from terrorist and secure border.
-Liberate Aleppo
-destroy terrorist enclave in Homs.

The only patriotic opposition in Syria is a Kurds. Others groups who fight against government is a terrorists and foreign proxies.
The kurds fight only for their own people and ready for negotiation with government and Kurdish territory will stay as part of Syria. Probably as autonomous region.

We except, the war in syria will continue for about 2-3 years. At least the main battles. After this, there will be hidden terrorists groups and terrorist activity in Syria, but its will be work of police and special service, not Army.
The main tasks for this year:
-clear Latakia from terrorist and secure border.
-Liberate Aleppo
-destroy terrorist enclave in Homs.
"Clear Latakia"
Bad weather now = counterattack. Counterattack = bye bye SAA advances, as they were able to advance only thanks to Russian airstrikes.

"Liberate Aleppo"
Hahahahahahahaha
Rebel held East Aleppo withstood all kinds of shelling, pushes, etc, and you expect it to fall now? Neither side is capable of making gains.

"Destroy terrorist enclave in Homs"
Just like how Assad said the war would be over in 2014.

So ISIS is taking Dair er Zor back, so fuking pathetics Syrian army and perisan/hizbushaytaan. Russian with ther shit airforce not able to break isis, so fuk you all then.

So ISIS is taking Dair er Zor back, so fuking pathetics Syrian army and perisan/hizbushaytaan. Russian with ther shit airforce not able to break isis, so fuk you all then.

Meanwhile they massacred 100 people in Ankara and 12 people in Istanbul, so can we conclude, just like you, that you have failed miserably in dealing with them?

About Deir al-Zoor, don't rush too fast. They have taken advantage of the heavy dust storm in area and used hundreds of their best fighters and non of the areas they have advanced in is stabilized yet and clashes are going on. Nearly 100 terrorists have been killed since yesterday, and 50 from NDF, SAA and Sunni tribes. Daesh is spreading heavy propaganda about Deir al-Zoor areas they claimed as captured, and for many of them they haven't released a single pic, the very same group that releases pics even if their terrorist fart in the battle. So let the dust settle, then we can conclude the results of battles.

Even if all of Deir al-Zoor falls (which it won't), Issam Zahreddine and his brave men have done more than enough, making Deir al-Zoor biggest graveyard of all Syria for ISIS.

I'm not into conspiracies that the regime enables ISIS or is cooperating with them to halt rebel offensives. My overall point is that the supposed 'Arab strategy' or 'camp' is very flawed, non functional and would even say non-exisistent. They might as well give up. I always hear from Arab nations that they will this and that....
I did not post any theories. I posted just plain and simple facts: while rebels were busy fighting Assadists on other fronts, ISIS stubbed them in back in North Aleppo. More over Russians provided close air support to ISIS by attacking rebels there.

The only patriotic opposition in Syria is a Kurds.
Q: Does the PYD want the Assad regime to fall?

Salih Muslim: Yes, it does. The sooner the regime falls, the better.

We have no relations with Assad regime, we want it to fall: SyrianKurdish PYD party leader Salih Muslim

Even if all of Deir al-Zoor falls (which it won't), Issam Zahreddine and his brave men have done more than enough, making Deir al-Zoor biggest graveyard of all Syria for ISIS.
Deir ez Zor fell long time ago. Its totally destroyed town now. Thanks to psyhopath Assad and his Zadredine lapdog. After several years Assadists will abandon its ruins.

Last edited:
Daesh has used 30 suicide trucks in Deir al-Zoor offensive, that's an unprecedented number in both Syria and Iraq for one single operation.

You know SAA. Too old fashioned to change :mad:

there is other forces fighting with the SAA that might be interested in the AK-74M. though a problem could be logistics you would have to have a constant supply of ammuniation, but this might be a pro if terrorists rats capture these guns they would have a hard time getting the 5.45x39 ammo.

Daesh has used 30 suicide trucks in Deir al-Zoor offensive, that's an unprecedented number in both Syria and Iraq for one single operation.

what tactics are the SAA/Hezzy using to stop these VBIEDS?

Back
Top Bottom