What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I was reading about the Indonesia terror attack,
ISIS militant ordered Jakarta attack from abroad - CNN.com

And noticed this,

"Naim, who police believe is living in Syria, was apprehended by Indonesian authorities in 2010 for illegal possession of ammunition and was brought to justice, the police chief said. Naim was sentenced to at least 2½ years in prison.

The militant then left Indonesia, and is in Raqqa, "as part of the high ranks of ISIS," Karnavian said."

Somebody's *** is on fire .
Instead dealing with facts I presented u talk about my ***. Who is on fire?

West - Sauds brand of democracy in Syria...
View attachment 287071
And countless ball headed are desperate for hair implant!
Whats ur point? If u have a blonde wife and wear a western suit u can drop barrel bombs on ur people?

========================================

Assad TV and RT used actors playing people from Madaya. There was no evacuation of civilians from it:

CYxgZsRWcAQdwtd.png

Whats ur point? If u have a blonde wife and wear a western suit u can drop barrel bombs on ur people?
Sorry if the picture of the bearded one resemble your extremist settlers, I guess I should be more careful not to hurt your sensibilities with long, curly and twisted hair...
But to reply to your comment, Netanyahu wear a suit, his wife is blond, and what he did to the Gazan is a lot worse than the Assad barrel bomb...

And to tell you the truth, after we endured them in the nineties along with their supporters, as the Syrians now, I believe Assad has been very gentle with them...

Instead dealing with facts I presented u talk about my ***. Who is on fire?

CYxgZsRWcAQdwtd.png

The problem with you is that you always bring up excuses . I'm sure if Syrian Army liberated Jisr Al Shughur you'd say it's a small town with no value and Idlib is left , If they liberated Idlib , You'd say they fought n months to capture a ruin they lost in 3 days , If they liberated the whole Syria , You'd say they killed bunch of untrained mobs and liberated destroyed cities etc .

You used to be rational before but have turned into a Think-Thank troll lately .

The problem with you is that you always bring up excuses . I'm sure if Syrian Army liberated Jisr Al Shughur you'd say it's a small town with no value and Idlib is left , If they liberated Idlib , You'd say they fought n months to capture a ruin they lost in 3 days , If they liberated the whole Syria , You'd say they killed bunch of untrained mobs and liberated destroyed cities etc .

You used to be rational before but have turned into a Think-Thank troll lately .
U see, instead disputing my actual messages you are talking about what I COULD say. :rolleyes: And again name calling.

U see, instead disputing my actual messages you are talking about what I COULD say. :rolleyes: And again name calling.
Actually this is not about what you could say but what you have said in this thread for the last 6 months .

Actually this is not about what you could say but what you have said in this thread for the last 6 months .
Awesome then find my posts and dispute them.

BTW, here is Salma view from Durin before the offensive 3 month ago:

CU2xZoFUsAASVjK.jpg:large

FSA will be defeated or become a nonfactor by March/April. the great showdown with IS will begin in summer.

Possibly. Doesn't matter how long. Eventually they be killed by Russian air force since they cannot attack Russia or that base in Latakia.

Possibly. Doesn't matter how long. Eventually they be killed by Russian air force since they cannot attack Russia or that base in Latakia.

they could do a long insurgency like the Taliban/Al-Qaeda did. could be a decade long conflict.

FSA will be defeated or become a nonfactor by March/April. the great showdown with IS will begin in summer.
Assadists (more correctly Iraqi and Iranian mercenaries) did not even approach Idlib yet, the rebel stronghold.

Madaya, starved by Assadists and Hezbollah terrorists:

343434.jpg

Moadamiya, another town starved by Assadists terrorists and their allies:

The only difference between Assadists and ISIS is that ISIS does not starve children.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — The Syrian army has begun a new operation in several directions to strike Daesh militant group and cut off its supply paths, a senior Syrian Army official told Sputnik.

"The Syrian army in the Aleppo province… has begun a military operation with an aim of moving eastwards and to strike the IS [Daesh] terrorist group, which is trying to advance in this direction, as well as to cut off all supply paths from the Turkish border," General Samir Suleiman, political chief of the Syrian Army, said.

According to Suleiman, terrorists not only in Aleppo but all over the country use the supplies they get from the Turkish border.

"The army planned to carry out a powerful strike against IS [Daesh] in this direction and, first and foremost, to cut off the supply paths because it would have a key role in weakening this group and take away its ability to advance, thereby eliminate it as soon as possible," Suleiman added.

The general explained that the operation was not publicized out of military concerns.

He also praised the Russian Aerospace Forces' contribution to the Syrian Army’s fight against Daesh terrorist group.

"The Russian aviation has played a very positive role in field operations and combat actions on the ground, with support of the Syrian Air Forces. All airstrikes carried out by the so-called coalition led by the United States had no effect on fighting the Islamic State," General Samir Suleiman, political chief of the Syrian Army, said.

Daesh militant group, which is outlawed in many countries including Russia, has taken over large parts of Syria and neighboring Iraq amid the civil war in the country.

Syrian authorities have repeatedly accused Turkey of letting extremists enter Syria through its border, as well as supporting them.

Read more: Senior General: Syrian Army Begins Operation to Cut Off Daesh Supply Routes

Russia's counterterrorism efforts in Syria helped Moscow to achieve two "politically important" objectives, expert at the Russian International Affairs Council Maxim A. Suchkov wrote for the National Interest.

"First, they pushed all the interested players to deal with the Kremlin, which can no longer be treated as 'isolated,'" he noted. "It has become clear that including Russia is far more profitable, both politically and operationally, than marginalizing it."

The alleged isolation of Russia has been a major theme primarily for the American political establishment following the outbreak of the Ukrainian crisis. But Moscow's vigorous engagement in Syria has helped to offset any attempts to dismiss Russia as a viable partner.

"Second, Moscow's actions have managed to shift some Western elites' perception of Assad, especially when contrasted with the rapidly growing threat of the Islamic State. While the Paris atrocities and the shootings in California helped make [Daesh] the primary concern, Moscow's military operations in Syria firmly positioned the Kremlin as a leader in the anti-[Daesh] campaign," Suchkov observed.

1033233465.jpg

Jordan Establishes Joint War Room With Russia to Combat Daesh
Washington's strategy in Syria has revolved around the claim that Bashar al-Assad is to blame for nearly five years of violence, which, in America's view, prevents him from taking part in determining Syria's future. Therefore, removing Assad from power is the first and essential step needed to kick start the peace process.

Moscow has long pointed out that this stance is counterproductive. Recent developments indicate that the US leadership is gradually getting on board as well. The "Assad-must-go" rhetoric has been toned down. The demand form the Syrian president to step down has not been articulated in the UN Security Council resolution 2254, which paves the way for a lasting peace in the country.

1033233360.jpg

told the Atlantic Council earlier this week that the Obama administration allowed itself "to get caught and paralyzed" on its Syrian policy by the "Assad must go" statement. He also mentioned that the Syrian president "was never our enemy."

Suchkov also maintains that Moscow wants to "bring the conflict into the political realm as soon as possible." This process will be complicated by the sheer number of stakeholders and their agendas. This leaves room for unexpected developments, like the rising tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia, which could derail peace efforts.

Russia's Syria Campaign Helps to Achieve Two 'Politically Important' Goals

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom