What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Russia's new strategy has been bombing truck convoys coming in at from the Turkey border. I'm assuming those trucks include items that Russia doesn't want the rebels to receive.

Russia's new strategy has been bombing truck convoys coming in at from the Turkey border. I'm assuming those trucks include items that Russia doesn't want the rebels to receive.

Could be food, clothes, water. Basically anything coming in from Turkey will be destroyed.

Russia Iran Aryans S-400 and SA-22 air defense systems in Latakia

2591976_original-1-jpg.275223

They are terrorists because they fight foreign mercenaries? Twisted logic again.

No, They are not terrorists, because an Israeli has been cheering for Al-Qaeda for 4 years on a forum, hence they can not be terrorists at all.

Ironically most of the foreign fighters in Syria after ISIS belongs to Nusra terrorists. :lol:

Rebels never invaded Tartus like Houthis invaded Aden.

Meh, I'm tired of exposing your lies.
2013 Latakia offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They capture 13 Alawite villages, executed 190 civilians in cold blood solely for being Alawites and took many as hostages. Now you can imagine what these cockroaches would do if they could lay their hands on bigger cities or towns like Latakia or Tartus. :) So it's not like they didn't want to invade all of Latakia or Tartus, it's because they tried and failed.

Houthis on the other hand, didn't execute one single person in Aden or any other area for the 'crime' of being a Sunni, if you have not studied about something, you better not talk about it or else this happens again. I'd recommend sticking to Syrian war and supporting Nusra terrorists rather than commenting on Yemen. ;)

Last edited:
US backed SDF fight Turkey backed Nusra / Ahrar / ISIS in Aleppo province

No, They are not terrorists, because an Israeli has been cheering for Al-Qaeda for 4 years on a forum, hence they can not be terrorists at all.

Ironically most of the foreign fighters in Syria after ISIS belongs to Nusra terrorists. :lol:
Terrorist is someone who is doing terrorist acts. I dont see guys in Latakia doing any terror and no matter which flags they carry. You guys parroting al qaeda remind me Gaddafi 2:00

Meh, I'm tired of exposing your lies.
2013 Latakia offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They capture 13 Alawite villages, executed 190 civilians in cold blood solely for being Alawites and took many as hostages. Now you can imagine what these cockroaches would do if they could lay their hands on bigger cities or towns like Latakia or Tartus. :)

Houthis on the other hand, didn't execute one single person in Aden or any other area for the 'crime' of being a Sunni, if you have not studied about something, you better not talk about it or else this happens again. I'd recommend sticking to Syrian war and supporting Nusra terrorists rather than commenting on Yemen. ;)
You "missed" the fact that BEFORE that Assadists destroyed, massacred and ethnically cleansed Sunni Haffah town.

Battle of al-Haffah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

execute 190 civilians solely for being Alawites
From ur source:

"According to the report, 190 civilians were killed by rebel forces, including at least 67 of the victims being executed or unlawfully killed"

So who is lying here?

Terrorist is ...:blah:

@500 's favorite terrorists, Nusra front, beheading 2 'moderate' rebels today on charges of belonging to SRF. Can't post the full pics for obvious reasons.

CVAhGvgWsAAH6Sb.png

IDF, Nusra and ISIS could be 3 sides of a coin if it was possible for a coin to have 3 sides. :) So I can't expect someone who has served in IDF to consider official branch of Al-Qaeda as terrorists.

You "missed" the fact that BEFORE that Assadists destroyed, massacred and ethnically cleansed Sunni Haffah town.

Battle of al-Haffah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NOT A SINGLE government in the world tolerates its towns being captured by any illegal armed groups unless the government is toppled which would mean is has no legitimacy anymore. And btw, not a single person was killed for the crime of 'being a Sunni'. Civilian casualties happen when a terrorist group seizes towns and takes shelter in homes.

Again ironically, Israel uses the same excuse to kill kids playing on the beach or killing thousands of civilians. The difference is, the whole existence of IDF itself is illegal as it has stolen land from the people it is killing.

From ur source:

"According to the report, 190 civilians were killed by rebel forces, including at least 67 of the victims being executed or unlawfully killed"

So who is lying here?

Oh, better, it is much better now. So they summarily executed only 67 civilians for being Alawite and killed 123 other civilians in the process of reaching those 67 in the towns to execute their people, it's sooo better now. o_O

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom