What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Russia Iran Arayans trashed a Turkish bakery in Idlib

I hope the one who is cheering for demolishing humanitarian aid supplies/service, needs even 1 piece of bread in same conditions in his/her mother country.

Bread factory.....What a miserable...Even we find a piece of bread on the road ,first we pray and put somewhere far away to avoid stepping on your foot.

I hope the one who is cheering for demolishing humanitarian aid supplies/service, needs even 1 piece of bread in same conditions in his/her mother country.

Bread factory.....What a miserable...Even we find a piece of bread on the road ,first we pray and put somewhere far away to avoid stepping on your foot.

What's Turkey going to do about it?

Could be food, clothes, water. Basically anything coming in from Turkey will be destroyed.

Russia Iran Aryans S-400 and SA-22 air defense systems in Latakia

2591976_original-1-jpg.275223

verily, putin seems serious about not letting Assad fall. but I am sure he realizes that would take more than weapons, it would take men

Russia Iran Aryans Su-24 strike planes.Terror of rebels. With a combat radius of 615 km, Raqqa is within range.

@500 's favorite terrorists, Nusra front, beheading 2 'moderate' rebels today on charges of belonging to SRF. Can't post the full pics for obvious reasons.
So what? Assadists do much worse things with civilians. Kurds clearly made an aggression this time.

NOT A SINGLE government in the world tolerates its towns being captured by any illegal armed groups unless the government is toppled which would mean is has no legitimacy anymore.
That justifies ethnic cleansing and mass murder?
And btw, not a single person was killed for the crime of 'being a Sunni'.
Yeah tell that to literally slaughtered in Houla or Banias by Alawite thugs (both happaned before Latakia offensive). Or daily barrel bombs.

Again ironically, Israel uses the same excuse to kill kids playing on the beach or killing thousands of civilians. The difference is, the whole existence of IDF itself is illegal as it has stolen land from the people it is killing.
First of all towns which are barrel bombed by Assad dont fire rockets like Gaza do:

kas1.jpg

Secondly Israel does not use indiscriminate bombs. Thats why Assad slaughtered 200,000 people and caused 10 million refugees in 4 years while Israel killed 10 k in 25 years and zero refugees.

Oh, better, it is much better now. So they summarily executed only 67 civilians for being Alawite and killed 123 other civilians in the process of reaching those 67 in the towns to execute their people, it's sooo better now. o_O
Of course its makes difference. Especially considering they captured 400 Alawites according to ur source and large number of among them must NDF. Especialy since it happened after Haffa destruction and ethnic cleansing and after terrible Houla, Bayda, Banias massacres. Not talking about daily barrels and artillery shelling of civilian towns.

So what? Assadists do much worse things with civilians. Kurds clearly made an aggression this time.

That justifies ethnic cleansing and mass murder?

Yeah tell that to literally slaughtered in Houla or Banias by Alawite thugs (both happaned before Latakia offensive). Or daily barrel bombs.

First of all towns which are barrel bombed by Assad dont fire rockets like Gaza do:

kas1.jpg

Secondly Israel does not use indiscriminate bombs. Thats why Assad slaughtered 200,000 people and caused 10 million refugees in 4 years while Israel killed 10 k in 25 years and zero refugees.

Of course its makes difference. Especially considering they captured 400 Alawites according to ur source and large number of among them must NDF. Especialy since it happened after Haffa destruction and ethnic cleansing and after terrible Houla, Bayda, Banias massacres. Not talking about daily barrels and artillery shelling of civilian towns.

Your illegal Land of Barbarians caused 400K refugees back in 1948....

US backed SDF fight Turkey backed Nusra / Ahrar / ISIS in Aleppo province

They're US backed but I don't think part of SDF. They're trained in Jordan and their main fight is gonna be against IS, mainly in eastern and southern Syria I belive. I heard the mentioning of Al Bukamal.

They're US backed but I don't think part of SDF. They're trained in Jordan and their main fight is gonna be against IS, mainly in eastern and southern Syria I belive. I heard the mentioning of Al Bukamal.

They are secular and also fight Turkey backed Nusra / Ahrar.

Back
Top Bottom