What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Syrians kill another Iranian invader general:

mojiri.jpg

سردار عبدالرضا مجیری

Syrians kill another Iranian invader general:
go there do party with your AQ bros . have balls for once in your life.

by the way even if i don't agree with sending army there
fact is Assad asked it : so this is not invasion army
i don't see you say saudi army is invasion army in Yemen... oh damned i would forgot you're a wahhabi fanboy

invasion? what is invasion?
a clear exemple is invasion of west bank.
this is invasion.

go there do party with your AQ bros . have balls for once in your life.
I served in army for 3 years.

by the way even if i don't agree with sending army there
fact is Assad asked it : so this is not invasion army
Just because some failed dictator invited foreign invaders that does not mean they are not invaders anymore.

i don't see you say saudi army is invasion army in Yemen... oh damned i would forgot you're a wahhabi fanboy
In Yemen Shiites invaded South Yemen which never belonged to them. Saudis helped to repel this invasion.

invasion? what is invasion?
Iranian and Iraqi militias cleansed 120,000 people from South Aleppo since October. Thats clear invasion.

a clear exemple is invasion of west bank.
this is invasion.
In West Bank Palestinians have very wide autonomy. I support Palestinian state.

I served in army for 3 years.
lol what an answer
i mean go help your wahhabi bros instead of making their propaganda here
Just because some failed dictator invited foreign invaders that does not mean they are not invaders anymore.

In Yemen Shiites invaded South Yemen which never belonged to them. Saudis helped to repel this invasion.
this is the same
all about rebellion and the guy who is not popular asking a foreign country to help

you are too much into serving the wahhabis to get it i guess
sadly you have no humanity . you are just blind of hatred.

Iranian and Iraqi militias cleansed 120,000 people from South Aleppo since October. Thats clear invasion.
ahahah
yes you are too kind they killed one million innocent indeed just in Aleppo
but your nusra bros didn't kill innocent people only bad Iranians :D oh yeah :D
In West Bank Palestinians have very wide autonomy. I support Palestinian state.
stop bullshiting
in West bank they are colonized and your country is taking their lands
man you have no decency

:rofl:

Russian state TV and Putin's degenerate propagandists over internet used this pic as proof that Erdogan's son meets with ISIS:

Вести.Ru: Нефть и дружба с ИГИЛ: секреты семьи Реджепа Эрдогана

But in fact they are just Kebab restaurant owners from Istanbul.

thumbs_b_c_82ab7b200dd8fbfab27029afb7fa4a1d.jpg

Turkish brothers deny claims of Daesh link
Exactly what your doing in the forum, wonder how much investment Israel lost with Bilal.

[]
Russia officially blames the Erdogan family to buy the oil terrorist group Daech

ARTICLE | 29. NOVEMBER 2015 - 12:40
29_photo_38657_34613.jpg

Vladimir Putin decided to break the oil traffic. DR
According to the Russian news website rbc-ru, the press secretary of President Putin, Dmitry Peskov, confirmed officially that the rumors already conveyed and connoisseurs observers ground realities had finally set: the Erdogan family is related traffic of oil that the terrorist group Daech leads from the territories it occupied in Syria. We knew that the regime in power in Ankara supported the war waged against Syria by offering its territory to all that wanted to terrorist groups: transit of mercenaries from Europe including training camps for the "jihadists" logistics ... It is clear now that the columns of hundreds of trucks destroyed by the Sukhoi Su-24 Russian aircraft were heading to Turkey. Also according rbc-ru, the Syrian information minister, Omran al-Zoubi, is convinced that Turkey defeated Russian bomber Su-24 in response to the destruction of hundreds of trucks. He is the son of Erdogan Bilal Erdogan that directly manages Daech smuggling of oil to the point where this criminal organization is downright treated as a family affair fique.comor the Turkish president, his son Bilal and daughter Sümeyye. According to the website rbc-ru, citing the Turkish press, Bilal Erdogan has BMZ Group shipping company that transports Daech smuggling oil. The son Erdogan buys Daech smuggling oil to 15-20 dollars a barrel then sell for twice as much. Dmitry Peskov noted that Erdogan father placed his son to the post of energy minister in the new government formed by the Christian-Conservative Ahmet Davutoglu, probably to cover trafficking. The link was made between blows to business established for over a year by the son of Erdogan and the order given by his father to shoot down Russian aircraft. Vladimir Putin is determined to break this traffic. He agreed with the French President, Francois Hollande, to intensify strikes against Daech increasing their efficiency particularly on the transport of its oil smuggling. We know that the Russian president openly accused Turkey of involvement in financing Daech via the illegal purchase of oil that it extracted from the terrorist group deposits in the Syrian territories occupied in the Raqqa region. "We have long observed that on the territory of Turkey is pouring a large amount of oil and oil products from the occupied territories. Which provides significant income for armed groups, "said Putin, quoted by the agency Sputnik. The same agency also took the statement of a former member of the Republican People's Party (CHP) in the Turkish parliament Mehmet Ali Ediboglu, who cited this oil among the main sources of financing for terrorist group Daech. According to him, "27 men of Turkish and Iraqi affairs are directly involved in these activities." He confirmed that the oil is transported via Turkey to the Mediterranean coast and from there to different parts of the world.Everyone now knows how Daech sells its oil on the international market to finance its terrorist activity, that is to say, in particular, the attacks in Paris and Tunis. In other words, we know that finances terrorism Daech.

[]
Algeriepatriotique.com

Erdogan said no terrorists in the area downed Russian jet was operating, only 2 days later, Al-Qaeda terrorists (Nusra aka backbone of Syrian rebels) release pictures showing them fighting in Jabal Turkoman. :lol:

CU-a5urUsAEVTqk.jpg

CU-a5u6VAAAbtWZ.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Reports that more than 50 Nusra/Ahrar al-Sham have been killed fighting SDF in Afrin canton. That's good, hope the trend continues.

Last edited:
7 Iranian Sunni basijis from Sistan va Balouchestan province martyred in Aleppo.

R.I.P.

Erdogan said no terrorists in the area downed Russian jet was operating, only 2 days later, Al-Qaeda terrorists (Nusra aka backbone of Syrian rebels) release pictures showing them fighting in Jabal Turkoman. :lol:

CU-a5urUsAEVTqk.jpg

CU-a5u6VAAAbtWZ.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Reports that more than 50 Nusra/Ahrar al-Sham have been killed fighting SDF in Afrin canton. That's good, hope the trend continues.
They are terrorists because they fight foreign mercenaries? Twisted logic again.

7 Iranian Sunni basijis from Sistan va Balouchestan province martyred in Aleppo.

R.I.P.
Died while ethnically cleaning civilians for failed corrupted dictator. Nothing more pathetic than this.

With its own army ?
Why not. They already have sort of army.

lol what an answer
i mean go help your wahhabi bros instead of making their propaganda here
I repeatedly said that I am against foreign involvement in Syria.
this is the same
all about rebellion and the guy who is not popular asking a foreign country to help
No its not same. Rebels never invaded Tartus like Houthis invaded Aden.

ahahah
yes you are too kind they killed one million innocent indeed just in Aleppo
but your nusra bros didn't kill innocent people only bad Iranians :D oh yeah :D
They ethnically cleansed at least 120,000 civilians since October.

stop bullshiting
in West bank they are colonized and your country is taking their lands
man you have no decency
As I said we gave them a wide autonomy, we also offered them a state several times. Nothing to do with Alawites who are trying to subjugate 18 million Sunnis.

Last edited:
Russia Iran Aryans bombed Lataminah

Russia Iran Aryans bombed Dana near the Turkey border

Never said you did.
But YPG didn't have to be fucknuts and complicate Syria more. But nooo, YPG *has* to have their own "autonomous region" because it's not like rebels are fighting for the freedom of all Syrians from oppression or anything.

Say again?

Rebels testifying about YPG & allies (the so-called "Jaysh al Thuwar") killing 20 civilians in the villages they took. They now are kicked out of the villages. YPG can't do smack without Uncle Sam's airstrikes.

Are you talking about the same 'rebels' who just beheaded a JT member? 'Freedom' assad's ***. Your 'rebels' are full of shit, where is the evidence? Just a bullshit audio report to instigate hatred. Meanwhile your 'rebels' have killed tens of people including children in Sheikh Maqsoud by shelling it indiscriminately. And now your 'rebels' have pulled YPG into the conflict, smart move I must say.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom