What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

These are good evidences to reveal the lies of Russia which claimed they came in Syria to fight ISIS...Now Russia kills civillians ten times more than ISIS...No doubt Syria will be 2.nd swamp for Russia after Afganistan..
it's gonna be a swamp for the new world order

..indeed you a pure idiots...if this an indo europeen allience then why do you help an Arab country ??
:)

Damascus government is Indo Europeans proxy. Plus Indo Europeans have fun slaughtering Turks. But this hadn't always been so. Remember the movie Conan the Barbarian? Conan was an Indo European. Subotai was a Turk. They got along quite well.

Last edited:
Not lorries, aid trucks you rafidah filth
aid trucks ? we know what is islamist aid truck
and by the way Turkey involved in a war against Syria sending trucks to cross the country... it is clear they can expect the trucks to be annihilated
especially they can expect it clearly after intentionally having destroying Russian plane and tried to take the pilots

and by the way Turkey involved in a war against Syria sending trucks to cross the country... it is clear they can expect the trucks to be annihilated
especially they can expect it clearly after intentionally having destroying Russian plane and tried to take the pilots
let's be honest, if Turkey as a state realy supported the terrorists the war would be over by now, I mean just look at their last assault on southern countryside of Alleppo, they took it from "Iran Russia" in one hour, it is not to say that they don't benefit from the Turkish n international Aid caravanes or the oil smuggling but as a state Turkey is not supportibve of the terrorists .

let's be honest, if Turkey as a state realy supported the terrorists the war would be over by now, I mean just look at their last assault on southern countryside of Alleppo, they took it from "Iran Russia" in one hour, it is not to say that they don't benefit from the Turkish n international Aid caravanes or the oil smuggling but as a state Turkey is not supportibve of the terrorists .
we already have shown (and journalists are arrested for this in Turkey) that they sent weapons to AQ (AN)
they are the main buyer of ISIS oil
but yes they don't support fully terrorisme for sure i agree
anyway here i was speaking about two different things:
- trucks said to be humanitarian and could be something else: we already seen it with the crazy retards they sent to Gaza that they were there to kill Isreali forces and then cry like babies because Israeli had no choice to shoot them (story of boat)
- they cross Syria without authorization : they can expect it
would you like a foreign country cross Egypt without any authorization?

we already have shown (and journalists are arrested for this in Turkey) that they sent weapons to AQ (AN)
they are the main buyer of ISIS oil
but yes they don't support fully terrorisme for sure i agree
anyway here i was speaking about two different things:
- trucks said to be humanitarian and could be something else: we already seen it with the crazy retards they sent to Gaza that they were there to kill Isreali forces and then cry like babies because Israeli had no choice to shoot them (story of boat)
- they cross Syria without authorization : they can expect it
would you like a foreign country cross Egypt without any authorization?

it's impossible to clear and check the borders, if Israel couldn't do it, Turkey can't, they have thousands of incomers especially now that the refugees r moving towards Europe, bc many Africans want that asylum right so they sneak in with the Syrians ... say they buy oil, destroy oil tankers n facilities, which has been done already,I think Turkey now should crack more on smugglers . and I don't want to imaging an army of hungry angry Syrians moving north out of fear n hunger towards Turkey which it already hosting millions, my point is, Erdogan is in the shit right now but he can still be managed and can still be a part of a coalition against the terrorists, but if alienated he can open the doors of hellfire on Europe

Not lorries, aid trucks you rafidah filth
Those bad Russians, look at all the flour, butter, milk, olive oil wasted !
turkey 11 27 15 oil tankers blown1.jpg

turkey 11 26 15 ergodan son2vith daech.jpg

turkey 11 26 15 ergodan son2vith daech.jpg1.jpg
turkey 11 26 15 ergodan son2vith daech.jpg2.jpg
turkey 11 25 15 and isis.jpg

Last edited:
There are plenty of pictures of proof that they are aid trucks. I posted earlier evidence. Go back a few pages. Also other pictures but they're graphic (dead truck drivers in photos, etc.)

Those bad Russians, look at all the flour, butter, milk, olive oil wasted !
View attachment 275649
That's from Kabul LOL

While Turkish truck drivers are being liquidated, erdogan is still trying to call Putin:disagree:

So far about 300 Turkmens and 20 turkish truck drivers killed to venge a Russian pilot
Keeeeeeep counting .....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom