What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I don't understand why Turkey, KSA and Qatar don't provide rebels with enough amounts of mortars, snipers, 107 MRLS and grads beside TOWs.
because, all those mentioned technologies are developed and produced by Turkey, but you need authorization from USA for TOW...

Turkey don't dare to fight Russia for Turkmen in Syria. Turkmen are not even 1% the population in Syria, not like ethnic Russians are 17% of the population in Ukraine. Turkey sees Turkmen have no chance in Syria, so Turkey not willing to start WW3 but going to war with Russia over Turkmen in Syria.
you dickhead, did i even mention Turkmens in my comment? i would recommend to drink less vodka..

CU0IU4-W4AAXtFk.jpg

Syrians retake Mt Zahia from Lebanese/Russian invaders.

Nice source, like always

So, here's the story, why supporting a coup or revolution when it's in your interest and bash it when it's not? Why not let people decide the whole thing through voting? Isn't this a huge hypocrisy?
And then there comes Yemen into the game again, as you can see noone can claim to be the righteous one because everyone defends his own interests at any cost, including Iran.

As always, Hezbollah did its job perfectly, rebel headquarters in Deraa obliterated with everyone inside it. (They are Hezbollah, don't mind the title, though they regularly cooperate with SAA).

nice, what'd they hit it with ?

looks like an airstrikle, were hezbollah painting it with a soflam type designator for SA/RU AF ? or, it was rigged with explosives and set off later.

looks like an airstrikle, were hezbollah painting it with a soflam type designator for SA/RU AF ? or, it was rigged with explosives and set off later.

maybe a tunnel bomb

If I'm not mistaken, it was rigged from before, it's a usual Hezbollah ambush tactic, they have killed tens of other rebels in Eastern Ghouta with this tactic.

If I'm not mistaken, it was rigged from before, it's a usual Hezbollah ambush tactic, they have killed tens of other rebels in Eastern Ghouta with this tactic.
They murdered men who went to smuggle some food into besieged towns. Since blockade eased thanks to truce agreements we don't see more ambushes.

Russia Iran Indo Europeans Smerch self propelled artillery. Terror of rebels.

Are not u tired to post same videos 20 times? U forgot this one:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom