What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Defeating Daesh is easy for Russia, but what do you replace it with? You can not send Kurds, Shias or Alawites to govern rural and conservative Sunnis. So over time there would be a power vacuum and Daesh 2.0 would be created to bring order.

Assad is the replacement. Assad is a puppet of Russia and Iran.

Russia strikes against rebels will be intensified. Long range bombers based in the Caucasus to strike Syrian targets.

Long-range bombers to fly anti-ISIS missions from Russia, Putin orders Navy to work with France — RT News

Propaganda fail, there were no cruise missiles fired at targets during the past week. Only aerial bombardment.

Try harder boy. No one is believing what you are posting.
Russian MoD confirms 34 cruise missiles were launched from Tu-160 and Tu-95 bombers:

с 9:00 до 9:40 стратегическими ракетоносцами Ту-160 и Ту-95МС проведены пуски 34 крылатых ракет воздушного базирования по целям боевиков в провинциях Аллепо и Идлиб.

ТАСС: Политика - Минобороны РФ в два раза увеличило количество воздушных ударов по террористам в Сирии

Next time keep quiet crying bear boy.

BREAKING:

Moscow is going to deploy 25 strategic long-range bombers to Syria.

These will be based in Latakia?

Russian MoD confirms 34 cruise missiles were launched from Tu-160 and Tu-95 bombers:

с 9:00 до 9:40 стратегическими ракетоносцами Ту-160 и Ту-95МС проведены пуски 34 крылатых ракет воздушного базирования по целям боевиков в провинциях Аллепо и Идлиб.

ТАСС: Политика - Минобороны РФ в два раза увеличило количество воздушных ударов по террористам в Сирии

Next time keep quiet crying bear boy.

Why don't Israel join in the strikes?

Russia says Tu-160 and Tu-95MS bombers used.

Russia adds 8 Su-34 bombers and 4 Su-27SM fighters to strike rebels.

Syria 24 English

Last edited:
Qalamoun has overall the same topography as South Lebanon.
Good joke.

This is South Lebanon, lots of green and villages/towns everywhere:
bint1.JPG

This is Qalamoun, just empty rocks:
bint2.JPG

I'm not talking about the entire area of South Lebanon. When I say that the IDF couldn't advance more than a couple of miles into Lebanon, I obviously mean the Bint Jbeil and Maroun al-Ras areas. Hezbollah on the other hand captured larger urbanized/populous areas and overall territory in Qalamoun than IDF did in 2006.
Israel bypassed Bint Jbeil as I said.

Spare me your nonsense. The fact that the Israeli government mobilized the reserves (when initial regular and SOF units couldn't capture urbanized areas nor fully secure the perimeters) speaks on its own. In fact, this was so hastily done that these Israeli reserve troops arrived at the front without the necessary equipment, without a coherent battle plan, and without the munitions necessary to carry on the fight.
IDF is reserve based army. Israel always mobilizes reserves even for operations in Gaza. Overall some 40 K were mobilized - less than 10% of IDF reserve pool.

Small Hezbollah units from the Nasr Brigade tactically outmaneuvered IDF-units in Maroun al Ras:

''IDF detachments continually failed to flank the defenders, meeting counterpunches toward the west of the city. Special three-man hunter-killer teams from the Nasr Brigade destroyed several Israeli armored vehicles during the fight with light man-made anti-tank missiles. "We knew they were going to do this," Ilay Talmor, an exhausted Israeli second lieutenant, said at the time. "This is territory they say is theirs. We would do the same thing if someone came into our country."

About Bint Jbeil:

''On July 26, IDF officials conceded that the previous 24 hours in their fight for Bint Jbail was "the hardest day of fighting in southern Lebanon". After failing to take the town from Hezbollah in the morning, IDF commanders decided to send in their elite Golani Brigade. In two hours in the afternoon, nine Golani Brigade soldiers were killed and 22 were wounded. Late in the afternoon, the IDF deployed its elite Paratroopers Brigade to Maroun al-Ras, where fighting with elements of the Nasr Brigade was in its third day. ''

''On July 27, in response to the failure of its units to take these cities, the Israeli government agreed to a call-up of three more reserve divisions - a full 15,000 troops. By July 28, however, it was becoming clear just how severe the failure of the IAF had been in its attempts to stop Hezbollah rocket attacks. On that day, Hezbollah deployed a new rocket, the Khaibar-1, which hit Afula. ''
LOL, you are quotting Mark Perry - anti Israeli clown, former Arafat's adviser, who reported about secret base in Azerbaijan. :lol::rofl:

Israel’s Secret Staging Ground | Foreign Policy

You lost a war against a foe which did not even call upon its reserves, did not have an air force, armored units, similar capabilities in manpower, intelligence, etc.
Yada yada. Keep repeating until u believe that urself. As I said, hezbollah lost 500 best fighters, villages, bunkers. All they gained - two bodies of Israeli soldiers captured in coward attack on border patrol.

rebels in Syria hit by Russian strategic long range bombers

Russia deploys an additional 37 aircraft including 8 Su-34 bombers and 4 Su-27SM fighters to Latakia

Russia Iran Tu-160 bombers on the way to attack rebels in Syria

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUBZ8i7UEAAolVw.jpg

Russia deploys Kh-101 cruise missiles fired from Tu-160 and Tu-95MS bombers against rebels in Syria

Kh-101/-102 - Missile ThreatMissile Threat

more Iran proxy Iraqi Shia arrived at the Palmyra front

Iraqi Paramilitary Reinforcements Arrive in West Palmyra to Aid the Syrian Army

Russia deploys 10 imagery and signals intelligence satellites to find and track rebels in Syria

Russian Warplanes Destroy 140 Terrorist Targets in Syria

Russia deploys Kh-101 stealthy cruise missiles to kill rebels in Syria

wtBJNGM.jpg

Russia blow up a rebel oil convoy

rfRDNyz.jpg

Russia says Tu-160 and Tu-95MS bombers used.

Russia adds 8 Su-34 bombers and 4 Su-27SM fighters to strike rebels.

Syria 24 English

This is a huge escalation on side of the Russians.

I am surprised no one else is picking up on this. The introduction of Strategic Bombers will allow the SAA to flatten out any Rebel Positions, and having a friendly aerial artillery loiter in the area for hours.

I am surprised no one else is picking up on this. The introduction of Strategic Bombers will allow the SAA to flatten out any Rebel Positions, and having a friendly aerial artillery loiter in the area for hours.

any rebel movement on the ground would be severely punished from the air, artillery, sea based cruise missiles

Iran deploys well over 6,000 proxy Iraqi Shia to Syria

Iraqi Paramilitary Reinforcements Arrive in West Palmyra to Aid the Syrian Army

Russia air power kill rebels in Syria

Nowhere for rebels to hide from Russian satellites

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUBel_4UwAEP1EW.jpg

It does not change anything. Cruise missiles have same warhead as free fall bombs but 1000 times more expensive. So its basically just propaganda for show, especially since most (if not all) of these cruise missiles have failed.

It does not change anything. Cruise missiles have same warhead as free fall bombs but 1000 times more expensive. So its basically just propaganda for show, especially since most (if not all) of these cruise missiles have failed.

Why do you support Isis?

Do YOU have any idea how many bombs the US dropped on Germany in WW2? Millions. Cost is nothing. Rebels killed Russian passengers on a plane. Now they will die from millions of cruise missiles.

Why do you support Isis?

I'm beginning to suspect @500 needs his head checked since he says most cruise missiles fail to reach target :lol:

I was thinking that russians will uses only old ammunition and weapons in Syria but today they surprised me with the new barrage of cruise missiles,long range bombers,laser guided bombs....
Beast is awake but someone bleed very nasty.

I'm beginning to suspect @500 needs his head checked since he says most cruise missiles fail to reach target :lol:

No, really. It is a valid question. Why he/she is supporting Isis? Is there any reason? Family relations? Financial relations? What compels one or a whole state support these cannibal zombies?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom