What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yes, the Syrian people will win over Iran, Russia, and Assad. A popular revolution is very hard to kill, especially since God is on our side. Unless God is on the side of people who say Labayka ya Hussein instead of Labayka ya Allah. :)

Al Masdar? Bahahaha
There isn't any revolution or Syria and Syrians they all gone

Russian Cruise missiles Kh-55/555 exploded in the air and fell in midst of nowhere:

CUAQAq1WoAAgjAT.jpg

CUAQAqzWIAAldBz.jpg

CUAaA5zWsAASnNc.jpg

Well, at least they reach Syria this time and did not fell in Iran like Kalibr.

The Syrian people will win over isis and moderate beheaders with the help of Russia and Iran.
The only thing that terrorists supporters can do is too cry. :cry:
I dont know what;s ur purpose on this forum. All u do is saying slogans Putin & Ayatulas STRONK!!111, all who oppose them are terrorist beheaders. Zero information and contribution in ur posts.

Russian Cruise missiles Kh-55/555 exploded in the air and fell in midst of nowhere:

CUAQAq1WoAAgjAT.jpg

CUAQAqzWIAAldBz.jpg

CUAaA5zWsAASnNc.jpg

Well, at least they reach Syria this time and did not fell in Iran like Kalibr.

I dont know what;s ur purpose on this forum. All u do is saying slogans Putin & Ayatulas STRONK!!111, all who oppose them are terrorist beheaders. Zero information and contribution in ur posts.

seems strange , what's the point? launching from Caspian was at least a show of power

Iran also has its own copy of Kh-55 , maybe testing it out on real targets?

Propaganda fail, there were no cruise missiles fired at targets during the past week. Only aerial bombardment.

Try harder boy. No one is believing what you are posting.

Last edited:
The Syrian people will win over isis and moderate beheaders with the help of Russia and Iran.
The only thing that terrorists supporters can do is too cry. :cry:

The reason terrorist supporters are crying because they know what is coming.

After Assad and Russia are done with these so called foreign 'rebels', they will make sure the sponsors of these animals pay in blood.

Propaganda fail, there were no cruise missiles fired at targets during the past week. Only aerial bombardment.

Try harder boy. No one is believing what you are posting.
Video upload (SMDJ) - vidme

seems strange , what's the point? launching from Caspian was at least a show of power

Iran also has its own copy of Kh-55 , maybe testing it out on real targets?
No its Russian.

CUAaA7DWUAA9Xn7.jpg

Russia fired cruise missiles from naval vessels and long range bombers at rebel targets today

Syria 24 English

I didnt hear anything about the Kh-555 being used today. Any idea is these launches were from the Caspian or somewhere else?

No its Russian.

No proof of the date of the photo.

Holy hell you are bad at propaganda.

I didnt hear anything about the Kh-555 being used today. Any idea is these launches were from the Caspian or somewhere else?

From the Mediterranean

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAnC9cWIAAD-jp.jpg

Putin says revenge will be served for shooting down Russian airliner

I quote “Our military operation with aviation in Syria should not just simply continue, it should be intensified so that the criminals understand that revenge is unavoidable,”

This is what rebels get for taking down an airliner.

From the Mediterranean

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAnC9cWIAAD-jp.jpg

Putin says revenge will be served for shooting down Russian airliner

I quote “Our military operation with aviation in Syria should not just simply continue, it should be intensified so that the criminals understand that revenge is unavoidable,”

Ive been hearing that some powerful people want to put our bio weapons to use in this campaign. Hopefully this goes through and we can test out our Ebolapox virus on live targets.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom