What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

do.php

Do Shias have short term memory loss or something? I thought you guys cut yourselves for Hussein over something 1500 years ago? That's actually barbaric, cutting 10 year olds' heads open because YA HUSSEIN YA ALI
Do you seem to forget that beheading is justified in Islam? Or is it only okay if Iran & Shias beheads and hangs people?
You see, unlike cutting a 10 year old's head, beheading is swift and ends the life of the person quickly.

Jesus and Holy Fathers also taught Christians to protect themselves and their relatives in war times.
The Apostle Matthew 10:34 "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
38219.b.jpg

So this is Christian Community should create their own armed militia, checkpoints control and others stuffs which is will help to protect them from terrorists, and also they should stop to blame Assad for their own cowardly or stupidly.
Christians already formed their own armed militia. It's called the Jesus Christ Brigade and it's part of the Southern Front. They also fight FSA terrorists daily...
wait...
oh, they're part of the FSA.
Well, time to call them not real Christians, amirite ruskie?

Do you seem to forget that beheading is justified in Islam?

Why don't you leave your comfort in U.S, go to Syria to do some holy beheading? It's justified after all.

Do you know what is also justified in Islam? Killing terrorists, which is what we are doing in Syria.

Why don't you leave your comfort in U.S, go to Syria to do some holy beheading? It's justified after all.

Do you know what is also justified in Islam? Killing terrorists, which is what we are doing in Syria.
Wait, Iran kills NDF, SAA, and IRGC?
Why don't you leave the comfort of Iran and go "kill terrorists" in Syria? Or are you afraid you might not scream YA HUSSEIN enough and die of bad luck w/o Hussein blessing?

lol, they aren't even real.
Except, they are. They are part of the southern front. A few hundred fighters, maybe a thousand.

Wait, Iran kills NDF, SAA, and IRGC?

No, Nusra, ISIS, Jaish al-Fateh, Ahrar al-Sham, Soqur al-Sham, Jund al-Aqsa, Jaish al-Nasr, Filaq al-Sham and some others.

Why don't you leave the comfort of Iran and go "kill terrorists" in Syria? Or are you afraid you might not scream YA HUSSEIN enough and die of bad luck w/o Hussein blessing?

They won't let me go even if I wanted and I don't find it necessary to do it yet, but if it comes to defending my country, I will do it without wasting time.

I don't deny that. It depends on your personal views after all and convictions.

Actually the stoning of the "devil" is a well-established Islamic principle and it's not really that absurd as it is a mere symbolic action and part of the larger experience of Hajj. Same with Safva. There is an consensus about those two practices in all schools of Islam too.

Meanwhile certain recent Shia practices, that I won't mention here, since we are off-topic and it would cause controversies, are not only harmful for yourself but have nothing to do with Islamic traditions.

Anyway, as I wrote I was placing baits in the waters and moreover reaching to Blackeagle's post that I also quoted.

Ramadan is also an Islamic principle accepted by all Islamic sects.

The thing is that Shia's often use religious argumentation or the notion that they are always fighting against oppression and taking the side of the righteous. A lot of their doctrine is based on that following the First Fitna.

Also I can't think of anything in the ME/Arab/Muslim world currently which is more unjust and bloody in nature, aside from ISIS, than the very same Al-Assad regime that the only Shia theocracy in the world protects and hordes of young Shia volunteers from across the world arrive to "protect" along with the idea of them protecting a SHRINE (like that was ever important compared to actual human casualties) that is not even located in Damascus but CAIRO.

Regarding the use of religion etc., we agree. It's a dirty game and hence why I am not a big fan of "state clergies" or "career imams" as I call them.

I could use a massage but I think that I will skip the stones this time around.:)

Time to call it a day, I have slept less than 5 hours in the past 48 hours (work, assignment, out of town and since that period numerous discussions on PDF after my break, lol)

Time to hit the bed otherwise I will miss all the football today. We can't have that. Celta de Vigo vs Real Madrid in less than 7 hours time.

Back to the Syrian conflict, may it soon end for the betterment of Syria, the Syrian people and region. Also damn our pathetic regimes especially the Arab ones for their inactive and cheap speeches in regards to Syria. I have only contempt for them nowadays. My limit has been reached. Gaddafi for all his lunatic (IMO) statements at times was right about the current Arab "leadership". Look what you made me do @Metanoia before I turn 25, @jamahir will have converted me to "Gaddafism" :lol:

I know the prevalent opinion of Shia Arabs in KSA and the GCC. If all of those millions of people really wanted to attack their fellow citizens due to small religious differences, vice versa too, KSA/GCC would have been another Syria/Iraq decades ago. Of course it is not like that and Ali Husseini al-Sistani is still the dominant "Imam/Grand Ayatollah/Marjah" for Shia Twelvers worldwide. Thank God for the Shia community because if that was Khamenei they would be in trouble.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI I will delete my post since I understand if users cannot detect the humor and context. I will leave this discussion as I think that it is is important.
what post??

Face fart addicts need to hurry up send more advanced weapons to the moderate cannibals. We need an excuses to try our heavier weaponry on live targets.

Iran, Asad, Hz, Afghan Hazara, Iraqi Shia, Pakistani Shia have all failed to keep Asad on its feet. Now the Russians are being recruited to bombard civilians in an attempt to keep that guy in power.

Good luck.

Let me correct you here .

US , UK , France , Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Jordan , Zions in Israel and thousands of Wahhabis and Takfiris from Egypt , Tunisia , Iraq , Sudan , Palestine , Afghanistan , Russia , Tajikistan , China , Pakistan and 80+ countries have failed to defeat Syrian government and now they're desperately asking the Americans to save them .

I bet if Houthis receive 500+ TOW missiles , they'll liberate mecca and enclave those big belly sheikhs in weeks but your terrorists have failed to much in Syria despite having thousands of ATGMs .

Let me correct you here .

US , UK , France , Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Jordan , Zions in Israel and thousands of Wahhabis and Takfiris from Egypt , Tunisia , Iraq , Sudan , Palestine , Afghanistan , Russia , Tajikistan , China , Pakistan and 80+ countries have failed to defeat Syrian government and now they're desperately asking the Americans to save them .

I bet if Houthis receive 500+ TOW missiles , they'll liberate mecca and enclave those big belly sheikhs in weeks but your terrorists have failed to much in Syria despite having thousands of ATGMs .

Nailed it bro, right on spot.

Iran, Asad, Hz, Afghan Hazara, Iraqi Shia, Pakistani Shia have all failed to keep Asad on its feet. Now the Russians are being recruited to bombard civilians in an attempt to keep that guy in power.

Good luck.

Assad offered to resign. It's insurgents who insist Assad stay in power so they can fight it out because war is fun for boys. Testosterone rules :o:

Back
Top Bottom