What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Let me correct you here .

US , UK , France , Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Jordan , Zions in Israel and thousands of Wahhabis and Takfiris from Egypt , Tunisia , Iraq , Sudan , Palestine , Afghanistan , Russia , Tajikistan , China , Pakistan and 80+ countries have failed to defeat Syrian government and now they're desperately asking the Americans to save them .

I bet if Houthis receive 500+ TOW missiles , they'll liberate mecca and enclave those big belly sheikhs in weeks but your terrorists have failed to much in Syria despite having thousands of ATGMs .
It looks like Aashura caused some keyboard diarrhea for you today. It will be the last laugh dude. There are millions of Syrian refugees today around the world because of your humanitarian efforts in saving Asad. When I saw Syrian children begging in Istanbul, I realized that a lake of vomit is cleaner than a Persian man's heart.

US , UK , France , Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Jordan , Zions in Israel and thousands of Wahhabis and Takfiris from Egypt , Tunisia , Iraq , Sudan , Palestine , Afghanistan , Russia , Tajikistan , China , Pakistan and 80+ countries have failed to defeat Syrian government and now they're desperately asking the Americans to save them .
Yeah rebels recieve help from all NATO + 80 countries thats why their main artillery is cannon firing coking gas cylinders .

This is all NATO might:
:lol: :rofl:

I bet if Houthis receive 500+ TOW missiles , they'll liberate mecca and enclave those big belly sheikhs in weeks but your terrorists have failed to much in Syria despite having thousands of ATGMs .
They have all Yemen army arsenal including Scud ballistic missiles.

Rebels got TOW missiles only one year AFTER full scale Hezbollah & Iraqi militia invasion.

It looks like Aashura caused some keyboard diarrhea for you today. It will be the last laugh dude. There are millions of Syrian refugees today around the world because of your humanitarian efforts in saving Asad. When I saw Syrian children begging in Istanbul, I realized that a lake of vomit is cleaner than a Persian man's heart.

What about the Yemeni child whose parents got murdered in Saudi airstrikes? What about that you mofo?

There are millions of refugees because your terrorists caused that by entering their towns to gift them freedom and democracy .

Right now more than 80% of Syrians who have not left the country are living under Syrian government's rule peacefully and without any problem like civilized people but on the other hand we have cities like Raqqa , Palmyra , Idlib etc that are ruled by Caliphates and enjoy pure Islam of Ibn Taymiyyah .

This is for democracy and this is the path of real Islam :

12038148_409753555897169_7163781819833539649_n.jpg

No rest for wicked: Night can’t save terrorists from Russian bombers (PHOTOS)

No rest for wicked: Night can’t save terrorists from Russian bombers (PHOTOS) — RT News

The aircraft launch their combat missions from an airbase south of Latakia. The jet flames pierce the Arabian night’s sky as Su-24M bombers prepare for take-off.
562b56e4c361884d708b456d.jpg

© Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation / Facebook
Meticulous reconnaissance and advanced instruments make sure the airstrikes undertaken at night are as precise as those in day. Advanced Su-34s find it just as easy to drop their devastating cargo into the dark night’s sky.
562b56f4c3618884768b4569.jpg

So do the ‘flying tanks’ – otherwise known as the Su-25.
562b5703c361882a7c8b4567.jpg

The jihadists have to sleep with one eye open due to the continued barrage of Russian bombs. Russia says demoralizing the enemy is a key part in forcing foreign fighters out of Syria.
562b5717c46188cd508b456a.jpg

Russian pilots take their missions in shifts to keep up with the intense rhythm of the bombing campaign.

LOVE THE PICS SO NICE

You don't even know why this discussion started and here we are. The whole point is, Iran and Russia presence in Syria is legitimate, but presence of those terrorists coming from other countries is not.

-----------------------------------------

Hezbollah forces providing security for Ashura day commemoration and ceremonies in Beirut:

CSEkAv8UYAAuLAD.jpg

CSEhsxcUsAANV5j.jpg

CSEkAv6UAAEag19.jpg

CSEiFgMUEAANHpG.jpg

hezbollah improved so much more like a military now

Abu-Suleiman al-Misri (Egyptian), a very senior Nusra commander was sent to hell in southern Aleppo:

CSE3Eo-XIAAJQQL.jpg

CSE6HqZWIAA1hYT.jpg

wait bro lets me get the red carpet for him to hell

Liberate Mecca? HAHAHAHA
You Iranians are funny and extremely deluded. Or knowingly stupid.
No, Nusra, ISIS, Jaish al-Fateh, Ahrar al-Sham, Soqur al-Sham, Jund al-Aqsa, Jaish al-Nasr, Filaq al-Sham and some others.

They won't let me go even if I wanted and I don't find it necessary to do it yet, but if it comes to defending my country, I will do it without wasting time.
The only terrorist groups in that list are ISIS and Nusra, and many of Nusra's members are actually kindhearted people. Unlike Hezbollah, which is comparable to ISIS in barbarity, just with a different flavor, a more shiitty flavor ;)

Well, stay in Iran then. We'll just come to you. Give us a decade and we'll be at your doorstep and knocking down Tehran and Qom. :)

Didn't you see them too? There are millions of them around the world crossing seas in small boats like Syrian refugees.
Only the fools will come to this conclusion.
Yemenies have no way to go to europe.
But look at the Sunni Iraqies, who have a chance of going and they are going to Europe.

Reality is this that Yemeni Hauthies and SAA all are 1000 times more human friendly than the Salafi Jihadists who only know to do genocide of minorities (actually Salafies are so mad that they slaughter each other too). Therefore people under their territories are not moving to Europe.

You see Hauthies captured many areas of Yemen. But those yemenies (who are even anti Hauthies) are too not moving to Europe.

Use you mind before coming up with foolish claims.

Well, stay in Iran then. We'll just come to you. Give us a decade and we'll be at your doorstep and knocking down Tehran and Qom. :)

Don't you know without US support and weapons, your people are only shit?
And US is using you people as toilet paper, but you people are foolish enough to consider yourself leading the world.

Liberate Mecca? HAHAHAHA
You Iranians are funny and extremely deluded. Or knowingly stupid.

The only terrorist groups in that list are ISIS and Nusra, and many of Nusra's members are actually kindhearted people. Unlike Hezbollah, which is comparable to ISIS in barbarity, just with a different flavor, a more shiitty flavor ;)

Okay I am waiting. Please don't get killed by a suicide bomber in the process, one of your brothers may do a mistake and blow up in friendly population. Chances of you reaching Iran's borders alive is very narrow, so be cautious.

The only thing comparable to ISIS is other Syrian rebels, from Nusra to Ahrar al-Sham and others. One soul in few bodies.

Okay I am waiting. Please don't get killed by a suicide bomber in the process, one of your brothers may do a mistake and blow up in friendly population. Chances of you reaching Iran's borders alive is very narrow, so be cautious.

The only thing comparable to ISIS is other Syrian rebels, from Nusra to Ahrar al-Sham and others. One soul in few bodies.

I think , you should account an historical counter revenge campaign from Arabs not now, but in long term toward Iran. Because you really scattered Arab world, turned them againist each other by means of sectetian...
I dond recall anything than Iran wrecked Arabs so much after Mongolian invasion in history...

Nothing stay stabil in the world. Everything changes by time. Opinions, communities, politics, sects, economics etc....

If some day Arabs wake up, open their eyes and terminate your illusion game based on secterian then how Iran could struggle with Arabs...??

Do you expect any possibility of that in next decades, or even next century??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom