What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What "rebel support" are u talking about? They are still firing cooking gas canisters.

Look how much support Russia gave to Donbass separatists. Tanks, MANPADS, Grads... Yet they could not capture anything beyond little piece near Russian border.

If Syrian rebels received 1% of this aid Assad would be in Tehran hotel already.

If Assad is in Tehran then I suppose Iran would bomb Syria like Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen :o: to restore the legitimate president to power. It would be Operation Immortal I suppose.

Iran is no Syria or Iraq. Jihadists never dare to fight Iran. Iran uses G3 rifles, not AK-47.

Last edited:
What "rebel support" are u talking about? They are still firing cooking gas canisters.

Look how much support Russia gave to Donbass separatists. Tanks, MANPADS, Grads... Yet they could not capture anything beyond little piece near Russian border.

If Syrian rebels received 1% of this aid Assad would be in Tehran hotel already.

It has been sufficiently well documented the level of support countries like Qatar gave to the anti-government rebels. If you are unaware of that fact, that you have been willfully ignorant to news on subjects you give your opinion on.

it's YPG that's under siege from all sides here nor did they start the fighting. when you're surrounded from 4 sides, the smartest move is to be the agressor? pls. Obviously reason to cut the road is to pressure them to lay off. If anything is worth a "hahahahaha" it¨'s this

this move is the bidding of turkey as many rebels factions do today
Let's see...using Hasan Ridha as a source? Check.
Believing his BS? Check.
Claiming YPG are some infallible people? Check.
You are en-route to becoming the perfect Assad supporter! You claim the group you support is infallible, use bogus sources, and actually believe them. Bahahaha
I thought you would be better than that, or did you already forget what Assads did to Kurds?

If Assad is in Tehran then I suppose Iran would bomb Syria like Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen :o: to restore the legitimate president to power. It would be Operation Immortal I suppose.

Iran is no Syria or Iraq. Jihadists never dare to fight Iran. Iran uses G3 rifles, not AK-47.
Yeah Iran has better equipment but it's leaders are stupider. They used bayonet charges as legimitate tactics in the 1980s. They're monkeys at best.
11226191_404451686427356_6138279559550057558_n.jpg
As always, Iranians do nothing but troll and add nothing constructive.
And both Pre-2011 were stable countries that barely had any mass deaths and refugees. What did both have in common? Regional player support to rebels to entice an armed struggled against the government.
Oh stability, how lovely. Because bending over backwards for dictators is so fun.

Syrian army BM-27 Uragan hand me down from Russian airborne forces

CP8b8C0UYAAMz4K.jpg

CP8b8DMVAAAkcVB.jpg

If you wonder about those misleading threads :
The title is misleading. It says in the entire country, there are only '4 moderate rebels' which means everyone else is a 'terrorist'. This is so ridiculous.
It should be "Only 4 or 5 US-trained rebels are operating against ISIS" and of course that's not supposed to be something too negative for us. It actually means the US is not doing much for the rebels.
This was shot few days before the aforementioned thread was created :
Summary :
This is Saraqib (Idlib). Most of its inhabitants live in poverty, it lacks services, and it gets bombed by the 'too Islamic resistance' regularly. Out of 20 schools, only 4 schools are usable but nevertheless, cannibals are still going to schools.
The video shows a cannibal playing the oud. That is 'too savage', it cannot be compared to Hizbullah's 'moderation' of their children's heads in Ashura'. If moderate rebels do not exist, then according to 'resisters' epic logic, that must be Da'ish allowing musical instruments, and in public.
If you wondered why a Hizbullah sectarianist said he wants to 'stomp the people of Saraqib', this is the answer. They just want to wipe out life in rebel-held areas to force people to support the pathetic, non-existent 'resistance' and to fool the public that they are 'only fighting terrorists'. If America is the Great Satan, I wouldn't know what kind of Satan does the aforementioned ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No body joined Al-Qa'ida. Another misleading title. It's said that the Division 30 has 'handed over weapons' to Jabhat Al-Nusra (Al-Qa'ida). If you check out the 2nd page of that thread, you'll find these :
89987c.jpg

^ Those pics were not taken by Al-Nusra. They were taken at the Division 30 base itself, and here is another pic from a different angle :
CPmzMNFXAAcqurK.jpg

Those are FSA fighters and they took those pics themselves. After all, Al-Nusra never published any pics, unlike what they did when they stormed a Harakat Hazm stronghold which is why I don't believe such 'reports'. If I had to accept that, I'll say there is a group that's more dangerous than Al-Nusra who got very much more from the allies of Iran :
“In the collapse of Mosul, we lost a lot of weapons,” Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in an interview with Iraqiya state TV. “We lost 2,300 Humvees in Mosul alone.”

Source: RT
Chanting 'Death to America' doesn't mean they didn't leave arms of 2 Divisions for Da'ish in Mosul alone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you once if you don't want refugees on your land and thank you twice if you keep them. Just another reason why I don't criticize the GCC, not as much as I criticize Iran :
kasWtdB.jpg

Summary :
A week ago from the borders with Turkey, Qatar Charity and the Turkish IHH said they completed 70 percent of Al-Rayyan City which comprises 1,000 housing units for the benefit of 1,000 families of about 7,000 members and it will be completed in November. Another good point is, all the workers participating in the construction are Syrians.

Source (Arabic): Qatar Charity
-----------------------------------------------
Now look at what Iran does to its refugees :
kfkf.jpg

Summary :
This is the funeral of Muhammad Ja'fari, an Afghan refugee who used to live in Iran before he was killed fighting for Al-Assad. A refugee who got paid ~700$ to fight a war he's not much informed about. They call him names: 'adviser', 'defender of the shrine', etc. But this doesn't change the fact that he is a paid refugee.

Not finished yet. The most ridiculous part is when you see the 'resisters' here crying (crocodiles, of course):
"Al-Fou'a!..Kafarya!, surrounded by Islamists!...please!".

Well, if they really care (obviously don't), they should go to their officials and tell them :
"Why do we cry about Islamists who are surrounding Al-Fou'a and Kafarya while we pay and deploy our refugees, or 'advisers' to Dar'a to fight against the secular Southern Front rebels ?
Are we trying to get rid of the secular rebels ? Yet we go online and tell people: Islamists are and Islamists were ??
Why do we troll the GCC citizens with regards to refugees while we pay and deploy our refugees to fight secular rebels of another country ??, and we publicly bring them back and cry a river for how oppressed they are."

The so-called 'resisters' should gain the moral high ground before they open their mouth and complain about anything.

Source (Farsi): Dana.Ir
-----------------------------------------------
So I have :
- GCC | Turkey supporting terrorism (THEORY).
- GCC | Turkey taking care of refugees (FACT).
- Iran deploys its so-called 'advisers' to fight Da'ish in Syria (THEORY, if not HOAX).
- Iran deloys its so-called 'advisers', mostly to fight the secular FSA in Dar'a (FACT).

Along with this Qur'anic verse :
O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin.

- The Holy Qu'an (49:12).
I would rather go with the obvious then. May Allah bless the so-called 'lizard eaters', thank you so much for everything you did for the refugees.
Sorry for the pilgrims, BTW.
The Ghassania school in recaptured Homs is almost repaired :yahoo:
That's in Bustan Al-Deewan, one of the Orthodox schools which they destroyed themselves. Trying to keep Christians satisfied whereas the rebel-held parts of Aleppo :
TE3GKIf.jpg

Government artillery fired a Surface-to-Surface missile on grocery market in Al-Sha’ar in Aleppo, killing at least 20 victims ('terrorist' grocers), and damaged several shops, September 21, 2015.

Source: SNHR
OX4yt7H.jpg

Yet another mazloum (Arabic: مظلوم) .

Last edited:
6 Su-34 bombers arrived in Latakia.

Goodness me

With a force of this size, in a matter of week Russia has turned the tables in favour of Assad and that too by a massive margin. SAA now will be the strongest force in the field, with back up such as this, its going to be next to impossible to defeat them in a pitched battle. This time when SAA attacks, they will know exactly where enemy's bunkers are, where they are hiding, where are the booby traps, and SAA artillery will be bang on accurate.

Goodness me

With a force of this size, in a matter of week Russia has turned the tables in favour of Assad and that too by a massive margin. SAA now will be the strongest force in the field, with back up such as this, its going to be next to impossible to defeat them in a pitched battle. This time when SAA attacks, they will know exactly where enemy's bunkers are, where they are hiding, where are the booby traps, and SAA artillery will be bang on accurate.
Oh yes, because Soviet Air Force was so successful in Afghanistan.
Russian army is full of potatoes. If Israel, Turkey, etc had amount of resources and troops Russia had they would be multiple times better than the Russians in quality and training. Russian army is undisciplined, poorly trained, poorly equipped, and full of monkeys who are easily bribed. Russian AF is no different, the "mighty SU-25" was still using dumb ammunition in 2008 vs Georgia.

Oh yes, because Soviet Air Force was so successful in Afghanistan.
Russian army is full of potatoes. If Israel, Turkey, etc had amount of resources and troops Russia had they would be multiple times better than the Russians in quality and training. Russian army is undisciplined, poorly trained, poorly equipped, and full of monkeys who are easily bribed. Russian AF is no different, the "mighty SU-25" was still using dumb ammunition in 2008 vs Georgia.
bro your underestimating Russian military hardware too much....and Afghanistan fight was Mess for a lot of reasons.....but this time the technology is more advanced....soon we gonna see much greater developments and hopefully we start seeing peace in Syria

bro your underestimating Russian military hardware too much....and Afghanistan fight was Mess for a lot of reasons.....but this time the technology is more advanced....soon we gonna see much greater developments and hopefully we start seeing peace in Syria
It's not about technology, Russian technology is decent.
It's their personnel. Russia has been trying to modernize their army recently, but it's only going well for the elite divisions with the Armata variants and such. The rest of the army still rides in old, soviet tin cans and use old, soviet style tactics. The same goes with the air force yet again. At this point Russia can't turn the tide of the war unless they send another few thousand troops. Now most likely they will just do airstrikes vs rebels and hold out rebels in Latakia, Tartous, and possibly Damascus.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom