What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

That's not the problem here. The problem is how those relatively few protestors were dealt with. If hundreds of protestors in DC were killed and tortured by the CIA then you can bet there will be many more people pissed about that, pissed enough for an armed rebellion.

Americans rebel? Joke of the millenium. :lol:

3/4 of young Americans won't even exercise the right of voting. I see what you mean.

They don't have arms. They cannot rebel. Where did jihadists get their arms from during first Afghanistan war? Where do jihadists get their arms from in Syria and Iraq? Answer. Not in Afghanistan. Answer. Not in Syria. Answer. Not in Iraq.

They don't have arms. They cannot rebel. Where did jihadists get their arms from during first Afghanistan war? Where do jihadists get their arms from in Syria and Iraq? Answer. Not in Afghanistan. Answer. Not in Syria. Answer. Not in Iraq.
Americans don't have arms?

Jihadists never dare to attack Russia. With a Russian base in Latakia governorate, jihadists do not dare to attack Latakia governorate. From there Russian planes can bomb jihadists in Idlib.

You are so dumb that you dont understand the meaning of stalemate. If Assad was collapsing that would not be a stalemate. The whole point of stalemate that nether side can win.
You flying fu..ck, it is your side that hit the wall! it is your stalemate damb @ss...!

LOL what tanks and planes is facing Assad?
the one that belong to that artificial state you belong to!

Assad killed 10 times more Syrians than all other combined.
And Israel troops where throwing flowers to the palestinians..EvenPalestinien babies, the minute they take the fist step are game for your soldiers..

I posted figures. Zero refugees as result of Gaza operations and intifadas. 12 million refugees as result of Assad war.
No refugies? You are really a dumb Fu---ck..They are over 5,000, 000 Palestinans refugies ...Gaza is an open jail, dumb @ss! they are blocked from all the side, even your old shoe Egypt got in that game..She can stop you from using her soldiers for target practice and a fake apology..but some how got a boner with the Palestinians..

I specifically highlighted paragraphs from reputable western sources.
What u posted? That US gave 6 million $ to some anti Assad news channel? And thats why Assad and Iran can barrel bomb towns? I dont understand what u are trying to say.

You flying fu..ck, it is your side that hit the wall! it is your stalemate damb @ss...!
Stop chewing.

the one that belong to that artificial state you belong to!
Israel made some 5 airstrikes against Hezbollah convoys. So thats why poor Assad lost 2/3 of territory? :lol: Assad bombing rebels like crazy every day and they are only growing.

And Israel troops where throwing flowers to the palestinians..EvenPalestinien babies, the minute they take the fist step are game for your soldiers..
Again, compare numbers.

No refugies? You are really a dumb Fu---ck..They are over 5,000, 000 Palestinans refugies
Those 5 million are not refugees, but descendants of 1948 war refugees. I am talking about 2 intifadas since 1987 and Gaza operations. Those did not cause any refugees. While Assad caused 12 million refugees. See the difference?

What u posted? That US gave 6 million $ to some anti Assad news channel? And thats why Assad and Iran can barrel bomb towns? I dont understand what u are trying to say.

I made several points in my post. Let me summarize them,
1) Outside players actively were engaged in destabilizing the Assad government before the events & continued doing so as it happened. This escalated the the issue in an unnatural way. We have seen this happen in many other countries in the pass.
2) The government tried to appease the opposition by certain acts, such as releasing prisoners, making reforms, etc. This could have been a good opportunity for regional players to continue encouraging this to reduce tensions, instead of adding fuel to the fire.
3) The government claimed from early on that the opposition was Islamist who were trying to set a caliphate which later on turned out to be true.

None of this means I think Assad is the second coming of Jesus Christ. I think he badly handled the protests early on, he had taken little precautions against the possibility of outside players destabilizing his country, and he was always one step behind in taking decisive action.

However, if regional players had good intentions instead of being high after overthrowing Libya, they could have worked honestly on bettering the lives of Syrians. Iran wasn't against talks, Russia wasn't against talks, and Assad wasn't against talks. It was the opposition backed by Turkey & Qatar mainly which claimed that they wouldn't have talks unless Assad steps down. Such pre-talk conditions has never once, in the history of diplomacy, ever worked.

By seeing the whole thing in black and white, rather than looking at it in an honest, unbiased manner, is one of the reasons the world is such a terrible, chaotic place.

---

So anyway,
Assad among the people released on Eid.

Shitty song, but interesting to see him among the people. Also, I remember thinking he was a bad wartime president (no charisma), but after 4 years, I bet his calm, dentist image makes a lot of Syrians tired of war warm up to him. On one hand its a boring and bland looking dentist and on the other hand, you have angry rebel leaders with beards screaming and shouting for the past 4 years.

I made several points in my post. Let me summarize them,
1) Outside players actively were engaged in destabilizing the Assad government before the events & continued doing so as it happened. This escalated the the issue in an unnatural way. We have seen this happen in many other countries in the pass.
LOL, you are crying about 6 million $ given to some news channel. But in same time Assad and your regime support terrorists with hundreds of millions each year.

2) The government tried to appease the opposition by certain acts, such as releasing prisoners, making reforms, etc. This could have been a good opportunity for regional players to continue encouraging this to reduce tensions, instead of adding fuel to the fire.
Yep, Assad shot hundreds of peaceful protestors and released Islamists. Thats exactly my point.

3) The government claimed from early on that the opposition was Islamist who were trying to set a caliphate which later on turned out to be true.
Assads slaughtered and tortured every opponent who is not Islamist for 40 years.

Iran wasn't against talks, Russia wasn't against talks, and Assad wasn't against talks.
There is nothing to talk with psychopath maniac who barrel bombs his own people.

LOL, you are crying about 6 million $ given to some news channel. But in same time Assad and your regime support terrorists with hundreds of millions each year.

Yep, Assad shot hundreds of peaceful protestors and released Islamists. Thats exactly my point.

Assads slaughtered and tortured every opponent who is not Islamist for 40 years.

There is nothing to talk with psychopath maniac who barrel bombs his own people.

As an Israeli, I would have assumed you would have been annoyed at a lot of people looking at your situation and seeing it in only simple black & white terms, and were more open to seeing geopolitical situations in a more nuanced complex manner. However, as it is obvious I was mistaken, I think we have both made our point, and I will respectfully step out of this discussion, and we can go back to commenting on new events in this thread as per the norm.

Russian TV in Harasta. Those are some insane guns Syrian soldiers have. The Syrian army is a completely different animal compared to 2011. Much better trained, much better equipped, much better armed, much better morale. Much more professional. Orsis T-5000 sniper rifle at 2:02 and 6:07

Orsis T-5000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Russian Altius long range recon drone over Idlib

12046586_917423181626798_2010572153437368870_n.jpg

that's this one

hqdefault.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom