What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Using that guy as a source? Hahahaha
YPG attacked Castello road (the only rebel supply route into Aleppo) hitting multiple civilian trucks. They also attacked Levant Front, FSA, and Nusra vehicles. Now you want to paint it as peaceful YPG defending themselves? Hahahaha

Meanwhile, in 1861.

it's YPG that's under siege from all sides here nor did they start the fighting. when you're surrounded from 4 sides, the smartest move is to be the agressor? pls. Obviously reason to cut the road is to pressure them to lay off. If anything is worth a "hahahahaha" it¨'s this

this move is the bidding of turkey as many rebels factions do today

Last edited:
Stop chewing.
Who said I am chewing? I am enjoying a Mascara laughing at your sorry @ss

Israel made some 5 airstrikes against Hezbollah convoys. So thats why poor Assad lost 2/3 of territory? :lol: Assad bombing rebels like crazy every day and they are only growing.
Bullshit! Everytime you target Hizbullah responded in kind ..If they were hizbollah conyoys, they would have Israel know not to mess with them...and like you know them, and the whole world know of them, they don't give free passes..

Again, compare numbers.
In the scale of ignominy, you are there alone...

Those 5 million are not refugees, but descendants of 1948 war refugees. I am talking about 2 intifadas since 1987 and Gaza operations. Those did not cause any refugees. While Assad caused 12 million refugees. See the difference?
Why start in 1987..Just start in 1967...You can't go wrong there, there is plenty of written documentation..

Last edited:
Russian Granat 3 artillery spotter flying near Ariha. These have GPS and when they spot jihadists they send GPS coordinates to artillery.

this thing

0f4gn.jpg

Russian marine armed with standard issue AK-74M and Syrian army soldier armed with standard issue AK-47 which is not as good

CPjMXMBUAAAZ_VO.jpg:large

Last edited:
As an Israeli, I would have assumed you would have been annoyed at a lot of people looking at your situation and seeing it in only simple black & white terms, and were more open to seeing geopolitical situations in a more nuanced complex manner. However, as it is obvious I was mistaken, I think we have both made our point, and I will respectfully step out of this discussion, and we can go back to commenting on new events in this thread as per the norm.
Lets imagine that police caught a serial killer, who murdered and tortured 100 kids. Will u say that world is not black and white too then? Assad crossed all possible limits. He must be shot as wild dog, together with everyone supporting him.

Last edited:
Nearly 30,000 foreign recruits have now poured into Syria, many to join the Islamic State, a doubling of volunteers in just the past 12 months and stark evidence that an international effort to tighten borders, share intelligence and enforce antiterrorism laws is not diminishing the ranks of new militant fighters.
Among those who have entered or tried to enter the conflict in Iraq or Syria are more than 250 Americans, up from about 100 a year ago, according to intelligence and law enforcement officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

The Chinese are there too...things are getting dicey ...
syria 9 28 15 ob_fd32ef_porte-avions chinois.jpg

And both Pre-2011 were stable countries that barely had any mass deaths and refugees. What did both have in common? Regional player support to rebels to entice an armed struggled against the government.
What "rebel support" are u talking about? They are still firing cooking gas canisters.

Look how much support Russia gave to Donbass separatists. Tanks, MANPADS, Grads... Yet they could not capture anything beyond little piece near Russian border.

If Syrian rebels received 1% of this aid Assad would be in Tehran hotel already.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom