What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Hopefully, Assad and his allies able to get rid of both FSA and ISIS from Syria to bring stability and order in the region.

It has been sufficiently well documented the level of support countries like Qatar gave to the anti-government rebels. If you are unaware of that fact, that you have been willfully ignorant to news on subjects you give your opinion on.
Obviously there always will be some kind of support. The main question is the AMOUNT of support. These two videos say it all:

Nevertheless pro-Russian forces in Ukraine could capture only tiny piece near the Russian border, while rebels in Syria captured some 2/3 of the country.

seems like Russia is bringing everything and will give a big push to terrorist all at aonce
Russia is bring the big guns
So people who want an oppressive dictator out of their lives are now all terrorist. Nice logic by the way. Assad and his cronies have done an awesome job selling the boggy man of isis to laymen like u.

So people who want an oppressive dictator out of their lives are now all terrorist. Nice logic by the way. Assad and his cronies have done an awesome job selling the boggy man of isis to laymen like u.

The boogeymen of ISIS and the rest of the terrorists have done the job of selling quiet well themselves by the insane acts they did and do in Syria and Iraq, and various other countries, like bombing mosques in Yemen, Saudi, & Kuwait, and carrying out terrorist actions in Egypt, Libya, Turkey, and Europe.

The boogeymen of ISIS and the rest of the terrorists have done the job of selling quiet well themselves by the insane acts they did and do in Syria and Iraq, and various other countries, like bombing mosques in Yemen, Saudi, & Kuwait, and carrying out terrorist actions in Egypt, Libya, Turkey, and Europe.
Do u know who was the and probably is the biggest financiers of isis in Syria and Iraq as well.
Ask Bashar why he paid them millions for oil that he let then takeover at the first place. Why isis like Bashar and all others are only interested in fighting the rebels.

And incase if u had forgotten when the people started protesting the first few armed rebels or most of them were the defectors. Army men who refused to kill their own brothers.

And u like to do rserch and find things on ur own. Do a Google search and u shouldn't have issues finding what hoties were doing to mosques in Yemen.

Do u know who was the and probably is the biggest financiers of isis in Syria and Iraq as well.
Ask Bashar why he paid them millions for oil that he let then takeover at the first place. Why isis like Bashar and all others are only interested in fighting the rebels.

And incase if u had forgotten when the people started protesting the first few armed rebels or most of them were the defectors. Army men who refused to kill their own brothers.

And u like to do rserch and find things on ur own. Do a Google search and u shouldn't have issues finding what hoties were doing to mosques in Yemen.

Funding of the rebels are already well-documented. Initially, Qatar was proud of claiming they are funding & arming the rebels, and only when it didn't turn out as they expected, did they try backtracking. If you are not aware of this information, then it is possible that you have started to pay attention to the news on Syria only recently.

Funding of the rebels are already well-documented. Initially, Qatar was proud of claiming they are funding & arming the rebels, and only when it didn't turn out as they expected, did they try backtracking. If you are not aware of this information, then it is possible that you have started to pay attention to the news on Syria only recently.

Does Two wrongs make make something right ? Stop justifying and defending Bashar ul assad. Members here dont have short memories when Bashar was paying ISIS millions and wasnt waging any war against them because back then ISIS was busy fighting those rebels. It was until Bashar military base stuck by ISIS and then all bets went off and the unspoken alliance b/w Assad and ISIS fell off.

Stop justifying and defending Bashar ul assad. Members here dont have short memories when Bashar ...... wasnt waging any war against them because back then ISIS was busy fighting those rebels. I.
That's what good leaders do...The US did it and does it all the time..Assad exploited a crack between the two mercenaries group sent by the GCC and the other created by NATO and financed by the Saudis, armed by Jordan , kuweit, Qatar and treated in Israeli hospitals..

Does Two wrongs make make something right ? Stop justifying and defending Bashar ul assad. Members here dont have short memories when Bashar was paying ISIS millions and wasnt waging any war against them because back then ISIS was busy fighting those rebels. It was until Bashar military base stuck by ISIS and then all bets went off and the unspoken alliance b/w Assad and ISIS fell off.

I'm editing my reply/

Listen, I'm not a huge fan of Assad. I don't have his photo as my phone's wallpaper. I have always argued that Qatar and rest of the regional players initially funding the rebels was like throwing petrol on fire.

Qatar could have instead used their influence on Assad to push through reforms. Even if the solution was not 100% perfect, it would have been better than putting guns in the hands of angry people and expecting Syria to turn into a garden of flowers.

Last edited:
U should all actually collectively thank that fat clown who is no more in charge of Qatar for screwing it up for everyone.

I know more of Syria then u do. Just don't care about certain circles that like to sell us a pile of horse shit and call it news.

We are busy killing your PKK cavemen today, tomorrow it will be your turn, better oil your cheap guns :devil:

yeah in videogames hahahaha

Let's see...using Hasan Ridha as a source? Check.
Believing his BS? Check.
Claiming YPG are some infallible people? Check.
You are en-route to becoming the perfect Assad supporter! You claim the group you support is infallible, use bogus sources, and actually believe them. Bahahaha
I thought you would be better than that, or did you already forget what Assads did to Kurds?

Yeah Iran has better equipment but it's leaders are stupider. They used bayonet charges as legimitate tactics in the 1980s. They're monkeys at best.

As always, Iranians do nothing but troll and add nothing constructive.

Oh stability, how lovely. Because bending over backwards for dictators is so fun.

He is the secondary source though in old terms, the primary source is the opposition claiming stuff similar to PKK are eating Syrian children. Orient أورينت (@OrientNews) | Twitter is this not Opposition media which Ridha took the news from? So is this a bogus source to you? He just passed on the source. Or did you even bother to see what I posted.

You got no argument so you try to twist it by accusing me of being an Assad supporter while knowing the shit he has done to Kurds. But I'm also realizing that in mentality the FSA is no different when it comes to Kurds. Except the more loose factions such as Liwa Thuwwar al-Raqqa which I support. Otherwise I see no difference with Assad or those FSA "leaders" eating Burek with Erdogan.

@bsruzm I'm blocked there so soz.

Syrian army got Smerch from Russia to kill jihadists

N4mVJLz.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom