What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

France started bombing ISIS in Syria.

IS conflict: France launches air strikes in Syria - BBC News

Pantsir in Syria

CP24ENSWcAEbb8M.jpg:large

The handling of Assad was, obviously, terrible. However, claiming that Assad just went crazy and barrel bombed peaceful citizens is moronic.
When demonstrations started first he sent Shabiha thugs to shoot them like Mullahs did. But it did not help.
Then he sent tanks. It did not help either.
Then he started shelling with artillery. It did not help either.
Then he started barrel bombing like crazy and keeps doing it till this day.

Of course this radicalized his opponents.

CPMW5j5UsAAJC_2.jpg

When demonstrations started first he sent Shabiha thugs to shoot them like Mullahs did. But it did not help.

CPMW5j5UsAAJC_2.jpg

If Syrian people want a new president, they are free to present candidates, run, and vote. Just because a few Syrians demonstrate on the streets for a new president, Assad has to step down? :lol: Let's see 100 Americans demonstrate in Washington DC demanding Obama step down. It's not gonna work.

CPMW5j5UsAAJC_2.jpg
That's ironic that your posted pic shows also whats going on in Palestine.......Asad as the "Israeli Army" and the protesters :pleasantry:

If Syrian people want a new president, they are free to present candidates, run, and vote. Just because a few Syrians demonstrate on the streets for a new president, Assad has to step down? :lol: Let's see 100 Americans demonstrate in Washington DC demanding Obama step down. It's not gonna work.
Lets do a simple math. Here basic facts:

1) We have a stalemate in Syria.
2) 1 army man with tanks air force, artillery equals to at least 3 rebels.

Conclusion: for each Assad supporter we have at least 3 Assad opponents.

That's ironic that your posted pic shows also whats going on in Palestine.......Asad as the "Israeli Army" and the protesters :pleasantry:
Mass riots against Israel started in 1987. Total number of killed since then is about 10 K in 28 years and zero refugees. Assad caused 250 K dead in just 4 years and 12 million refugees.

Lets do a simple math. Here basic facts:
1) We have a stalemate in Syria.
It not a stalemate for Syria! but is a stalemate for Israel,Turkey, Nato, the US and the useful arabs of the GCC...All of them put their haert, money, arms, hospitals to service of their mercenaries...4 years and the SAA hasn't collapsed..You are bad at math..

2) 1 army man with tanks air force, artillery equals to at least 3 rebels.
Your GCC's friends might applaud the idiocy you just printed..Syria wasn't facing 3 rebels with old AK's. She was facing All the countries I named above...So please, stop the bullshit..

Conclusion: for each Assad supporter we have at least 3 Assad opponents.
He may have opposants like every president and ruler does, but they weren't the ones who inflammed Syria..You know who did and who's hand was in the batter..

Mass riots against Israel started in 1987. Total number of killed since then is about 10 K in 28 years and zero refugees. Assad caused 250 K dead in just 4 years and 12 million refugees.
The killing of Syrians and the destruction of a whole culture wasn't Assad doing..you know better than that..

Please stop talking about the Palestinian being , the aggressors of peaceful and gentile Israel..Google Gaza, and see the big park of concrete you made of that area...[/QUOTE]

It not a stalemate for Syria! but is a stalemate for Israel,Turkey, Nato, the US and the useful arabs of the GCC...All of them put their haert, money, arms, hospitals to service of their mercenaries...4 years and the SAA hasn't collapsed..You are bad at math..
You are so dumb that you dont understand the meaning of stalemate. If Assad was collapsing that would not be a stalemate. The whole point of stalemate that nether side can win.

Your GCC's friends might applaud the idiocy you just printed..Syria wasn't facing 3 rebels with old AK's. She was facing All the countries I named above...So please, stop the bullshit..
LOL what tanks and planes is facing Assad?

The killing of Syrians and the destruction of a whole culture wasn't Assad doing..you know better than that..
Assad killed 10 times more Syrians than all other combined.

Please stop talking about the Palestinian being , the aggressors of peaceful and gentile Israel..Google Gaza, and see the big park of concrete you made of that area...
I posted figures. Zero refugees as result of Gaza operations and intifadas. 12 million refugees as result of Assad war.

How about rebels come out in the open and fight face to face, man to man. They don't. They hide in cities which are empty because people run away from them. As you can see, there are no civilians left in Idlib.

Here's a suggestion. How about they pack up and go back to Chechnya where they came from? If not, then they are legitimate targets of the Syrian military.

WELL ISRAEL IS NO WAY CLOSE 2 ACHIEVING ITS OBJECTIVES IN SYRIA . . ISRAEL AND IRAN ARE ALIGNED . . . .

CPMW5j5UsAAJC_2.jpg

I tried to give you different sources with timelines and you get back to me with a cartoon. Okay, Assad bad rebel goooood. Discussion over.

I tried to give you different sources with timelines and you get back to me with a cartoon. Okay, Assad bad rebel goooood. Discussion over.
You gave me clowns from globalresearch.ca

North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

I gave u facts: first Assad used against own people Shabiha, then tanks, then artillery, then barrel bombs. Russia and Iran actively supported this barbarism and West did nothing to stop it.

Thats why Syrians lost all hope and either fled or radicalized.

You gave me clowns from globalresearch.ca

North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

I gave u facts: first Assad used against own people Shabiha, then tanks, then artillery, then barrel bombs. Russia and Iran actively supported this barbarism and West did nothing to stop it.

Thats why Syrians lost all hope and either fled or radicalized.

I specifically highlighted paragraphs from reputable western sources.

You are not really interested in the Syrian people. Your country and Syria were considered enemies and you will look at the situation in any way that fits with your preferred perspective.

That's not the problem here. The problem is how those relatively few protestors were dealt with. If hundreds of protestors in DC were killed and tortured by the CIA then you can bet there will be many more people pissed about that, pissed enough for an armed rebellion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom