What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Recent poll conducted by ORB International from Syrians about situation on the ground:
ORB/IIACSS poll in Iraq and Syria gives rare insight into public opinion - Intelligence Reports

imrs.php

Capture.PNG

Al-Qaeda's gift to Syrians in 'liberated' areas:

CPK4z1bWcAANJIC.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't work that way. Given how Russians lost in Afghanistan and fought to a stalmate in Chechnya against the islamists, you would think that the islamist factions would be eager to fight Russians. Not to mention the morale boost when fighting a foreign force on home ground.

Russia crushed Germany and killed millions of German soldiers. Russia won in Chechnya and restored territorial integrity. The US lost in Vietnam. Afghanistan it was not a regular war. Syrian rebels are terrified of Russian soldiers. They know Russian soldiers have insane body armor, armor piercing bullets that hurt like hell, AK-12 rifles, night vision goggles, none of which they have.

I would wager Syrian rebels AK-47 won't even be able to hurt Russian soldiers :partay:

6 Al-Nusra suicide bomber pigs blow themselves up near besieged town of Fu'aa. They must be so desperate.

Funny thing is, this attack is under the name of Jaish al-Fateh rodents, basically all the 'revolutionaries' from ISIS to FSA, Nusra to Jaish al-Islam are the same crap. It's good that they don't spare any time to prove it.

6 Al-Nusra suicide bomber pigs blow themselves up near besieged town of Fu'aa. They must be so desperate.

Funny thing is, this attack is under the name of Jaish al-Fateh rodents, basically all the 'revolutionaries' from ISIS to FSA, Nusra to Jaish al-Islam are the same crap. It's good that they don't spare any time to prove it.

Fua defenders need these bad@$$s that drop Nusrats from 2 km away.

Bt3XVUzCMAEGCmr.jpg

They are attacking checkpoints around in order to reduce areas controlled by loyalists. Once territory controlled by loyalists shrinks, aid packages will miss target much more often => Assad will be forced to send much more helicopters to supply Fua => less terrorist barrel bombs on Syrian cities.

They are attacking checkpoints around in order to reduce areas controlled by loyalists. Once territory controlled by loyalists shrinks, aid packages will miss target much more often => Assad will be forced to send much more helicopters to supply Fua => less terrorist barrel bombs on Syrian cities.

Oh I forgot you are planning Al-Qaeda's missions all over Syria, you must be aware of all their objectives.

Russia's capabilities in Syria seem to be overstated, I doubt they are looking for a war. Rebel advancements continue, apparently they launched a campaign to take last two remaining villages in the Idlib province.

Russia's capabilities in Syria seem to be overstated, I doubt they are looking for a war. Rebel advancements continue, apparently they launched a campaign to take last two remaining villages in the Idlib province.

Which two villages? In any event, it is psychological warfare because Nusrats do not dare to fight Russian soldiers. They know they have no technology to do that. We shall hear what Putin has to say when he addresses the UN later this month.

Which two villages? In any event, it is psychological warfare because Nusrats do not dare to fight Russian soldiers. They know they have no technology to do that. We shall hear what Putin has to say when he addresses the US later this month.

I am not sure, two villages or areas or strategic points....just saw news of announcement to capture last two remaining 'villages'.

I am not sure, two villages or areas or strategic points....just saw news of announcement to capture last two remaining 'villages'.

I thought Nusrats got all of Idlib a while ago? o_O Now it's another 2 villages :lol: In any event, I expect Idlib to fall very quickly if Russia does military intervention. Nusrats would run if they see state of the art super power RUSSIAN soldiers coming their way 8-) Just like Ukrainian soldiers, Nusrats only dare to bully the weak and they are scared of the strong.

I thought Nusrats got all of Idlib a while ago? o_O Now it's another 2 villages :lol: In any event, I expect Idlib to fall very quickly if Russia does military intervention.

Idlib province is more than the city center, the outer villages of it I believe. Btw, in your Houthi video in the Saudi thread, those are Fajr-5 rockets, I recognize them. I am sure Iran sent some to them prior to the war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom