What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Oh yes, it wasn't hundreds of thousands of protesters or anything.

It was a popularity thing back then. What about now? No more protests. Those who did protest joined the Syrian army to fight foreign terrorists. Some 40,000 foreign terrorists have already died in Syria. This is SOHR numbers.

It was a popularity thing back then. What about now? No more protests. Those who did protest joined the Syrian army to fight foreign terrorists. Some 40,000 foreign terrorists have already died in Syria.
No more protests?
Yes, protests are much less common. Why? Because that's easy targets for the air force.
As for the 40,000 figure, it's bullshit.
Syrian rebels have very little combat experience, very few had any at all. Foreign fighters usually had plenty of more combat experience.
Yet SOHR's statistics show that less domestic rebels died than foreign fighters, who have much more experience. Not only that, only around 20,000 foreign fighters are in rebel ranks. Same amount in SAA ranks.
It makes no sense that somehow less experienced locals died less than more experienced foreigners. Especially when those statistics are wrong anyhow on the actual number of foreign rebels.

No more protests?
Yes, protests are much less common. Why? Because that's easy targets for the air force.

They should have never protested in the first place. There is never protest in the US.

They should have never protested in the first place. There is never protest in the US.
I'm 100% sure you're superboy now.
There are plenty of protests in the US, and they protest because that's their right to do so. But of course not in Souria el Assad, you are supposed to bend over backwards for the "great leader." At least in USA I don't have to agree with Obama 100% of the time and I won't get shot for it.

Obama is nothing but a pawn of IMF. He's a face just as Assad is a face.
Do I get shot, bombed, tortured, raped, etc for protesting Obama? No. Some unfortunate people have been, but these cases are a lot less than in Souria el Assad. Now كل خرا with your conspiracy theories please.

Do I get shot, bombed, tortured, raped, etc for protesting Obama? No. Some unfortunate people have been, but these cases are a lot less than in Souria el Assad. Now كل خرا with your conspiracy theories please.

You get arrested by police if you protest in the US. Check out Occupy Wall Street.

Lol, I like how you try not to contradict your stance so hard, evading the 'hypocrite' title.

Israel has killed far more civilians than Hamas/Hezbollah combined. Using your own post, IDF is the biggest terrorist of all.

But then again, we are not supposed to be convincing each other, so why waste time?
There is no any contradiction. Israel does not fire indiscriminately at civilian neighborhoods.

But you call heroic resistance those who indiscriminately fire thousands rockets at Israeli cities and cry terrorists when rebels fire dozen rockets in Syria. Thats hypocrite.

You get arrested by police if you protest in the US. Check out Occupy Wall Street.
I supported Occupy Wall Street's causes, but they had a sit in which acc to police disturbed public order. Whether that's true or not is debatable, but the worst done to them was arrest.

Now stop changing the topic. Back to Syria.

@Dr.Thrax

Your post is reported to failing behave, again.

Area around Qasr al-Baladi is under SAA control, so you lost 3 family members in SAA controlled area of Aleppo by SAA mortar. No kidding, right? Who's next you are trying to fool?

Actually SANA reported in in June that 3 civilians were killed in area around Qasr Al-Baladi by terrorist shelling. Matches your description.

PressTV-Terror attack kills 3 in Syria’s Aleppo

At least three civilians have been killed in a terrorist attack on the northwestern Syrian city of Aleppo as militants struggle to advance further into the country’s most populated city.

The official SANA news agency said Saturday that 18 people were injured in the militant attack, which targeted the al-Qasr al-Baladi area in Aleppo.

on Map:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

@Dr.Thrax

I think I hurt your feeling instead, in a way you can't post without bad mouthing. It's my mistake to waste time on you. Next time, don't lie or you will be caught red handed. You thought I don't know where Qasr al- Baladi is located, yet you mentioned it instead of Bustan al-Qasr.

Anyways, none of this matters, the point was to post news of terrorist activities in Aleppo, what you say doesn't matter. I don't even know if you are a genuine Syrian or not, let alone believing you have a family in there and even if you have, it won't matter again, because you are in state of denial, apologizing for all kinds of rebel atrocities all over Syria.

We are done here.

Last edited:
Syrian govt launches heavy air raids on IS held Raqqa - The Hindu

Syrian warplanes mounted around a dozen air strikes on the Islamic State-held city of Raqqa on Thursday, activists reported, in an unusually heavy attack by government forces on an area also being targeted by a U.S.-led coalition.

Activist group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently said on its Twitter feed that "regime jets" had mounted more than 12 raids on the city, which is a major base for Islamic State in Syria, and listed eight targets.

"There is news about a large number of martyrs and wounded," it said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said jets believed to belong to the Syrian military had mounted at least 11 air strikes.

There was no mention of the air raids on Syrian state media.

There is no any contradiction. Israel does not fire indiscriminately at civilian neighborhoods.
How can you say that. You start believing in your own lie!

But you call heroic resistance those who indiscriminately fire thousands rockets at Israeli cities and cry terrorists when rebels fire dozen rockets in Syria. Thats hypocrite.
Those terrorist as you call them, Israel pushed them to fire what ever they have at you..even your own dog will bite your behing if abuse him.
Syria was attacked and they have the right to defend themselves by any means at her disposal...The one that your arm, heal in your hospitals and use your air force as their own are terrorists and Israel share some of the blood spilled in Syria as well in her destruction...

I believe the word of state of the art super power RUSSIAN soldiers in Latakia scared Nusrats shitless. All of a sudden Nusrats ran away from Latakia :lol:

I believe the word of state of the art super power RUSSIAN soldiers

It doesn't work that way. Given how Russians lost in Afghanistan and fought to a stalmate in Chechnya against the islamists, you would think that the islamist factions would be eager to fight Russians. Not to mention the morale boost when fighting a foreign force on home ground.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom