What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Interesting poll. Thanks for posting it.
Funny how people thing polling a war-torn country is possible.
Fua defenders need these bad@$$s that drop Nusrats from 2 km away.

Bt3XVUzCMAEGCmr.jpg
I do believe SAA needs these beasts 8-)

SAA announced deploying new weapons from Russia. No details on what weapons.

Syrian army reportedly starts to use new weapons provided by Russia | Fox News
This is a forum about what's going on in Syria, not about your hard on for putin.
Also, if you actually knew anything, Hamas is pro-rebel.

Russia is transitioning to AK-12, so it looks like SAA got hand me down AK-74M from Russia. These shoot 5.45 39 mm rounds designed to tumble and hurt a heck of a lot more than AK-47. 8-)

No it's not. :lol:
Ah, I guess helping rebels with advice on tunnel building, vocal support for the revolution in 2012-2013, etc. is all just a farce then.

In actual news about Syria (and not hard-ons for Russian equipment by @ultron), rebels have started a massive offensive on Fua'a and Kefarya enclaves. They are advancing right now on Fua'a and Deir al Zaghb.
Fierce clashes on the Deir al Zaghb front with the Mujahideen taking multiple forward positions.
Ahrar al Sham: Elephant rockets raining on sectarian militias in Fua'a in Idlib.
Ahrar al Sham: Start of the battle for Fua'a housing and surrounding points.
Ahrar al Sham: Shelling positions of sectarian militias in Fua'a housing with a 130mm cannon
Ahrar al Sham: Bombing sectarian militia positions in Deir el Zaghb West of Fua'a with an explosive laden BMP.
Ahrar al Sham: The moment that sectarian militias' positions were stormed in Deir al Zaghb west of Fua'a.
Ahrar al Sham: Hitting sectarian militia positions in Deir al Zaghb west of Fua'a with Machine Guns.
‫أحرار الشام: استهداف معاقل الميليشيات الطائفية في دير الزغب غرب الفوعة بالرشاشات‬‎ - YouTube

I encourage shiite members on this forum to scream Ya Ali and Ya Hussein at the top of their lungs as Ahrar al Sham say Labbayka ya Allah. Please do it :)
Nusra also executed dozens of regime soldiers from Abu Duhour air base - which I must add I do NOT support this, under Sharia they deserve a fair trial, even after they killed thousands of civilians in Idlib - but for you shiites, scream ya Ali and maybe the Mehdi will come out of hiding and bring them back to life. :omghaha:

Last edited:
of course Hamas is mostly sponsored by Turkey. MB retards in the region are very active.

Ahrar al Sham: Bombing sectarian militia positions in Deir el Zaghb West of Fua'a with an explosive laden BMP

Why are you embarrassed to write it was a suicide bomber scumbag like their ISIS brethren? It's interesting you are ashamed of writing the word suicide bomber yet you support them.

They failed miserably in their first wave of attack, after using 8 huge suicide bomber khenzirs and shooting 500 rockets on 30,000 civilians of Fua'a.

Hopefully, they will hunt as many of them as possible, just as they have done till now, making Fua'a graveyard of khenzirs attacking it.

I'm seeing more refugees coming to Europe. Thank Russia and Iran who don't feel like taking 1 refugee but pretend like they care about Syrians. :disagree: Anyway, US was against a safezone for these refugees. Now Europe has to pay the price. Not that Turkey is not spending billions on refugees but the owness is not on us anymore. We warned NATO about the rise of ISIS before they came on stage. We warned about radicalization. We warned about the possible refugee crises. Now Europe will host 1+ million refugees if they like it or not.

Last edited:
They are thousands of Syrian refugees in Iran . But it is not a surprise refugees choose Europe instead of Iran.

Like there is no surprise they cannot stay in a Turkey country which is not allowing them to work ...
the guys coming in Iran they are allowed to work. so don't give lessons . or allow them to work and then come back.

Back
Top Bottom