What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

don't you have to face Mecca,KSA when youpray? you got to travel to Mecca once in your life??

the Sauds holds the keys to Islam and are the caretakers.

why are you, a usa-imperialist-military fan, trying to convince muslims that saudia is anything important?? just one saddam was enough to make the saudi monarchy ( not democracy :nono: ) fearful.

only the untrained and non-intellectual of muslims give saudia the respect that the usa government arranged. ;)

by the way, why is this hell-hole thread still active??

toodle doo. :wave:

No Muslim country dares to attack the Holy Land. This is very simple. It won't ever happen. Allah (swt) is protecting the Holy Land along with 35 million Saudi Arabians the descendants of Prophets, Sahabah and blessed clans and tribes.

(( Saudi King Abdullah vs Gaddafi (with English subtitles) - YouTube ))

;)

Last edited:
why are you, a usa-imperialist-military fan, trying to convince muslims that saudia is anything important?? just one saddam was enough to make the saudi monarchy ( not democracy :nono: ) fearful.

only the untrained and non-intellectual of muslims give saudia the respect that the usa government arranged. ;)

by the way, why is this hell-hole thread still active??

toodle doo. :wave:

((
))

;)

I like how King Abdullah owned your Gaddafi, the pot smoker didn't expect the reaction from King Abdullah so he swallowed his tongue like the idiot he is lol, btw i heard before your Gaddafi died Libyans actually inserted large caliber rifle bullets up his anus :lol:

I like how King Abdullah owned your Gaddafi, the pot smoker didn't expect the reaction from King Abdullah so he swallowed his tongue like the idiot he is lol

1. sure, gaddafi was surprised in the manner of a cat surprised by a suddenly fierce bird... gaddafi was also genuinely surprised by abdullah's strange statement of libyan jamahiriya being created by "colonial powers"... what was that??

2. pot smoker?? believe that if you want but i will hope for wisdom upon you.

3. "the idiot" had been the biggest supporter of liberation movements and revolutionaries all over the world, east to west, north to south, from farc in columbia to eta in spain to yes, nelson mandela's anc...

newsweek cover in 1981.png

let me see you spit on gaddafi's comrade, nelson mandela... at the moment, "the idiot" has inspired a new worldwide revolutionary movement that seeks to bring the jamahiriya political arrangement to their own societies and to the world eventually... also, the bolivarian republic of venezuela is undergoing change to reflect the self-governing direct-democracy communes from the libyan jamahiriya...

who has king abdullah and saudia inspired, other than reactionaries and fools??​

btw i heard before your Gaddafi died Libyans actually inserted large caliber rifle bullets up his anus :lol:

you have heard a lot of things...

...have you heard this vid - abdullah again in confrontation with muammar, and walking out again?? :)

(( Muammar al-Gaddafi attacking the king of Saudi Arabia in the Doha Summit - YouTube ))

Last edited:
What an achievement thousands killed many thousand lives ruined. What an achievement to be proud of. Bravo may the misery catch u for what u have celebrated on others.

Chechnya is Russian territory. Let this be a lesson to any would be separatists. Russia has 0 tolerance for separatism. Russia's territorial integrity is not up for discussion.

Without , freedom to post images of war I think its not possible to judge the impact of war as vacant buildings do not give an impression about real human loses.

All the governments in Muslims world are responsible for this mess

Back
Top Bottom