What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well you also believe Iran is spreading peace throught ME with its proxies everywhere so what you believe doesnt matter...

Well you just lied, I have never used any sentence like "Iran is spreading peace with proxies" or anything similar.

Well you also believe Iran is spreading peace throught ME with its proxies everywhere so what you believe doesnt matter...

Nah only the opinion of someone who is completely oblivious and in denial of Turkey's strategic mistakes matter...

Well you just lied, I have never used any sentence like "Iran is spreading peace with proxies" or anything similar.

Unfortunately xenon's posts has lately been reduced to the same garbage as large portion of the prepubescent members on this forum.
Lying and putting words on peoples mouth to lean the argument in his favor.

Even their moderator Hakan, who I used to respect, made a childish accusation about how there was a conspiracy to remove Turks from Anatolia, when I quoted a Western official about Turkey-isis link.
This is their standard now. Childishness.

It was a lie if i said it was your words but reading your posts you seem to believe it, if not then tell me what is your opinion about Iranian proxies all over ME?

Nah only the opinion of someone who is completely oblivious and in denial of Turkey's strategic mistakes matter...
I believe its not the first time i haven mentioned the wrong FP of my country but its very rich from a Iranian calling me in denial when he actualy is in denial about his own goverment which basicaly is the Shia version of a sharia controlled country that Isis and various other islamist groups want to create...

Unfortunately xenon's posts has lately been reduced to the same garbage as large portion of the prepubescent members on this forum.
Lying and putting words on peoples mouth to lean the argument in his favor.

Even their moderator Hakan, who I used to respect, made a childish accusation about how there was a conspiracy to remove Turks from Anatolia, when I quoted a Western official about Turkey-isis link.
This is their standard now. Childishness.
Oh pls, do you think you have the moral high ground to critisize my post quality when you yourself are accusing me with stuff that arent true?

I believe its not the first time i haven mentioned the wrong FP of my country but its very rich from a Iranian calling me in denial when he actualy is in denial about his own goverment which basicaly is the Shia version of a sharia controlled country that Isis and various other islamist groups want to create...

I am no more in denial about my government than you are about yours. The difference is that I dont throw it in your face nearly as much. :)

It was a lie if i said it was your words but reading your posts you seem to believe it, if not then tell me what is your opinion about Iranian proxies all over ME?

My opinion? Any group we are helping in region with funds and arms is with government consent and is helping those countries to actually fight terrorism, from Shia groups in Iraq to Hezbollah in Lebanon and also Hamas (though relations are not good these days). There is a clear difference with what Turkey and Co did in Syria: Supporting all kinds of nutjobs to overthrow a government at any cost by all means possible.

If you support that, then Iran has every right to give arms, Manpads, Kornets and TOWs to PKK, doesn't it? After all, they are fighting a lunatic called 'Erdogan', right?. I'm using your own logic here, but you certainly won't like it.. We have never tried to overthrow any government and the Yemen case in which Saudi regime is desperately trying to show it as a fight with Iran, we have only offered political support and nothing more. In Yemen, a domestic Yemeni group managed to overthrow a government that was incompetent and corrupt to its core.

I am no more in denial about my government than you are about yours. The difference is that I dont throw it in your face nearly as much. :)
Is that so? You know i do critisize my goverment where its approciate or defend it against the BS spread here, and you somehow come to the conclusion that i defend my goverment on everything, but im still the delusioned one, why is that? Because i counter the BS spread here?
You first need to question your own goverment before calling me delusional.

My opinion? Any group we are helping in region with funds and arms is with government consent and is helping those countries to actually fight terrorism, from Shia groups in Iraq to Hezbollah in Lebanon and also Hamas (though relations are not good these days). There is a clear difference with what Turkey and Co did in Syria: Supporting all kinds of nutjobs to overthrow a government at any cost by all means possible.
See thats what i meant, what Iran is doing is basically the other side of the coin but you see it the righteous way, pls stop the fighting terrorism and such stuff when Iran is supporting houthis in Yemen or the Iranian backed dictator himself killed more civilians than all terrorists together.

If you support that, then Iran has every right to give arms, Manpads, Kornets and TOWs to PKK, doesn't it? After all, they are fighting a lunatic called 'Erdogan', right?. I'm using your own logic here, but you certainly won't like it.. We have never tried to overthrow any government and the Yemen case in which Saudi regime is desperately trying to show it as a fight with Iran, we have only offered political support and nothing more. In Yemen, a domestic Yemeni group managed to overthrow a government that was incompetent and corrupt to its core.
The difference is the goverment in Turkey is elected and can be voted out as the last election result shows, now say the same about Syria.
And about Yemen, you guys seem to be very interested in a conflict that you have nothing to do with (according to you).

Is that so? You know i do critisize my goverment where its approciate or defend it against the BS spread here, and you somehow come to the conclusion that i defend my goverment on everything, but im still the delusioned one, why is that? Because i counter the BS spread here?
You first need to question your own goverment before calling me delusional.

See thats what i meant, what Iran is doing is basically the other side of the coin but you see it the righteous way, pls stop the fighting terrorism and such stuff when Iran is supporting houthis in Yemen or the Iranian backed dictator himself killed more civilians than all terrorists together.

The difference is the goverment in Turkey is elected and can be voted out as the last election result shows, now say the same about Syria.
And about Yemen, you guys seem to be very interested in a conflict that you have nothing to do with (according to you).

I didnt call you delusional.
However you seem to think that I have. Are you hearing voices? That in and of itself is a delusional. I dont know, maybe you are delusional. lol

I didnt call you delusional.
However you seem to think that I have. Are you hearing voices? That in and of itself is a delusional. I dont know, maybe you are delusional. lol
Well, English isnt my primarily language , i meant denial.

Btw: i still want to know where i lied and put words in someone mouth.

Serpentine has already answered that. You lied and put words in his mouth with your comment about Iran spreaing peace with proxies.
Nor have I said I am a big supporter of Iranian government. In that case I am no more a fan of my government than you are of yours. And I criticize the IRI as well.
Stop being a hypocrite and pretending to be on a high pedestal.

Call me paranoid but its pretty obvious, i think thats the reason why Iranians suddenly started to dig out old stuff, they need to counter any news thats in favour of Turkey.
(1)
(2)

in (1) you have a conspiracy theory that Iranians counter any news that is in favor of Turkey
(what the hell is this :D)
in (2) you accuse someone to say Iranian proxies are spreading peace when he never said it

so (1) it is totally not true and you should more think how Europeans think so negative about Turkey now instead of blaming Iran always behind everything
and (2) he never said this . if we go that way let's say ... you said your salafi bros in Syria spread peace and love in Syria . no hatred speech , just love . LOL

Serpentine has already answered that. You lied and put words in his mouth with your comment about Iran spreaing peace with proxies.
I didnt say its his words so i cant be putting words in someones mouth, i said he believes it, which turned out to be true reading his posts about what he thinks about Iranian proxies. See the difference?

I didnt say its his words so i cant be putting words in someones mouth, i said he believes it, which turned out to be true reading his posts about what he thinks about Iranian proxies. See the difference?

No that is not what he said. This is a conclusion that you drew.
What he said was that Iran is spending money and training on groups that are fighting against isis and other terrorists. But that isnt exactly the equivalence of spreading peace. Such things does not come by peaceful means. You are giving a false choice.
Just as Turkey is not spreading peace by bombing PKK (in your eyes, terrorists)
See the difference?

Why do Turks think Iranians hate them?

The average Iranian probably likes Turks more than any other regional nationality, and the businessmen are more comfortable doing business with Turkey than say, China.

I'm looking at the numbers of tourists into Turkey, and Iran is 6th (German, Russia, UK, Georgia, Bulgaria, and then Iran). Our share of the total tourists that enter Turkey is 4.32% and if we just consider the Asian continent, than our share is 28%.

So, I don't see why in you Turks think we have it in for you. You guys are paranoid. Relax, we don't hate you.

Why do Turks think Iranians hate them?

The average Iranian probably likes Turks more than any other regional nationality, and the businessmen are more comfortable doing business with Turkey than say, China.

I'm looking at the numbers of tourists into Turkey, and Iran is 6th (German, Russia, UK, Georgia, Bulgaria, and then Iran). Our share of the total tourists that enter Turkey is 4.32% and if we just consider the Asian continent, than our share is 28%.

So, I don't see why in you Turks think we have it in for you. You guys are paranoid. Relax, we don't hate you.
The climate in PDF between Turks and Iranians is quite hostile and i think this is largely due to some trolls initiating flame wars. PDF is surely not representative for the outside world.

The climate in PDF between Turks and Iranians is quite hostile and i think this is largely due to some trolls initiating flame wars. PDF is surely not representative for the outside world.

In reality Turks and Iranians are culturally very close and are very friendly towards one another. That's why Turkey is one of the top destination for Iranians. It reminds them of their own country (in terms of culture, food, music, people) but in Turkey they are more free to relax and let loose, which they would have difficulty doing in Iran because of the hardliners/religious conservatives in the government.

Back
Top Bottom