What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Are you serious? Oh my god...
yeah come on. i am used with the Erdogan fan boys in the forum . the legion of retard islamists.
so you don't criticize the message , you criticize the guy putting the message on the forum, like if he was responsible of the words of Biden.
that's quite a high level of stupidity.

lol, all these Iranians saying that since Biden said that it must be true. Well then, using the same logic, the Iranian general who said Iran was making an Empire and Baghdad was its capital, then that also must be true.

CNlBCUEUsAApoRW.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/world/europe/turkish-leader-demands-biden-apology.html?_r=0

Joe Biden apologizes to Turkey. UAE - CNNPolitics.com

Joe Biden's top 10 gaffes - Telegraph

So this guy suddenly became credible in your eyes... :coffee:

ISIS are sending 1,500 elite forces to storm Mare'. No way rebels can hold this off without foreign support.
copyright_aabadoluajansi_2015_20150829185545.jpg

“First airstrikes against extremist group in Syria launched Friday evening, Foreign Ministry of Turkey says
Our warplanes began carrying out a joint air campaign as of yesterday evening against Daesh positions in Syria that pose a threat to our country’s security,” the statement said.'' AA

View attachment 251678

“First airstrikes against extremist group in Syria launched Friday evening, Foreign Ministry of Turkey says
Our warplanes began carrying out a joint air campaign as of yesterday evening against Daesh positions in Syria that pose a threat to our country’s security,” the statement said.'' AA
Call me paranoid but its pretty obvious, i think thats the reason why Iranians suddenly started to dig out old stuff, they need to counter any news thats in favour of Turkey.

Yes, I know he apologized. Of course he would apologize, because what he said about 3 U.S allies would have high repercussion and political costs for U.S if he insisted on it. But don't tell me he suddenly realized that: Oops, I made a mistake, Turkey, Saudis and Qatar do not support nutjobs in Syria at all.

It's not about credibility, it's about the significance of it, a very senior official telling something like that not about U.S enemies, but U.S friends. That my friend, is not a coincidence.

Yes, I know he apologized. Of course he would apologize, because what he said about 3 U.S allies would have high repercussion and political costs for U.S if he insisted on it. But don't tell me he suddenly realized that: Oops, I made a mistake, Turkey, Saudis and Qatar do not support nutjobs in Syria at all.

It's not about credibility, it's about the significance of it, a very senior official telling something like that not about U.S enemies, but U.S friends. That my friend, is not a coincidence.
He is known for his dumb speeches and the apologies afterwards.
You know what else is not a coincidence? That you dig this out today out of nowhere.

Call me paranoid but its pretty obvious, i think thats the reason why Iranians suddenly started to dig out old stuff, they need to counter any news thats in favour of Turkey.
He is known for his dumb speeches and the apologies afterwards.
You know what else is not a coincidence? That you dig this out today out of nowhere.

I didn't 'dig' that pic out. I was seeing some Tweets and someone had retweeted this pic, so I put it here.

Nice pic. But when you throw an accusation or a conspiracy, you should also hear the answer. If I had dug out that pic, I wouldn't find any reason to hide it, as I believe it's the truth. Not only because Joe Biden has said, but because of what I am seeing to happen in Syria for 4 years.

lol, all these Iranians saying that since Biden said that it must be true. Well then, using the same logic, the Iranian general who said Iran was making an Empire and Baghdad was its capital, then that also must be true.
you compare trusteness of Biden to one general in sepah? you're serious ???
you know that generals don't say much themselves and say what think the leader?
in USA people say what they really think .
if you don't make the difference there is kind of a big problem ;)

you compare trusteness of Biden to one general in sepah? you're serious ???
you know that generals don't say much themselves and say what think the leader?
in USA people say what they really think .
if you don't make the difference there is kind of a big problem ;)
As @xenon54 stated, Biden doesn't know how to make speeches. Not to mention, Iran is controlled by Khamenei and his stooges, which include the army. Therefore the army mean whatever they say.

In other news, YPG shelled a refugee camp in Atmeh, JaN are now preparing to retaliate with mortars and hell cannons. They really are going for the land grab. Trying to divert rebels attention so now they have to fight a 3-front war in Aleppo (if things escalate.) If Turkey doesn't help with airstrikes soon we're fucked.
Update: Turkey's now bringing hell to Daesh, artillery struck Jarablus, Al Raei, and Bab Laimoun. A convoy was destroyed between al Bab and Manbij. More to come apparently.
Rebels also caught a car bomber in Tall Rifa'at before he could blow up his car.

On the Fua'a Kefarya front, Ahrar al Sham have resumed fighting and shelling after the ceasefire ended.

And in Damascus, rebels assassinated a Brigadier general and his lieutenant.

Last edited:
Nice pic. But when you throw an accusation or a conspiracy, you should also hear the answer. If I had dug out that pic, I wouldn't find any reason to hide it, as I believe it's the truth. Not only because Joe Biden has said, but because of what I am seeing to happen in Syria for 4 years.
Well you also believe Iran is spreading peace throught ME with its proxies everywhere so what you believe doesnt matter...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom